• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    FULL GAME: Patriots-5 to win $3500...

    12 Next Last»
    bellagioplaya
    Wizz_KIDD35
    mgar18
    Tailgatingcats
    AFNfootballnerd
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3380
    Posts: 27
    12 Next Last»
     
    bellagioplaya
    bellagioplaya
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 2193
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2020 - 10:52 AM ET #1

    Do not fall for the pubic massacre burial that awaits Saturday night and go with Titans+ points, that's what vegas wants, I spoke with 3 Directors of Sportsbooks and they love how close to 82% of bets are Titans money at their books so far. I know, I know the Patriots just lost to Dolphins and I am super careful with my NFL Playoff positions, this is probably the biggest gift for us in the know. As close to a Floyd/ Conor fight a few years back. Watch how Hoodie BB and Over the Hill TB12 handles themselves and their team against Titans. I am passing on the Bills/Texans (gun to head, Bills+2). If the Pats happen to be down or not ahead bny at least 14 points, doubling up on 2nd half Patriots no matter what line to win $7000. I will be back here at this thread Saturday night. Good luck to all!
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Do not fall for the pubic massacre burial that awaits Saturday night and go with Titans+ points, that's what vegas wants, I spoke with 3 Directors of Sportsbooks and they love how close to 82% of bets are Titans money at their books so far. I know, I know the Patriots just lost to Dolphins and I am super careful with my NFL Playoff positions, this is probably the biggest gift for us in the know. As close to a Floyd/ Conor fight a few years back. Watch how Hoodie BB and Over the Hill TB12 handles themselves and their team against Titans. I am passing on the Bills/Texans (gun to head, Bills+2). If the Pats happen to be down or not ahead bny at least 14 points, doubling up on 2nd half Patriots no matter what line to win $7000. I will be back here at this thread Saturday night. Good luck to all!
     
    Wizz_KIDD35
    Wizz_KIDD35
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2016
    Posts: 31152
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2020 - 11:37 AM ET #2

    GOOD LUCK  YOU WILL NEED IT SIR!!
    STAY HUNGRY MY FRIENDS!!!!!
    Reply
    GOOD LUCK  YOU WILL NEED IT SIR!!
     
    mgar18
    mgar18
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 697
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2020 - 6:57 PM ET #3

    an_cheers

    Reply

    an_cheers

     
    Tailgatingcats
    Tailgatingcats
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 451
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2020 - 7:39 PM ET #4

    Looks more like 64% on Patriots.  My window guy in Vegas says all day today were Pats tickets coming in.  I’m not sure how this will play out.  Tannehill hasn’t been on this stage yet.  Weather might be wet.  History says first time playoff QBs almost always lose.  Mahomes won last year but that’s the exception to the stat.  Pats are 1-3 vs winning teams if you take the Bills out of the equation. I like Titans and points but this might be a Pats ML.  You know they will pull some shady moves and prolly listen to Titans play calls on off and D.   Lol 

    Reply

    Looks more like 64% on Patriots.  My window guy in Vegas says all day today were Pats tickets coming in.  I’m not sure how this will play out.  Tannehill hasn’t been on this stage yet.  Weather might be wet.  History says first time playoff QBs almost always lose.  Mahomes won last year but that’s the exception to the stat.  Pats are 1-3 vs winning teams if you take the Bills out of the equation. I like Titans and points but this might be a Pats ML.  You know they will pull some shady moves and prolly listen to Titans play calls on off and D.   Lol 

     
    bellagioplaya
    bellagioplaya
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 2193
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2020 - 9:26 PM ET #5

    Will this be a cakewalk for Tom Brady, no. But, this is def his last year at New England. I know he wants to prove that he still has it in him although he has pretty much zero weapons, no more Gronk, receivers dropping balls that hit their numbers, overall I think this Pats franchise as a city, team, etc is able to bring it to another level. I know the Titans have a good case to win let alone cover, but in my 30 years of betting I've seen this movie before and TOM WINS AND COVERS! GLTY either way.

    Reply

    Will this be a cakewalk for Tom Brady, no. But, this is def his last year at New England. I know he wants to prove that he still has it in him although he has pretty much zero weapons, no more Gronk, receivers dropping balls that hit their numbers, overall I think this Pats franchise as a city, team, etc is able to bring it to another level. I know the Titans have a good case to win let alone cover, but in my 30 years of betting I've seen this movie before and TOM WINS AND COVERS! GLTY either way.

     
    AFNfootballnerd
    AFNfootballnerd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 4050
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2020 - 1:22 AM ET #6

    You said the directors of sport books love taking 82% of titans action....I figured the books would not like to have that much of a liability on any wild card team...Titans somehow win the books will take a massive hit 
    Reply
    You said the directors of sport books love taking 82% of titans action....I figured the books would not like to have that much of a liability on any wild card team...Titans somehow win the books will take a massive hit 
     
    AFNfootballnerd
    AFNfootballnerd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 4050
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2020 - 1:24 AM ET #7

    Even worse hit if Seahawks win  wonder what the percentage of action they are taking with the Seahawks 
    Reply
    Even worse hit if Seahawks win  wonder what the percentage of action they are taking with the Seahawks 
     
    HungerforMoney
    HungerforMoney
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 2223
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2020 - 1:29 AM ET #8

    books want titans to win seattle will be a blood bath for the books
    Reply
    books want titans to win seattle will be a blood bath for the books
     
    lordbettington
    lordbettington
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 3700
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2020 - 2:34 AM ET #9

    You guys realize the public wins sometimes?  Otherwise they would have to close because the majority would be totally busted, they want you down, not out.

    Reply

    You guys realize the public wins sometimes?  Otherwise they would have to close because the majority would be totally busted, they want you down, not out.

     
    lordbettington
    lordbettington
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 3700
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2020 - 2:38 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by bellagioplaya:

    Will this be a cakewalk for Tom Brady, no. But, this is def his last year at New England. I know he wants to prove that he still has it in him although he has pretty much zero weapons, no more Gronk, receivers dropping balls that hit their numbers, overall I think this Pats franchise as a city, team, etc is able to bring it to another level. I know the Titans have a good case to win let alone cover, but in my 30 years of betting I've seen this movie before and TOM WINS AND COVERS! GLTY either way.

    It is not his last year, kraft won't let him leave, they are business partners outside of football.   that is why garuppolo was traded, belicheck wanted to keep garupollo, kraft wanted to keep brady.  Kraft will try to get brady the weapons he needs to win next year.  Remember when mcdaniels went to coach the colts then kraft sold him on staying.  If he wants tommy to stay, tommy will stay and he will get the toys he needs to look more the old brady.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bellagioplaya:

    Will this be a cakewalk for Tom Brady, no. But, this is def his last year at New England. I know he wants to prove that he still has it in him although he has pretty much zero weapons, no more Gronk, receivers dropping balls that hit their numbers, overall I think this Pats franchise as a city, team, etc is able to bring it to another level. I know the Titans have a good case to win let alone cover, but in my 30 years of betting I've seen this movie before and TOM WINS AND COVERS! GLTY either way.

    It is not his last year, kraft won't let him leave, they are business partners outside of football.   that is why garuppolo was traded, belicheck wanted to keep garupollo, kraft wanted to keep brady.  Kraft will try to get brady the weapons he needs to win next year.  Remember when mcdaniels went to coach the colts then kraft sold him on staying.  If he wants tommy to stay, tommy will stay and he will get the toys he needs to look more the old brady.

     
    bellagioplaya
    bellagioplaya
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 2193
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2020 - 3:52 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by AFNfootballnerd:

    You said the directors of sport books love taking 82% of titans action....I figured the books would not like to have that much of a liability on any wild card team...Titans somehow win the books will take a massive hit

    1pm pacific, this Pats line is now 4.5 and 4 in some places. I will be buying down to 3.5 on Brady to win $3500. And like I said, if Brady is down at halftime will be doubling to win $7000 on 2nd half Pats no matter what line.

     

    Also, whoever said Brady is staying, that is not true. He already has his sites on Colts, please come back to this thread when you hear the news over the Summer 2020. Brady listed his house, his trainer listed his house and Brady contract is up. Brady and Hoodie are not the same anymore chemistry wise no more "grasshopper" type stuff. The Pats never found a replacement for Gronk and the team is def not going to have Brady next year. If there was a wager in Vegas for this prop I would bet prob north of a 100K that Brady will NOT be a Patriots next year. So, he will leave it all out on field today. The Pats won't get past 2nd round of playoffs.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by AFNfootballnerd:

    You said the directors of sport books love taking 82% of titans action....I figured the books would not like to have that much of a liability on any wild card team...Titans somehow win the books will take a massive hit

    1pm pacific, this Pats line is now 4.5 and 4 in some places. I will be buying down to 3.5 on Brady to win $3500. And like I said, if Brady is down at halftime will be doubling to win $7000 on 2nd half Pats no matter what line.

     

    Also, whoever said Brady is staying, that is not true. He already has his sites on Colts, please come back to this thread when you hear the news over the Summer 2020. Brady listed his house, his trainer listed his house and Brady contract is up. Brady and Hoodie are not the same anymore chemistry wise no more "grasshopper" type stuff. The Pats never found a replacement for Gronk and the team is def not going to have Brady next year. If there was a wager in Vegas for this prop I would bet prob north of a 100K that Brady will NOT be a Patriots next year. So, he will leave it all out on field today. The Pats won't get past 2nd round of playoffs.

     
    smacksmiter
    smacksmiter
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 14064
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2020 - 3:53 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by bellagioplaya:

    Do not fall for the pubic massacre burial that awaits Saturday night and go with Titans+ points, that's what vegas wants, I spoke with 3 Directors of Sportsbooks and they love how close to 82% of bets are Titans money at their books so far. I know, I know the Patriots just lost to Dolphins and I am super careful with my NFL Playoff positions, this is probably the biggest gift for us in the know. As close to a Floyd/ Conor fight a few years back. Watch how Hoodie BB and Over the Hill TB12 handles themselves and their team against Titans. I am passing on the Bills/Texans (gun to head, Bills+2). If the Pats happen to be down or not ahead bny at least 14 points, doubling up on 2nd half Patriots no matter what line to win $7000. I will be back here at this thread Saturday night. Good luck to all!

    Sent you a friend request that you have to accept before we can private message each other, my friend..

    Best of luck today!...

    PM for the skinny on the down low
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bellagioplaya:

    Do not fall for the pubic massacre burial that awaits Saturday night and go with Titans+ points, that's what vegas wants, I spoke with 3 Directors of Sportsbooks and they love how close to 82% of bets are Titans money at their books so far. I know, I know the Patriots just lost to Dolphins and I am super careful with my NFL Playoff positions, this is probably the biggest gift for us in the know. As close to a Floyd/ Conor fight a few years back. Watch how Hoodie BB and Over the Hill TB12 handles themselves and their team against Titans. I am passing on the Bills/Texans (gun to head, Bills+2). If the Pats happen to be down or not ahead bny at least 14 points, doubling up on 2nd half Patriots no matter what line to win $7000. I will be back here at this thread Saturday night. Good luck to all!

    Sent you a friend request that you have to accept before we can private message each other, my friend..

    Best of luck today!...

     
    bellagioplaya
    bellagioplaya
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 2193
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2020 - 3:57 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by smacksmiter:


    Sent you a friend request that you have to accept before we can private message each other, my friend..

    Best of luck today!...


    Mr. Smack aka 80% ATS,

    I accepted it last night I think or Friday night. Best of luck to you today too sir.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by smacksmiter:


    Sent you a friend request that you have to accept before we can private message each other, my friend..

    Best of luck today!...


    Mr. Smack aka 80% ATS,

    I accepted it last night I think or Friday night. Best of luck to you today too sir.
     
    smacksmiter
    smacksmiter
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 14064
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2020 - 4:01 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by bellagioplaya:


    Mr. Smack aka 80% ATS,

    I accepted it last night I think or Friday night. Best of luck to you today too sir.

    Message sent...

    PM for the skinny on the down low
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bellagioplaya:


    Mr. Smack aka 80% ATS,

    I accepted it last night I think or Friday night. Best of luck to you today too sir.

    Message sent...

     
    Maukaboy
    Maukaboy
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 5307
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2020 - 4:08 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by smacksmiter:


    Message sent...

    share the message smack
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by smacksmiter:


    Message sent...

    share the message smack
     
    The_Fiends
    The_Fiends
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2018
    Posts: 553
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2020 - 9:41 PM ET #16

    an_popcorn

    Reply

    an_popcorn

     
    smacksmiter
    smacksmiter
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 14064
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2020 - 9:42 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Maukaboy:

    share the message smack

    Sir...sir...it's a "private message"...by it's very definition it cannot be revealed...

    PM for the skinny on the down low
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Maukaboy:

    share the message smack

    Sir...sir...it's a "private message"...by it's very definition it cannot be revealed...

     
    FeltonsFollies
    FeltonsFollies
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2017
    Posts: 3853
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2020 - 9:43 PM ET #18

    Better take Tenn 2h 
    Reply
    Better take Tenn 2h 
     
    Egoodie
    Egoodie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2019
    Posts: 1450
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2020 - 9:49 PM ET #19

    everyone and there grandma's gonna be chasing 2nd half with Pat's not saying they dont cover but I'm happy with my Tennessee +5 be careful 
    Gman
    Reply
    everyone and there grandma's gonna be chasing 2nd half with Pat's not saying they dont cover but I'm happy with my Tennessee +5 be careful 
     
    the1toturn2
    the1toturn2
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 11686
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2020 - 9:51 PM ET #20

    Why do you have to buy it down if you are so confident they win big?
    Reply
    Why do you have to buy it down if you are so confident they win big?
     
    BIGDTITLE
    BIGDTITLE
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 26914
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2020 - 11:24 PM ET #21

    Someone bookmark this thread and post 11 
    Reply
    Someone bookmark this thread and post 11 
     
    warrenator
    warrenator
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 8538
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2020 - 11:30 PM ET #22

    I dont believe in that "thats what Vegas wants" bullshit that stupid shit is for conspiracy nuts

    Reply

    I dont believe in that "thats what Vegas wants" bullshit that stupid shit is for conspiracy nuts

     
    warrenator
    warrenator
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 8538
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2020 - 11:32 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by smacksmiter:

    Quote Originally Posted by bellagioplaya:

    Do not fall for the pubic massacre burial that awaits Saturday night and go with Titans+ points, that's what vegas wants, I spoke with 3 Directors of Sportsbooks and they love how close to 82% of bets are Titans money at their books so far. I know, I know the Patriots just lost to Dolphins and I am super careful with my NFL Playoff positions, this is probably the biggest gift for us in the know. As close to a Floyd/ Conor fight a few years back. Watch how Hoodie BB and Over the Hill TB12 handles themselves and their team against Titans. I am passing on the Bills/Texans (gun to head, Bills+2). If the Pats happen to be down or not ahead bny at least 14 points, doubling up on 2nd half Patriots no matter what line to win $7000. I will be back here at this thread Saturday night. Good luck to all!
    Sent you a friend request that you have to accept before we can private message each other, my friend..Best of luck today!...
    Why would you want a dumbass like this for a freind? Guess birds of a moron feather flock together

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by smacksmiter:

    Quote Originally Posted by bellagioplaya:

    Do not fall for the pubic massacre burial that awaits Saturday night and go with Titans+ points, that's what vegas wants, I spoke with 3 Directors of Sportsbooks and they love how close to 82% of bets are Titans money at their books so far. I know, I know the Patriots just lost to Dolphins and I am super careful with my NFL Playoff positions, this is probably the biggest gift for us in the know. As close to a Floyd/ Conor fight a few years back. Watch how Hoodie BB and Over the Hill TB12 handles themselves and their team against Titans. I am passing on the Bills/Texans (gun to head, Bills+2). If the Pats happen to be down or not ahead bny at least 14 points, doubling up on 2nd half Patriots no matter what line to win $7000. I will be back here at this thread Saturday night. Good luck to all!
    Sent you a friend request that you have to accept before we can private message each other, my friend..Best of luck today!...
    Why would you want a dumbass like this for a freind? Guess birds of a moron feather flock together

     
    bellagioplaya
    bellagioplaya
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 2193
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2020 - 11:37 PM ET #24

    Warrenator, clown of the thread, too funny, probably a guy I beat going head to head and made a new alias to come bash Patriots-5 bet. Patriots not scoring on that 1st and goal to go up by 10 before half time was a blessing for Titan backers. Nonetheless a loss is a loss and Tom will be back but as Colts QB.

     

    Tomorrow a new thread with some big action. Thanks toa ll the nice mature guys in the thread and at covers.

    Reply

    Warrenator, clown of the thread, too funny, probably a guy I beat going head to head and made a new alias to come bash Patriots-5 bet. Patriots not scoring on that 1st and goal to go up by 10 before half time was a blessing for Titan backers. Nonetheless a loss is a loss and Tom will be back but as Colts QB.

     

    Tomorrow a new thread with some big action. Thanks toa ll the nice mature guys in the thread and at covers.

     
     
    bellagioplaya
    bellagioplaya
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 2193
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2020 - 11:48 PM ET #25

    Will be back tomorrow for NFL, but I have to say that even though I lost my Pats $3500 bet, i truly feel for the Bills+2.5 backers losing their play today because how in the 2nd half did the Bills only score a FG and allow all that scoring by Texans 2nd half. Talk about adjustments. I dont know what's worse: losing the Bills+2.5 bets for some players or losing the Pats-5 bet and knowing it lost when they didnt get in the endzone right before half 1st and goal to go up by 10 and then settled for the fg then allowing the Texans to score a TD right before HT. Sick twisted day alcohol free too. I know everyone on the board is loving the Vikings+7 or+* but I am leaning hard to Saints and feel like going to win $10,500 on the Saints-6.5(-130) but I will wait til tomorrow. Lata!

    Reply

    Will be back tomorrow for NFL, but I have to say that even though I lost my Pats $3500 bet, i truly feel for the Bills+2.5 backers losing their play today because how in the 2nd half did the Bills only score a FG and allow all that scoring by Texans 2nd half. Talk about adjustments. I dont know what's worse: losing the Bills+2.5 bets for some players or losing the Pats-5 bet and knowing it lost when they didnt get in the endzone right before half 1st and goal to go up by 10 and then settled for the fg then allowing the Texans to score a TD right before HT. Sick twisted day alcohol free too. I know everyone on the board is loving the Vikings+7 or+* but I am leaning hard to Saints and feel like going to win $10,500 on the Saints-6.5(-130) but I will wait til tomorrow. Lata!

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 502
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,624
    • Sunday 3,119
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,902
    • HELP PLEASE 1,443
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,525
    • NFL Sunday 7,279
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,734

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.