Buffalo last year won 31-10, 41-7 and lost 3 game outright. WK 1-3
Bator Rule
@Trapperdan33
Trend / system / whatever..........Well into the 90's I always played the HOME DOG on MNF.....Until it dipped below 70%........ Not sure where it stands now, BUT I NEVER bet against a HD on MNF..........
@Trapperdan33
Trend / system / whatever..........Well into the 90's I always played the HOME DOG on MNF.....Until it dipped below 70%........ Not sure where it stands now, BUT I NEVER bet against a HD on MNF..........
@gooch72
Blowout teams while holding them under 10 for 3 straight games. 4 th gm they wo t cover or lose straight up. Patriots upset alert next week!!!!
@gooch72
Blowout teams while holding them under 10 for 3 straight games. 4 th gm they wo t cover or lose straight up. Patriots upset alert next week!!!!
@Jimmy_Cats Nailed it Jimmy. Curious if Bator is taking AZ himself.
If I knew him, I'd ask Master Bator himself.
@Jimmy_Cats Nailed it Jimmy. Curious if Bator is taking AZ himself.
If I knew him, I'd ask Master Bator himself.
@gooch72 Blowout teams while holding them under 10 for 3 straight games. 4 th gm they wo t cover or lose straight up. Patriots upset alert next week!!!!
It’s 2 straight games, not 3. Theory is in play today with AZ.
@gooch72 Blowout teams while holding them under 10 for 3 straight games. 4 th gm they wo t cover or lose straight up. Patriots upset alert next week!!!!
It’s 2 straight games, not 3. Theory is in play today with AZ.
GL going up against the best defense in the NFL, Dallas might play down after being up big and rest some guys in the 4th leaving a possible backdoor but I HIGHLY DOUBT IT 31-10 Dallas imho
GL going up against the best defense in the NFL, Dallas might play down after being up big and rest some guys in the 4th leaving a possible backdoor but I HIGHLY DOUBT IT 31-10 Dallas imho
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
