My book still has 10 for seattle and 9 for ariz with -125 juiced on the under... must not be getting much action on the tts
Yeh they were both -110 also on mine,now need Ari defense or weather to hold them to a FG,lol
My book still has 10 for seattle and 9 for ariz with -125 juiced on the under... must not be getting much action on the tts
My book still has 10 for seattle and 9 for ariz with -125 juiced on the under... must not be getting much action on the tts
I mean if I had to I would probably take the Raiders.........Hey wait a minute.......The Raiders just hate Denver. They would run the score up if it was 100 to 0
Hmmmmmmm
I mean if I had to I would probably take the Raiders.........Hey wait a minute.......The Raiders just hate Denver. They would run the score up if it was 100 to 0
Hmmmmmmm
This is what killed me last week in 3 of the 5 losses. Turnover after turnover in the red zone early in the 3rd quarter.
This is what killed me last week in 3 of the 5 losses. Turnover after turnover in the red zone early in the 3rd quarter.
Al just called me and said F Denver. We will throw the whole game. ![]()
Taking
Da' Raiders +7
GL
Holy shit, isn't this like taking the Leafs. ![]()
.............................................................
![]()
Al just called me and said F Denver. We will throw the whole game. ![]()
Taking
Da' Raiders +7
GL
Holy shit, isn't this like taking the Leafs. ![]()
.............................................................
![]()
