Posted:
#51
Dead serious....help me pick my ALL IN play....serious responses only and quickly please...
Posted:
#56
Quote Originally Posted by jagerbomb197:
OVER IT IS
u fade this man tonight and that rolling laugh will turn into that angry red mad icon,be wise,its not too late.
Quote Originally Posted by jagerbomb197:
OVER IT IS
u fade this man tonight and that rolling laugh will turn into that angry red mad icon,be wise,its not too late.
Posted:
#57
over & giants stadium not a great combination regardless of who's playing. There are always ridiculous winds to deal in this stadium and Warner has had his issues here throughout his career as well as Eli w/ the wind. You would need a perfect weather day to feel confident playing an over this high especially how the Giants defense is going to hear how bad they are all week. As we discussed in my thread I think Denver/SD under is the play. SD is really going to make an effort to run it tonight and Denver wants to play a low scoring game. I hate to see you all in here but if you must. BOL buddy! 
over & giants stadium not a great combination regardless of who's playing. There are always ridiculous winds to deal in this stadium and Warner has had his issues here throughout his career as well as Eli w/ the wind. You would need a perfect weather day to feel confident playing an over this high especially how the Giants defense is going to hear how bad they are all week. As we discussed in my thread I think Denver/SD under is the play. SD is really going to make an effort to run it tonight and Denver wants to play a low scoring game. I hate to see you all in here but if you must. BOL buddy! 
Posted:
#58
JDro I think you are on the right side tonight. Last night public was heavy on the over with very minimal line movement. Tonight is the exact same thing. Over 80% on over but line hasn't moved more then .5-1 point. Also, every game Denver has played has gone under this year. No reason to think any different tonight.
JDro I think you are on the right side tonight. Last night public was heavy on the over with very minimal line movement. Tonight is the exact same thing. Over 80% on over but line hasn't moved more then .5-1 point. Also, every game Denver has played has gone under this year. No reason to think any different tonight.
Posted:
#62
jager stfu, you are legitimately terrible human, LOL.
mikestevens, splooge, TY TY, let's go defense tonight!!! 
Daexpert 
phat 
splooge
As I said, struggling a bit with life balancing, so if it misses I won't even be upset. Just reload later in life when I have a better grasp on things. Don't get me wrong, I HOPE it hits and then you'll see a new Jdro on here 
tooez
jager stfu, you are legitimately terrible human, LOL.
mikestevens, splooge, TY TY, let's go defense tonight!!! 
Daexpert 
phat 
splooge
As I said, struggling a bit with life balancing, so if it misses I won't even be upset. Just reload later in life when I have a better grasp on things. Don't get me wrong, I HOPE it hits and then you'll see a new Jdro on here 
tooez
Posted:
#66
ty fellas....aite I'll let this thread die as no need to keep it goin...thanks for all the support and the friends I've made here....I think win or lose, UNDER is the right play at the moment.
ty fellas....aite I'll let this thread die as no need to keep it goin...thanks for all the support and the friends I've made here....I think win or lose, UNDER is the right play at the moment. 
Posted:
#67
of course the rest of the br that hits that betjam wouldnt let me put on under tonight, hits with laa/nyy over lol. damn whoever posted that was right, maybe that SHOULD have been my all in. oh well..let's go defense tonight fellas....as I said, if it misses, I won't be back for awhile, just know I wish you all well.
of course the rest of the br that hits that betjam wouldnt let me put on under tonight, hits with laa/nyy over lol. damn whoever posted that was right, maybe that SHOULD have been my all in. oh well..let's go defense tonight fellas....as I said, if it misses, I won't be back for awhile, just know I wish you all well.
Posted:
#70
GL tonight on the under
...I think you're on the right side there!!
I hope it hits so you'll continue cappin'; I've enjoyed your insite on games and I wish you well if it goes the other way tonight!! Remember, family first!!!
Take care JDro...
GL tonight on the under
...I think you're on the right side there!!
I hope it hits so you'll continue cappin'; I've enjoyed your insite on games and I wish you well if it goes the other way tonight!! Remember, family first!!!
Take care JDro...
Posted:
#71
thanks jmb!!! LET'S DO IT!!!!! UNDER UNDER UNDER
obv wish I had been all in on that angels/yankees OVER....but we'll see....NFL has always been my best sport...I BETTER be right tonight!!
thanks jmb!!! LET'S DO IT!!!!! UNDER UNDER UNDER
obv wish I had been all in on that angels/yankees OVER....but we'll see....NFL has always been my best sport...I BETTER be right tonight!!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,386
- Sunday 10/04/2026 686
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,312
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,398
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,484
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,203
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,817
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,147
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,835
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
