Dare I say we have a qb controversy? Why is everyone talking about what Manning won't achieve. Let's change the subject and talk about what Wilson will achieve. Any takers?
Dare I say we have a qb controversy? Why is everyone talking about what Manning won't achieve. Let's change the subject and talk about what Wilson will achieve. Any takers?
gavanix have you seen their wide receivers an tight ends?r u kiddin?not JUST because of my BOY lol peyton...FREAKISH dudes.NOT 2 mention if knoshawn feelin healthy?he can ball.i put 5 units already straight up.SO sure fighting not putting another 10 units...DENVER ROLLS...Im new 2 site.I HOPE my picks spesk 4 themselves?DENVER BY 10
gavanix have you seen their wide receivers an tight ends?r u kiddin?not JUST because of my BOY lol peyton...FREAKISH dudes.NOT 2 mention if knoshawn feelin healthy?he can ball.i put 5 units already straight up.SO sure fighting not putting another 10 units...DENVER ROLLS...Im new 2 site.I HOPE my picks spesk 4 themselves?DENVER BY 10