CLV +7.5 at JAX in Week 1. CLV is +310 on the money line. Both lines are from Scores and Odds.
OP, I am a CLV fan and I am forced to remind you that Judkins only averaged a very mediocre 3.6 YPRA last season. However, he did gain 827 yards while playing only 14 games. If he stays healthy and plays all 17 games he only needs to average more than 52.94 rushing yards per game to win your bet.
You have a good chance and of course I am rooting for you.
Quote Originally Posted by FloatinPicks:
Who do the Browns play week 1?
CLV +7.5 at JAX in Week 1. CLV is +310 on the money line. Both lines are from Scores and Odds.
OP, I am a CLV fan and I am forced to remind you that Judkins only averaged a very mediocre 3.6 YPRA last season. However, he did gain 827 yards while playing only 14 games. If he stays healthy and plays all 17 games he only needs to average more than 52.94 rushing yards per game to win your bet.
You have a good chance and of course I am rooting for you.
Quote Originally Posted by FloatinPicks: Who do the Browns play week 1? CLV +7.5 at JAX in Week 1. CLV is +310 on the money line. Both lines are from Scores and Odds. OP, I am a CLV fan and I am forced to remind you that Judkins only averaged a very mediocre 3.6 YPRA last season. However, he did gain 827 yards while playing only 14 games. If he stays healthy and plays all 17 games he only needs to average more than 52.94 rushing yards per game to win your bet. You have a good chance and of course I am rooting for you.
Im a Saints Fan, i know the feeling
Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:
Quote Originally Posted by FloatinPicks: Who do the Browns play week 1? CLV +7.5 at JAX in Week 1. CLV is +310 on the money line. Both lines are from Scores and Odds. OP, I am a CLV fan and I am forced to remind you that Judkins only averaged a very mediocre 3.6 YPRA last season. However, he did gain 827 yards while playing only 14 games. If he stays healthy and plays all 17 games he only needs to average more than 52.94 rushing yards per game to win your bet. You have a good chance and of course I am rooting for you.