This will be Dallas first game played on grass this season.
**Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington** The Write-Up
heard its gonna be rainy today
an ugly game made uglier. turnovers aplenty. true NFC east slop. GL on your wagers im staying away ![]()
if there was a bet on how many turnovers in this game i'd take the Over if its 4.5 lol
heard its gonna be rainy today
an ugly game made uglier. turnovers aplenty. true NFC east slop. GL on your wagers im staying away ![]()
if there was a bet on how many turnovers in this game i'd take the Over if its 4.5 lol
Dallas turned the ball over four times against Arizona. Each turn over occurred across the 50 yard line with one of them close to the endzone. They should have won that game.
But instead they got absolutely blown out! Woulda, coulda, shoulda! Come on man!
Dallas turned the ball over four times against Arizona. Each turn over occurred across the 50 yard line with one of them close to the endzone. They should have won that game.
But instead they got absolutely blown out! Woulda, coulda, shoulda! Come on man!
This isn't a bet in support of WFT. It is a fade against Dallas. I truly believe that they will struggle to move the ball, both on the ground and through the air against the WFT. Too many liabilities on the offensive line. I understand the urgency and need for Dallas to win but I just can't see it. Too many liabilities on defense.
This isn't a bet in support of WFT. It is a fade against Dallas. I truly believe that they will struggle to move the ball, both on the ground and through the air against the WFT. Too many liabilities on the offensive line. I understand the urgency and need for Dallas to win but I just can't see it. Too many liabilities on defense.
Washington As predicted, that O-line for the Cowboys cannot block three pro-bowl caliber pass rushers
Washington As predicted, that O-line for the Cowboys cannot block three pro-bowl caliber pass rushers
I cannot believe the Browns kicker shanked the extra point to put them up 4 instead of three. Pushed instead of winning that one upright. The Titans also shit the bed first half, and when they were driving for a win that very critical intentional grounding penalty killed their drive and ended the game. Some tough break for those two games.
I have the Pats -2 in the afternoon games
I cannot believe the Browns kicker shanked the extra point to put them up 4 instead of three. Pushed instead of winning that one upright. The Titans also shit the bed first half, and when they were driving for a win that very critical intentional grounding penalty killed their drive and ended the game. Some tough break for those two games.
I have the Pats -2 in the afternoon games
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,786
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,229
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 613
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,183
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 9,100
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,668
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 608
- Trump's legacy? 32,955
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,061
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,727
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
