20 reasons why I think the Ravens line is inflated (***Novel alert**)
+10 is sucker bait, hurry hurry hurry
How can you like -10 and call it sucker bait when your showing the possibilty of the Broncos only winning by 8? No sense.
+10 is sucker bait, hurry hurry hurry
How can you like -10 and call it sucker bait when your showing the possibilty of the Broncos only winning by 8? No sense.
I've been watching Flacco all year looking for just what he's made of and my first impression was what a horrible step back he took this season. But after I looked closely I saw that he looks great as long as he has time. The Ravens O line is healthier than they've been all year. The negatives that we see on Flacco: being so inaccurate, throwing high and out of bounds, are all on downs where he was pressured and the receiver wasn't open. I thought he looked like he had no clue until I watched carefully and saw that he was always 1 step from being sacked or he was being hit while he was throwing. Instead of throwing picks in those situations, he's throwing it away. Taking the hit to his stats to protect the ball. Unfortunately the Ravens then get behind on the downs and they look horrible during those periods. But if you look carefully it always came down to what the O line was doing on the field. When they were healthy the Ravens looked like they could score on anyone. When the O line sucks they look like high schoolers. That's why the Ravens offense is so unpredictable. Sometimes they look like world beaters running a hurry up offense and sometimes they stink. But I think the O line is solid now and the Ravens will show you tomorrow how potent their offense can be. Yes Peyton will pick Ray apart over the middle where he is now vulnerable but I'll take the 10 points my book is now offering. Too easy to take the Broncos and pretend they are world beaters. Not yet.
I've been watching Flacco all year looking for just what he's made of and my first impression was what a horrible step back he took this season. But after I looked closely I saw that he looks great as long as he has time. The Ravens O line is healthier than they've been all year. The negatives that we see on Flacco: being so inaccurate, throwing high and out of bounds, are all on downs where he was pressured and the receiver wasn't open. I thought he looked like he had no clue until I watched carefully and saw that he was always 1 step from being sacked or he was being hit while he was throwing. Instead of throwing picks in those situations, he's throwing it away. Taking the hit to his stats to protect the ball. Unfortunately the Ravens then get behind on the downs and they look horrible during those periods. But if you look carefully it always came down to what the O line was doing on the field. When they were healthy the Ravens looked like they could score on anyone. When the O line sucks they look like high schoolers. That's why the Ravens offense is so unpredictable. Sometimes they look like world beaters running a hurry up offense and sometimes they stink. But I think the O line is solid now and the Ravens will show you tomorrow how potent their offense can be. Yes Peyton will pick Ray apart over the middle where he is now vulnerable but I'll take the 10 points my book is now offering. Too easy to take the Broncos and pretend they are world beaters. Not yet.
This line is based on the Broncos win @ Baltimore. If they didn't play in the regular season the line would be 7.5-8.
Look at the Patriots line. The Monday night line started at -3.5 and now -9 for rematch. Obviously bc of the blow out win.
Don't forget what happened 2 years ago when the Pats blew out the Jets in Foxborough and then laid an egg in the Playoff rematch.
Something to think about. These dogs have value
While I was typing I was thinking the exact same thing. Gotta go with both dogs just because of the value. All based on public perception from regular season game. Different season now.
This line is based on the Broncos win @ Baltimore. If they didn't play in the regular season the line would be 7.5-8.
Look at the Patriots line. The Monday night line started at -3.5 and now -9 for rematch. Obviously bc of the blow out win.
Don't forget what happened 2 years ago when the Pats blew out the Jets in Foxborough and then laid an egg in the Playoff rematch.
Something to think about. These dogs have value
While I was typing I was thinking the exact same thing. Gotta go with both dogs just because of the value. All based on public perception from regular season game. Different season now.
Mark Sanchez has a better winning percentage than Manning in the playoffs, so what difference does that make?
If your argument is that Flacco is just as good or better than Manning then that's your opinion but to think prior postseason record is any way to compare these two is silly.
There is a reason Flacco wasn't extended by the Ravens in the offseason
you don't know if decent or terrible Joe will show.
This is the first time Manning has a top 5 defense behind him, we'll see if that has any impact on this winning %.
They'll sign him for 2 seasons and go all out to get Johnny Football. Just my Ravens' fan gut talking here.
Mark Sanchez has a better winning percentage than Manning in the playoffs, so what difference does that make?
If your argument is that Flacco is just as good or better than Manning then that's your opinion but to think prior postseason record is any way to compare these two is silly.
There is a reason Flacco wasn't extended by the Ravens in the offseason
you don't know if decent or terrible Joe will show.
This is the first time Manning has a top 5 defense behind him, we'll see if that has any impact on this winning %.
They'll sign him for 2 seasons and go all out to get Johnny Football. Just my Ravens' fan gut talking here.
How can you say a QB is a joke when he's taken his team to the playoffs for the first 5 season of his NFL career and won. He's doing something right and obviously getting overlooked.
How can you say a QB is a joke when he's taken his team to the playoffs for the first 5 season of his NFL career and won. He's doing something right and obviously getting overlooked.
After reading your thread I stand by my play even more pertaining to your article .... GL this weekend Stuckey (handshake)
After reading your thread I stand by my play even more pertaining to your article .... GL this weekend Stuckey (handshake)
Can't tell you what it feels like for a Ravens season ticket holder to know before a playoff game it could be the last time you watch Ray Lewis play a game. As I said before, this is no lock, but I see enough reasons to bet Baltimore +9. I wish all of you luck and leave you with one video I watch before every road game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_2aFfsPPhg
Thanks for sharing the video. I've been a Ravens fan for as long as i can remember, with Ray being my favorite player in all sports. I sure hope they pull it out, but it's going to be tough.
Damn that video has my blood pumpin!
Can't tell you what it feels like for a Ravens season ticket holder to know before a playoff game it could be the last time you watch Ray Lewis play a game. As I said before, this is no lock, but I see enough reasons to bet Baltimore +9. I wish all of you luck and leave you with one video I watch before every road game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_2aFfsPPhg
Thanks for sharing the video. I've been a Ravens fan for as long as i can remember, with Ray being my favorite player in all sports. I sure hope they pull it out, but it's going to be tough.
Damn that video has my blood pumpin!
Lot of work Stuckey...I actually read it the other day. As you can tell I also am a huge fan. Just made a drink...30 more minutes...I love your analysis and agree....I love #11 and #19....Good luck on all of your plays...
GO RAVENS ![]()
![]()
![]()
Lot of work Stuckey...I actually read it the other day. As you can tell I also am a huge fan. Just made a drink...30 more minutes...I love your analysis and agree....I love #11 and #19....Good luck on all of your plays...
GO RAVENS ![]()
![]()
![]()
Manning, himself, is noted for an atrocious playoff record in games with the temperature below 40 degrees. He's 0-3 in these games and a combined 64 for 120 for 612 yards with one touchdown and seven interceptions. His passer rating was below 40 in two of those games.
All 3 games were on the road and 2 of those game were in New England
Manning, himself, is noted for an atrocious playoff record in games with the temperature below 40 degrees. He's 0-3 in these games and a combined 64 for 120 for 612 yards with one touchdown and seven interceptions. His passer rating was below 40 in two of those games.
All 3 games were on the road and 2 of those game were in New England
Just FYI -- if Stuckey and BEE line up on the same side, that maybe should tell you something
Just FYI -- if Stuckey and BEE line up on the same side, that maybe should tell you something
I am on top of the world, but would never talk garbage after an NFL playoff game. Tough way to go out for Broncos fans who are great, great football fans after such a great season
I am on top of the world, but would never talk garbage after an NFL playoff game. Tough way to go out for Broncos fans who are great, great football fans after such a great season
By the way, this thread sums up covers. You create a bold thread and win..no biggie. You lose...you get crucified. God, I missed the immaturity on this board.
Ohio State +2 loooooooooooooooot tomorrow in college hoops.
By the way, this thread sums up covers. You create a bold thread and win..no biggie. You lose...you get crucified. God, I missed the immaturity on this board.
Ohio State +2 loooooooooooooooot tomorrow in college hoops.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,630
- Monday 09/28/2026 808
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,260
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,993
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,740
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,390
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,408
- Another BS PI 1,001
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,546
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,347
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
