• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Anyone use Biorhythms to cap NFL?

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    bookiekilla
    redbook1
    duelich
    Fresh952
    Perryj
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 9814
    Posts: 52
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    bookiekilla
    bookiekilla
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2001
    Posts: 2738
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2012 - 8:10 PM ET #26

    I am very intrigued by the biorhythm method and will give it a look this year.  Thanks for posting it along with the picks.  I have a question though.  You have Flacco (Balt) rated a 9 and Dalton (Cincy) an 8.  If it is a 9 vs. 8 is that enough to bet on the QB with the 9?  What about the ratings for Brady, Brees, Vick and Stafford?  Good luck!
    Reply
    I am very intrigued by the biorhythm method and will give it a look this year.  Thanks for posting it along with the picks.  I have a question though.  You have Flacco (Balt) rated a 9 and Dalton (Cincy) an 8.  If it is a 9 vs. 8 is that enough to bet on the QB with the 9?  What about the ratings for Brady, Brees, Vick and Stafford?  Good luck!
     
    redbook1
    redbook1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 1033
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2012 - 9:08 PM ET #27

    i just googled 'biorythms', and it said "see astrology, alchemy, and p.t. barnum".
    Reply
    i just googled 'biorythms', and it said "see astrology, alchemy, and p.t. barnum".
     
    duelich
    duelich
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 166
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2012 - 3:54 AM ET #28

    I used to be big biorhythm fan and had a great 2011 baseball season (200th in Covers contest, 15000 up - in my profile numbers are lower due to betting favorites in preseason) though I knew baseball very little. Well, that year I've been spending hours daily to study statistics but final decisions were made with biorhythms and I myself was crediting my success to biorhythms. Some games were concerning me though, like me betting Texas against Seattle or Oakland away when they were -200 favorites I think. HappyKane had the pitchers as blue A against red D (which is very rare and very bad), my own calculations were similar (I often had other predictions than him). Texas lost 0-5 that day.
    Anyway, being OK baseball bettor I did exactly what you do now and bet first NFL week analyzing QB's biorhythms only. I failed and kept failing for pair of weeks and then I decided I will try biorhythms with sport I know well - soccer. Luckily, Lampard of Chelsea should have had a perfect day and he by all means was a key player there and Chelsea had an easy opponent. I've been watching that game and not only Chelsea couldn't win as a heavy fav, but Lampard himself played completely shit. Couldn't stop the ball. That was exactly the last time I used biorhythms for handicapping (and anything else).
    It may sound weird but I'm still believer and I'm absolutely sure biorhythms work but tell me
    - do you know that some scientists are 100% sure that cycles are not exactly let's say 23 days (physical) but 23,67825724578183568 (don't quote me, I made it up but you get the idea) and say they predicted Olympic winners with their numbers
    - do you get how critical are critical days and you never know time of birth for athlete to know if in the moment of game it will be critical for him or not
    - as we are speaking of NFL, do you know how significant running backs are
    - do you see successful bettors on this forum who don't give a damn about biorhythms
    - have you seen black starts on HappyKane's profile (no offense to HappyKane, I respect him much and I'm very grateful for faith he inspired in me with his posts)
    - and after all that being answered, do you still think this method (NFL winner prediction based on QB biorhythms) is the best to get happier and richer? And my own answer for myself was big and bold no.
    P.s. I sorry for my English in case if someone feels offended, probably should have written things short and clear. Believe it or not, I did my best.
    and tl;dr don't base your NFL bets on QB biorhythms, you will regret it.
    Reply
    I used to be big biorhythm fan and had a great 2011 baseball season (200th in Covers contest, 15000 up - in my profile numbers are lower due to betting favorites in preseason) though I knew baseball very little. Well, that year I've been spending hours daily to study statistics but final decisions were made with biorhythms and I myself was crediting my success to biorhythms. Some games were concerning me though, like me betting Texas against Seattle or Oakland away when they were -200 favorites I think. HappyKane had the pitchers as blue A against red D (which is very rare and very bad), my own calculations were similar (I often had other predictions than him). Texas lost 0-5 that day.
    Anyway, being OK baseball bettor I did exactly what you do now and bet first NFL week analyzing QB's biorhythms only. I failed and kept failing for pair of weeks and then I decided I will try biorhythms with sport I know well - soccer. Luckily, Lampard of Chelsea should have had a perfect day and he by all means was a key player there and Chelsea had an easy opponent. I've been watching that game and not only Chelsea couldn't win as a heavy fav, but Lampard himself played completely shit. Couldn't stop the ball. That was exactly the last time I used biorhythms for handicapping (and anything else).
    It may sound weird but I'm still believer and I'm absolutely sure biorhythms work but tell me
    - do you know that some scientists are 100% sure that cycles are not exactly let's say 23 days (physical) but 23,67825724578183568 (don't quote me, I made it up but you get the idea) and say they predicted Olympic winners with their numbers
    - do you get how critical are critical days and you never know time of birth for athlete to know if in the moment of game it will be critical for him or not
    - as we are speaking of NFL, do you know how significant running backs are
    - do you see successful bettors on this forum who don't give a damn about biorhythms
    - have you seen black starts on HappyKane's profile (no offense to HappyKane, I respect him much and I'm very grateful for faith he inspired in me with his posts)
    - and after all that being answered, do you still think this method (NFL winner prediction based on QB biorhythms) is the best to get happier and richer? And my own answer for myself was big and bold no.
    P.s. I sorry for my English in case if someone feels offended, probably should have written things short and clear. Believe it or not, I did my best.
    and tl;dr don't base your NFL bets on QB biorhythms, you will regret it.
     
    Fresh952
    Fresh952
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 1879
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2012 - 4:05 AM ET #29

    Well you got Dallas right! Might be checking back on this and see how you do on sunday games! 
    Reply
    Well you got Dallas right! Might be checking back on this and see how you do on sunday games! 
     
    Perryj
    Perryj
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 51
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2012 - 4:21 AM ET #30

    Can you do this with running backs it will help me with my fantasy football ??
    Reply
    Can you do this with running backs it will help me with my fantasy football ??
     
    hillardoh
    hillardoh
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 387
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2012 - 1:25 PM ET #31

    there is no way i would just use biorythms only for the quarterbacks. i would at least have to do biorythms on the defensive and offensive linemen.  there is just too much at steak. By the way think of how many times a team has won or lost the spread by a field goal.Quarterbacks do not make the whole team. Think about this just what if the coach calls for tom brady to sit out part of the game then your biorythms are no good because you handicaped tom brady and not the second string. Baseball you can pretty much do biorythms on pitchers and can get a feel for the game because its just one pitcher against one batter at a time. I found out that biorythms are pretty good baseball totals. when you have both pitchers have very bad biorythms you can have a pretty good chance it will go over or else one pitcher may get called out early in the game.
    Reply
    there is no way i would just use biorythms only for the quarterbacks. i would at least have to do biorythms on the defensive and offensive linemen.  there is just too much at steak. By the way think of how many times a team has won or lost the spread by a field goal.Quarterbacks do not make the whole team. Think about this just what if the coach calls for tom brady to sit out part of the game then your biorythms are no good because you handicaped tom brady and not the second string. Baseball you can pretty much do biorythms on pitchers and can get a feel for the game because its just one pitcher against one batter at a time. I found out that biorythms are pretty good baseball totals. when you have both pitchers have very bad biorythms you can have a pretty good chance it will go over or else one pitcher may get called out early in the game.
     
    mrod112
    mrod112
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 6118
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2012 - 2:10 PM ET #32

    Reply
     
    luckyly
    luckyly
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 3214
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2012 - 4:57 PM ET #33

    LIKE BUFF/ATLANTA AND TX 1ST HALF

    AND YES BIO IS A FACT,,,,

    Reply

    LIKE BUFF/ATLANTA AND TX 1ST HALF

    AND YES BIO IS A FACT,,,,

     
    WeMoveLines
    WeMoveLines
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 3059
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2012 - 3:52 PM ET #34

    Hey guys thanks for the posts - I'll try to answer as much as I can..

    Burly - thx man. I don't really like over/unders a lot but over I like more then under for sure!

    bookiekilla - I wouldn't read too much into a 9 vs 8.. I think Flacco will be good and Balt is at home and -7.. Over could be a better play then the spread but I like Balt to win as well.. Also the guys I don't include usually I can't come up with an opinion on.. But if I tried I would say  Brees and Brady are similar just average if not below average. Stafford is a tough call as well but I'm thinking he is more bad then good. But don't quote me on these guys it's exactly why I leave them off the ratings because its hard to tell!

    redbook - yes there is an astrological aspect but I don't use that.

    duelich - thanks for you post and input I appreciate it. It is tough sometimes when you are wrong like I am a lot. But I've capped the entire year in golf and tho only picked 1 winner of a tournament, I've had a lot of top 10's, top 5's, 2nds.. I've been fairly accurate and I have to give props to the method bc it's really my first full year. I've used them in team sports like hockey, baseball too.. And not been successful. I honed it a bit and noticed you must fade guys with high emotional. high emotional is bad so I reversed the emotional on my system. Maybe that was something you didn't know about but is definitely true for athletes. It is better when they have no emotion and go out and do the job. They are more focused. But I understand your frustration with bios - there are so many factors that go into sports it's tough to cap on just bios. I am never always right and I won't be this week in football or this year in football. I hope it helps a bit tho.

    fresh - thanks and perry i will try if I have time.

    hillardoh - I agree with you fully. I use it like I would a pitcher in baseball. He has the ball in his hands for most of the game and controls the game but if hes hurt or sits its useless. To me the only thing is its better then just picking bc you like a team or even trends. Its something man!

    mrod/luckyly -

     

    PS - I'm in a survivor pool with a few friends I'm takin Baltimore straight up to win and survive this week!

    Reply

    Hey guys thanks for the posts - I'll try to answer as much as I can..

    Burly - thx man. I don't really like over/unders a lot but over I like more then under for sure!

    bookiekilla - I wouldn't read too much into a 9 vs 8.. I think Flacco will be good and Balt is at home and -7.. Over could be a better play then the spread but I like Balt to win as well.. Also the guys I don't include usually I can't come up with an opinion on.. But if I tried I would say  Brees and Brady are similar just average if not below average. Stafford is a tough call as well but I'm thinking he is more bad then good. But don't quote me on these guys it's exactly why I leave them off the ratings because its hard to tell!

    redbook - yes there is an astrological aspect but I don't use that.

    duelich - thanks for you post and input I appreciate it. It is tough sometimes when you are wrong like I am a lot. But I've capped the entire year in golf and tho only picked 1 winner of a tournament, I've had a lot of top 10's, top 5's, 2nds.. I've been fairly accurate and I have to give props to the method bc it's really my first full year. I've used them in team sports like hockey, baseball too.. And not been successful. I honed it a bit and noticed you must fade guys with high emotional. high emotional is bad so I reversed the emotional on my system. Maybe that was something you didn't know about but is definitely true for athletes. It is better when they have no emotion and go out and do the job. They are more focused. But I understand your frustration with bios - there are so many factors that go into sports it's tough to cap on just bios. I am never always right and I won't be this week in football or this year in football. I hope it helps a bit tho.

    fresh - thanks and perry i will try if I have time.

    hillardoh - I agree with you fully. I use it like I would a pitcher in baseball. He has the ball in his hands for most of the game and controls the game but if hes hurt or sits its useless. To me the only thing is its better then just picking bc you like a team or even trends. Its something man!

    mrod/luckyly -

     

    PS - I'm in a survivor pool with a few friends I'm takin Baltimore straight up to win and survive this week!

     
    AnthonyStarks
    AnthonyStarks
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 6627
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2012 - 4:35 PM ET #35

    Very interesting
    Reply
    Very interesting
     
    bookiekilla
    bookiekilla
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2001
    Posts: 2738
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2012 - 4:45 PM ET #36

    Thanks!  Good luck to everyone this weekend!
    Reply
    Thanks!  Good luck to everyone this weekend!
     
    suchansyn
    suchansyn
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 134
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2012 - 6:49 PM ET #37

    The only picks I do not like  are Miami+11.5, Denver -1 and I am on the fence with your Atlanta pick. By the way I bet on the Giants lol. So far your Dallas pick was right. Good luck with it. I hope you will be posting your picks every week. I would like to see how well you do with it. Good luck this season.

    Reply

    The only picks I do not like  are Miami+11.5, Denver -1 and I am on the fence with your Atlanta pick. By the way I bet on the Giants lol. So far your Dallas pick was right. Good luck with it. I hope you will be posting your picks every week. I would like to see how well you do with it. Good luck this season.

     
    WeMoveLines
    WeMoveLines
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 3059
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2012 - 3:15 AM ET #38

    Anthony/bookiekilla/suchansyn - Thanks guys

    Again here are the plays -

    Buffalo +3
    Atlanta -3
    Jax/Min Under 38
    Miami +11.5
    SF/GB Over 45
    Arizona +2.5
    Denver -1
    Baltimore -6
    Oakland +1
    Dallas +4

    Reply

    Anthony/bookiekilla/suchansyn - Thanks guys

    Again here are the plays -

    Buffalo +3
    Atlanta -3
    Jax/Min Under 38
    Miami +11.5
    SF/GB Over 45
    Arizona +2.5
    Denver -1
    Baltimore -6
    Oakland +1
    Dallas +4

     
    duelich
    duelich
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 166
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2012 - 10:57 AM ET #39

    WeMoveLines, I did fade emotional biorhythm too but I tend to think it shouldn't be faded in sports which put team cooperation on the first place like let's say soccer. I stuidied soccer very little though (about 10 games where big underdogs won straight up) by simple reason: in baseball A+ against C- gives you an edge, and these are pretty rare, but when you have to count many players (soccer, hockey) chances are good you just get something very average there. And speaking of baseball, yes, fade emotional.
    Whatever, you feel secure - I wish you BOL then.
    Reply
    WeMoveLines, I did fade emotional biorhythm too but I tend to think it shouldn't be faded in sports which put team cooperation on the first place like let's say soccer. I stuidied soccer very little though (about 10 games where big underdogs won straight up) by simple reason: in baseball A+ against C- gives you an edge, and these are pretty rare, but when you have to count many players (soccer, hockey) chances are good you just get something very average there. And speaking of baseball, yes, fade emotional.
    Whatever, you feel secure - I wish you BOL then.
     
    indiobear
    indiobear
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 871
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2012 - 11:25 AM ET #40

    KC +4
    Chi
    Car pod
    SD
    Ten almost pod

    are my bioplays
    gltus
    Reply
    KC +4
    Chi
    Car pod
    SD
    Ten almost pod

    are my bioplays
    gltus
     
    indiobear
    indiobear
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 871
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2012 - 11:28 AM ET #41

    no tenn, thought they were playing Jax

    Reply
    no tenn, thought they were playing Jax

     
    capskip
    capskip
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 33526
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2012 - 11:29 AM ET #42

    Bol today....
    Reply
    Bol today....
     
    WeMoveLines
    WeMoveLines
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 3059
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2012 - 12:11 AM ET #43

    Duelich - I'm not sure I agree with the fade the emotional in team sports. Emotion is emotion and if you play with emotion it can be good but it can also fade your decision making that's why I say guys with low emotion are focused. Anyhow it's all speculation all we can do is keep adjusting to see and that's what I've been trying to do with my analysis.

    indio/capskip - gl to you as well and thx

    Buffalo +3
    Atlanta -3
    Jax/Min Under 38
    Miami +11.5
    SF/GB Over 45
    Arizona +2.5
    Denver -1
    Baltimore -6
    Oakland +1
    Dallas +4

     

    So far 5-3 with 2 games to go on Monday.

    Reply

    Duelich - I'm not sure I agree with the fade the emotional in team sports. Emotion is emotion and if you play with emotion it can be good but it can also fade your decision making that's why I say guys with low emotion are focused. Anyhow it's all speculation all we can do is keep adjusting to see and that's what I've been trying to do with my analysis.

    indio/capskip - gl to you as well and thx

    Buffalo +3
    Atlanta -3
    Jax/Min Under 38
    Miami +11.5
    SF/GB Over 45
    Arizona +2.5
    Denver -1
    Baltimore -6
    Oakland +1
    Dallas +4

     

    So far 5-3 with 2 games to go on Monday.

     
    WeMoveLines
    WeMoveLines
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 3059
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2012 - 12:54 AM ET #44

    NFL Week 2 QB Bios

    Good

    Ryan 10
    Skelton 10
    Dalton 10
    Newton 9.5
    Griffin 9
    Cassel 9
    Vick 9
    Bradford 9
    Hasselbeck 8.5
    Rodgers 8

    Bad

    Brees 1
    Kolb 1
    Luck 2
    Brady 2
    Cutler 2
    Sanchez 2
    Palmer 2.5
    Flacco 2.5

     

    Not sure if Skelton is starting guess we'll see but if not then ARI is a fade with Kolb. Early lean on GB for Thurs. Big lean on CAR and a few others.. Back with plays later BOL!

    Reply

    NFL Week 2 QB Bios

    Good

    Ryan 10
    Skelton 10
    Dalton 10
    Newton 9.5
    Griffin 9
    Cassel 9
    Vick 9
    Bradford 9
    Hasselbeck 8.5
    Rodgers 8

    Bad

    Brees 1
    Kolb 1
    Luck 2
    Brady 2
    Cutler 2
    Sanchez 2
    Palmer 2.5
    Flacco 2.5

     

    Not sure if Skelton is starting guess we'll see but if not then ARI is a fade with Kolb. Early lean on GB for Thurs. Big lean on CAR and a few others.. Back with plays later BOL!

     
    WeMoveLines
    WeMoveLines
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 3059
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2012 - 12:53 PM ET #45

    NFL Week 1 Results: 6-4
    Preseason: 4-0

    Week 2 Leans

    Green Bay -6
    Minnesota -1
    Carolina +1
    Kansas City +3.5
    Philadelphia -1
    Cincinnati -7
    Washington/St.Louis Over 45.5
    Atlanta -3

    2 If Leans

    Arizona +13.5 (Only if Skelton starts)
    New England -13.5 (Only if Kolb starts)

     

    BOL Guys!

    Reply

    NFL Week 1 Results: 6-4
    Preseason: 4-0

    Week 2 Leans

    Green Bay -6
    Minnesota -1
    Carolina +1
    Kansas City +3.5
    Philadelphia -1
    Cincinnati -7
    Washington/St.Louis Over 45.5
    Atlanta -3

    2 If Leans

    Arizona +13.5 (Only if Skelton starts)
    New England -13.5 (Only if Kolb starts)

     

    BOL Guys!

     
    Burly
    Burly
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 650
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2012 - 10:52 PM ET #46

    thanks for all the insight

    overs keep cashing there is something here for sure, if you look at the bottom eight qbs they went 1-7, top qbs 5-2 pending ryan

    do you think this could ever work for starting goaltenders in the NHL?

     

    Reply

    thanks for all the insight

    overs keep cashing there is something here for sure, if you look at the bottom eight qbs they went 1-7, top qbs 5-2 pending ryan

    do you think this could ever work for starting goaltenders in the NHL?

     

     
    WeMoveLines
    WeMoveLines
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 3059
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2012 - 12:24 AM ET #47

    Burly - Thanks for the post. It DOES work for every athlete. The only difference is the impact on the game. I do not think goalies make AS MUCH of an impact in hockey as a QB or pitcher. Though sometimes they can steal games, it is rare. Hockey is tough because it's a team game rolling 3-4 lines for under 1 minute each. There is so much luck in hockey with bounces nowadays. Hockey is a tough sport to cap with this system. Deciding what players make an impact could work slightly but I've chosen not to cap it it's too tough.

    On the other hand individual sports like tennis and golf are much easier. I try to stick to that to be more accurate.

    PS - I'm posting weekly now instead of this one thread it gets too confusing. Check out 'The List' Week 2 NFL and also Week 3 which I posted tonight. Thanks again.

    Reply

    Burly - Thanks for the post. It DOES work for every athlete. The only difference is the impact on the game. I do not think goalies make AS MUCH of an impact in hockey as a QB or pitcher. Though sometimes they can steal games, it is rare. Hockey is tough because it's a team game rolling 3-4 lines for under 1 minute each. There is so much luck in hockey with bounces nowadays. Hockey is a tough sport to cap with this system. Deciding what players make an impact could work slightly but I've chosen not to cap it it's too tough.

    On the other hand individual sports like tennis and golf are much easier. I try to stick to that to be more accurate.

    PS - I'm posting weekly now instead of this one thread it gets too confusing. Check out 'The List' Week 2 NFL and also Week 3 which I posted tonight. Thanks again.

     
    Trend12
    Trend12
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 11
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2012 - 12:53 AM ET #48

    Interesting to see your W3 ..Not bad for W2
    Reply
    Interesting to see your W3 ..Not bad for W2
     
    MrBogey
    MrBogey
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 3042
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2012 - 1:24 AM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by WeMoveLines:

    I am not a football guy. I'm a hockey, baseball, and golf guy. I don't know much about NFL though I could name 60% of the starting QBs.. I'm learning.I have some gold in a spreadsheet I've made that correlates biorhythms to how people and athletes are 'feeling' and I've made one for the NFL QBs this season. This is purely scientific no stars no moons just a physical and emotional cycle your body go through based on your birthdate. Does anyone in the forum use bios to cap? I know HappyKane is the big bio guy on covers not sure he does a lot of NFL though. Looking for others to follow and talk to that use this method at least partly.

    Anyway here are my picks for the week. Haven't done any research and don't even know if the QBs are starting but based on bios heres the picks.

    Carolina +3.5
    Baltimore/St.Louis Over 38
    Detroit -3.5
    Houston/Minnesota Over 37.5

     

    Drop me a line and BOL in your picks.

      hey buddy, I think the bios of STAR qb's and star rb's could be worth something in the point spread, especially the guys like Brady, Rodgers, Brees and both Manning's, among a few other players of their importance.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WeMoveLines:

    I am not a football guy. I'm a hockey, baseball, and golf guy. I don't know much about NFL though I could name 60% of the starting QBs.. I'm learning.I have some gold in a spreadsheet I've made that correlates biorhythms to how people and athletes are 'feeling' and I've made one for the NFL QBs this season. This is purely scientific no stars no moons just a physical and emotional cycle your body go through based on your birthdate. Does anyone in the forum use bios to cap? I know HappyKane is the big bio guy on covers not sure he does a lot of NFL though. Looking for others to follow and talk to that use this method at least partly.

    Anyway here are my picks for the week. Haven't done any research and don't even know if the QBs are starting but based on bios heres the picks.

    Carolina +3.5
    Baltimore/St.Louis Over 38
    Detroit -3.5
    Houston/Minnesota Over 37.5

     

    Drop me a line and BOL in your picks.

      hey buddy, I think the bios of STAR qb's and star rb's could be worth something in the point spread, especially the guys like Brady, Rodgers, Brees and both Manning's, among a few other players of their importance.
     
     
    LasVegasLord
    LasVegasLord
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 16880
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2012 - 1:26 AM ET #50

    We Move Lines........  Best of Luck my friend.
    Reply
    We Move Lines........  Best of Luck my friend.
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,987
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,229
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 630
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,233
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,185
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 613
    • Trump's legacy? 32,955
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,082
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,727
    • Trump lies so much. 22,888

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.