Every week on this board after another Charges loss, I read " Chargers suck" or "why did I take the Chargers, never again" and here I just scanned about 30 posts and I would dare say 23-24 of them have the Chargers tonight. Public also backing them to a tune near 70%.
Why do you think crappy Jax got 2 MNF games this year. Probably because the NFL is trying to save the team. No other explanation. In the first one, the beat the mighty Ravens. If the NFL wants to save this franchise and the new Jags want to make a statement at home, they will get another win tonight.
The other point is with New Orelans covering on SNF I would be be hard pressed to see another fav cover. Last night was fav and under, tonight is likely dog and over.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Every week on this board after another Charges loss, I read " Chargers suck" or "why did I take the Chargers, never again" and here I just scanned about 30 posts and I would dare say 23-24 of them have the Chargers tonight. Public also backing them to a tune near 70%.
Why do you think crappy Jax got 2 MNF games this year. Probably because the NFL is trying to save the team. No other explanation. In the first one, the beat the mighty Ravens. If the NFL wants to save this franchise and the new Jags want to make a statement at home, they will get another win tonight.
The other point is with New Orelans covering on SNF I would be be hard pressed to see another fav cover. Last night was fav and under, tonight is likely dog and over.
since that balt gm tho they have lost prob 5 defenders, they played good d that gm so thats prob why people are leaning SD, there offense is better then jack, then you acct for injuries and SD getting floyd back at WR it could be blow out BOL
since that balt gm tho they have lost prob 5 defenders, they played good d that gm so thats prob why people are leaning SD, there offense is better then jack, then you acct for injuries and SD getting floyd back at WR it could be blow out BOL