Game should of went Under but KC D was hot garbage lol. Glad I lay off the total
Eagles vs Chiefs in-game live
Posted:
#232
Quote Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf:
I won my -7 KC 2h ? The is real Wow Junk Bomb by mahomies
I won my -7 KC 2h ? The is real Wow Junk Bomb by mahomies
You didnt
KC scored 22
Eagles scored 16
22-16=6
Quote Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf:
I won my -7 KC 2h ? The is real Wow Junk Bomb by mahomies
I won my -7 KC 2h ? The is real Wow Junk Bomb by mahomies
You didnt
KC scored 22
Eagles scored 16
22-16=6
Posted:
#237
Quote Originally Posted by Ppkay:
Quote Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf: I won my -7 KC 2h ? The is real Wow Junk Bomb by mahomies You didnt KC scored 22 Eagles scored 16 22-16=6
Quote Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf: I won my -7 KC 2h ? The is real Wow Junk Bomb by mahomies You didnt KC scored 22 Eagles scored 16 22-16=6
Oh right
Cot damn it
![]()
X_____________________________
Quote Originally Posted by Ppkay:
Quote Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf: I won my -7 KC 2h ? The is real Wow Junk Bomb by mahomies You didnt KC scored 22 Eagles scored 16 22-16=6
Quote Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf: I won my -7 KC 2h ? The is real Wow Junk Bomb by mahomies You didnt KC scored 22 Eagles scored 16 22-16=6
Oh right
Cot damn it
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,670
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,250
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,038
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,582
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,416
- MLB Playoffs 5,261
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,286
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,289
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 8,821
- Play Thur thru Sat 5,010
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
