Why O why do people think Denver is gonna win just because of manning ?
Seattle has a better team , that is what will win the game
Not Manning
If my memory serves me well I believe Gavinikk was on Balty. How can anyone forget thread after thread backin Balty's sack
If my memory serves me well I believe Gavinikk was on Balty. How can anyone forget thread after thread backin Balty's sack
If my memory serves me well I believe Gavinikk was on Balty. How can anyone forget thread after thread backin Balty's sack
If my memory serves me well I believe Gavinikk was on Balty. How can anyone forget thread after thread backin Balty's sack
Terrible team for years? The same teams that had Harrison, Wayne, Clark, E.James and 3 Pro Bowl Linemen almost every year? They were not all that great defensively(still had couple stars). Didn't they make the playoffs every years as well? Calling those teams terrible is just absurd.
Terrible team for years? The same teams that had Harrison, Wayne, Clark, E.James and 3 Pro Bowl Linemen almost every year? They were not all that great defensively(still had couple stars). Didn't they make the playoffs every years as well? Calling those teams terrible is just absurd.
You are correct. However. timing and accuracy often go hand in hand and I think his timing will be disturbed in this game(pressure plus the physical plays by the Hawks).
You are correct. However. timing and accuracy often go hand in hand and I think his timing will be disturbed in this game(pressure plus the physical plays by the Hawks).
Terrible team for years? The same teams that had Harrison, Wayne, Clark, E.James and 3 Pro Bowl Linemen almost every year? They were not all that great defensively(still had couple stars). Didn't they make the playoffs every years as well? Calling those teams terrible is just absurd.
Terrible team for years? The same teams that had Harrison, Wayne, Clark, E.James and 3 Pro Bowl Linemen almost every year? They were not all that great defensively(still had couple stars). Didn't they make the playoffs every years as well? Calling those teams terrible is just absurd.
We just have to agree to disagree then. ANY QB would tell you, not matter how great he is, needs more than a good O-line for him to put up the stats that Manning did, especially an immobile one.
I am not arguing Den is not a good team but to call those colts team terrible just doesn't fit the bill.
We just have to agree to disagree then. ANY QB would tell you, not matter how great he is, needs more than a good O-line for him to put up the stats that Manning did, especially an immobile one.
I am not arguing Den is not a good team but to call those colts team terrible just doesn't fit the bill.
You are correct. However. timing and accuracy often go hand in hand and I think his timing will be disturbed in this game(pressure plus the physical plays by the Hawks).
You are correct. However. timing and accuracy often go hand in hand and I think his timing will be disturbed in this game(pressure plus the physical plays by the Hawks).
