10-24-10 2nd half action !!!!!!!!!!!
Vegas is dancing on this Saints game. Every parlay card and teaser is
Sorry to hear that Lippsman , You'll bounce back later today..
Vegas is dancing on this Saints game. Every parlay card and teaser is
Sorry to hear that Lippsman , You'll bounce back later today..
no i tailed u.. ravens looks like it will push.. bucks will win. philly is 100% done.. jags +4 100% done..
Me to. But it's all good. Long season left and as long as you have good management we can all weather a slight slide.
![]()
Oh BTW, Saints just coverd the 2nd half over.
![]()
no i tailed u.. ravens looks like it will push.. bucks will win. philly is 100% done.. jags +4 100% done..
Me to. But it's all good. Long season left and as long as you have good management we can all weather a slight slide.
![]()
Oh BTW, Saints just coverd the 2nd half over.
![]()
Sorry to hear that Lippsman , You'll bounce back later today..
It's ok, I still have one teaser working and have the Vikes +9.5 in it.
![]()
Sorry to hear that Lippsman , You'll bounce back later today..
It's ok, I still have one teaser working and have the Vikes +9.5 in it.
![]()
ok thank god saints scored.. so 2-3 tailing you
See, not horrible. Still got 4:00 games left. As long as you stay away from those opher days it's all good.
ok thank god saints scored.. so 2-3 tailing you
See, not horrible. Still got 4:00 games left. As long as you stay away from those opher days it's all good.
dont give lipps shit please ...
no one told u to follow
but lipps you are right that hook from ravens would've killed me
Heck, my -7 could be in trouble here.
dont give lipps shit please ...
no one told u to follow
but lipps you are right that hook from ravens would've killed me
Heck, my -7 could be in trouble here.
lipps i guess ill go 4-0 for my 1pm games
do u think chargers have a chance???
Every week I think they are going to turn it around. Right now I just don't know
lipps i guess ill go 4-0 for my 1pm games
do u think chargers have a chance???
Every week I think they are going to turn it around. Right now I just don't know
lipps, i will be cheering for your ravens! COME ON TD!
no more FG's...
Well, disappointing but I will take the push.
lipps, i will be cheering for your ravens! COME ON TD!
no more FG's...
Well, disappointing but I will take the push.
Saints ov 21 -120 ![]()
![]()
Philly +.5 -110 ![]()
![]()
Jags +4 ![]()
Bucs un 20 -123 ![]()
![]()
Ravens -7 -125
Ended up 2-2, really disappointed in the Ravens for shutting down in the 4th and the Eagles blowing up in the 4th also.
Saints ov 21 -120 ![]()
![]()
Philly +.5 -110 ![]()
![]()
Jags +4 ![]()
Bucs un 20 -123 ![]()
![]()
Ravens -7 -125
Ended up 2-2, really disappointed in the Ravens for shutting down in the 4th and the Eagles blowing up in the 4th also.
ok thank god saints scored.. so 2-3 tailing you
So you picked an extra game I didn't pick and lost it ? Surely you didn't take the Ravens at -7.5 when I said 7 and even said not to take -7.5
You gotta tail better than that. ![]()
ok thank god saints scored.. so 2-3 tailing you
So you picked an extra game I didn't pick and lost it ? Surely you didn't take the Ravens at -7.5 when I said 7 and even said not to take -7.5
You gotta tail better than that. ![]()
Almost took Buff.+7.5,but didnt do it,
Not bad for you,just a juice out on your plays,
Have Oakland+4 for FH,that looks good right now.
Almost took Buff.+7.5,but didnt do it,
Not bad for you,just a juice out on your plays,
Have Oakland+4 for FH,that looks good right now.
SAINTS cashed for me good call lips
Glad you made some
![]()
------------------------------------------------------------------
For any blind tailers out there.
The whole idea here is if you like a game then look at what side I am on and back your own pick. If anyone follows blind then you can't say a damn thing. You are just a tailer. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But if you don't put any sweat capitial in the wager then it is what it is.
SAINTS cashed for me good call lips
Glad you made some
![]()
------------------------------------------------------------------
For any blind tailers out there.
The whole idea here is if you like a game then look at what side I am on and back your own pick. If anyone follows blind then you can't say a damn thing. You are just a tailer. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But if you don't put any sweat capitial in the wager then it is what it is.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,372
- Friday 10/02/2026 910
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,509
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,277
- PART DEUX 290
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,435
- Trump's legacy? 32,964
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,568
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 5,915
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 6,137
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
