lipps any thoughts??
Leaning over 23.5 right now.
Ok, went over everything and I'm playing the Farve hasn't done jack factor and he will end up like he usually does.
Taking
GB un 24
GL
![]()
Ok, went over everything and I'm playing the Farve hasn't done jack factor and he will end up like he usually does.
Taking
GB un 24
GL
![]()
Right now it is. ![]()
Right now it is. ![]()
Ok, went over everything and I'm playing the Farve hasn't done jack factor and he will end up like he usually does.
Taking
GB un 24
GL
![]()
![]()
Ok, went over everything and I'm playing the Farve hasn't done jack factor and he will end up like he usually does.
Taking
GB un 24
GL
![]()
![]()
Ok, that old SOB strikes once again. But you are supposed to do it on the other teams side of the field. ![]()
On the plus side GB should start chewing up the clock now.
Ok, that old SOB strikes once again. But you are supposed to do it on the other teams side of the field. ![]()
On the plus side GB should start chewing up the clock now.
