20 reasons why I think the Ravens line is inflated (***Novel alert**)
Stuckey great ink....bleed purple n black just like you...was special to be there last Sunday...
Stuckey great ink....bleed purple n black just like you...was special to be there last Sunday...
Stuckey great ink....bleed purple n black just like you...was special to be there last Sunday...
Stuckey great ink....bleed purple n black just like you...was special to be there last Sunday...
Its scary that I actually disagree with stuckey
Ahh, you must have missed the AFC Championship game in Foxboro where Flacco outplayed Brady in every single statistical category and led the game winning drive at the end of the game before Lee Evans dropped a perfectly thrown ball in the corner of the end zone to go to the Super Bowl. That is a shame. It was a great game.
Its scary that I actually disagree with stuckey
Ahh, you must have missed the AFC Championship game in Foxboro where Flacco outplayed Brady in every single statistical category and led the game winning drive at the end of the game before Lee Evans dropped a perfectly thrown ball in the corner of the end zone to go to the Super Bowl. That is a shame. It was a great game.
U flaming idiot...I was born then....most people from India are very bright,what happened to you.....drop out...mute...moron...dunce...![]()
U flaming idiot...I was born then....most people from India are very bright,what happened to you.....drop out...mute...moron...dunce...![]()
can someone explain how Baltimore is going to move the ball? I'm not sure people realize how good Denver's defense is.
can someone explain how Baltimore is going to move the ball? I'm not sure people realize how good Denver's defense is.
Ahh, you must have missed the AFC Championship game in Foxboro where Flacco outplayed Brady in every single statistical category and led the game winning drive at the end of the game before Lee Evans dropped a perfectly thrown ball in the corner of the end zone to go to the Super Bowl. That is a shame. It was a great game.
Ahh, you must have missed the AFC Championship game in Foxboro where Flacco outplayed Brady in every single statistical category and led the game winning drive at the end of the game before Lee Evans dropped a perfectly thrown ball in the corner of the end zone to go to the Super Bowl. That is a shame. It was a great game.
Manning's ball has never been pretty in the cold, but I am reading he has used a glove his last two home games and it has looked better. Something definitely worth mentioning.
How long have you been looking for work???
wow, do you know how to waste vaulable time or what....I hope you arent any older than say 26...
Manning's ball has never been pretty in the cold, but I am reading he has used a glove his last two home games and it has looked better. Something definitely worth mentioning.
How long have you been looking for work???
wow, do you know how to waste vaulable time or what....I hope you arent any older than say 26...
I am actually leaning towrds Balt +10 (I would buy the point), but I do want to make sure that this forum has accurate information. Your claim in point #15 about the Ravens having the #1 red zone defense is ... NOT TRUE!!!
For the regular season:
- Baltimore ranked 20th in Red zone efficiency at 88% scores allowed; slightly worse than the league average of 85%
- Baltimore ranked 24th at total scores allowed at 49 total scores allowed in the red zone, slightly worse than the league average of 44. However, should note that the Ravens ranked 3rd best overall in only allowing 9 passing TDs in the red zone
- Baltimore ranked 16th at 239 total points (league average) allowed from the red zone
- The point that scares me the most about the red zone is that Baltimore ranked 26th in allowing teams in the red zone. Only 6 teams are worse; Buff, Oak, Tenn, KC, NO, and Jax. For Balt to cover, let alone win, they cannot allow too many RZ opportunities to Manning and co.
I am actually leaning towrds Balt +10 (I would buy the point), but I do want to make sure that this forum has accurate information. Your claim in point #15 about the Ravens having the #1 red zone defense is ... NOT TRUE!!!
For the regular season:
- Baltimore ranked 20th in Red zone efficiency at 88% scores allowed; slightly worse than the league average of 85%
- Baltimore ranked 24th at total scores allowed at 49 total scores allowed in the red zone, slightly worse than the league average of 44. However, should note that the Ravens ranked 3rd best overall in only allowing 9 passing TDs in the red zone
- Baltimore ranked 16th at 239 total points (league average) allowed from the red zone
- The point that scares me the most about the red zone is that Baltimore ranked 26th in allowing teams in the red zone. Only 6 teams are worse; Buff, Oak, Tenn, KC, NO, and Jax. For Balt to cover, let alone win, they cannot allow too many RZ opportunities to Manning and co.
How can you say a QB is a joke when he's taken his team to the playoffs for the first 5 season of his NFL career and won. He's doing something right and obviously getting overlooked.
How can you say a QB is a joke when he's taken his team to the playoffs for the first 5 season of his NFL career and won. He's doing something right and obviously getting overlooked.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,630
- Monday 09/28/2026 808
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,260
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,993
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,740
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,390
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,408
- Another BS PI 1,001
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,546
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,347
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
