10-24-10 2nd half action !!!!!!!!!!!
Man, that has to be way juiced.
Was at -115 then jumped to -125... it seems like my book likes to change the lines against me whenever i place a bet!
Man, that has to be way juiced.
Was at -115 then jumped to -125... it seems like my book likes to change the lines against me whenever i place a bet!
man both team looks like shit as far as stat wise...i took the -1.5...see what happens...i got sea/arz over 26 in a teaser and now im worried, lol
I almost took Seattle -2, but Arizona can kick 3 FG's and Seattle still wins.
man both team looks like shit as far as stat wise...i took the -1.5...see what happens...i got sea/arz over 26 in a teaser and now im worried, lol
I almost took Seattle -2, but Arizona can kick 3 FG's and Seattle still wins.
I have TT 10 for Seattle,7.5 for Ari.
My book still has 10 for seattle and 9 for ariz with -125 juiced on the under... must not be getting much action on the tts
I have TT 10 for Seattle,7.5 for Ari.
My book still has 10 for seattle and 9 for ariz with -125 juiced on the under... must not be getting much action on the tts
I also like the under in SD. But won't play a side and under in the same game today.
But freaking tempted.
I also like the under in SD. But won't play a side and under in the same game today.
But freaking tempted.
how do you see what people have what on the books? like 10 for seattle 9 for AZ?
i got seaettle -1.5 parlayed with patriots +3 2nd half
Well I follow the live moves, which includes the money moving the small ticks when the line doesn't actually move. I monitor many books so you don't get thrown off by one book getting "cute"
how do you see what people have what on the books? like 10 for seattle 9 for AZ?
i got seaettle -1.5 parlayed with patriots +3 2nd half
Well I follow the live moves, which includes the money moving the small ticks when the line doesn't actually move. I monitor many books so you don't get thrown off by one book getting "cute"
Well I follow the live moves, which includes the money moving the small ticks when the line doesn't actually move. I monitor many books so you don't get thrown off by one book getting "cute"
Thanks
Well I follow the live moves, which includes the money moving the small ticks when the line doesn't actually move. I monitor many books so you don't get thrown off by one book getting "cute"
Thanks
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,365
- Friday 10/02/2026 910
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,503
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,277
- PART DEUX 289
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,421
- Trump's legacy? 32,964
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,560
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 5,876
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 6,076
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
