Seriously? What do you think?
If the line were +100, all other things equal, I'd like the team with home court advantage. But that's not what this line is.
Washington is clearly better than Atlanta, but Atlanta was a tough match up for Indiana because of their "bigs." I'm interested to see if Washington's "bigs" will have the same effectiveness as Atlanta's, considering Atlanta's big guys play well away from the basket it caused fits for Indiana defensively,specifically Hibbert. Now against a more prototypical front line, Hibbert might become more effective. We'll see, I do like Washington to win the series. GL
Washington is clearly better than Atlanta, but Atlanta was a tough match up for Indiana because of their "bigs." I'm interested to see if Washington's "bigs" will have the same effectiveness as Atlanta's, considering Atlanta's big guys play well away from the basket it caused fits for Indiana defensively,specifically Hibbert. Now against a more prototypical front line, Hibbert might become more effective. We'll see, I do like Washington to win the series. GL
Not so sure I like the play. If I were wanting to buy low and sell high. I would be buying the Pacers low and selling Washington high. We all saw how the Pacers struggled to win their series against ATL and we saw how Washington breezed through Chicago. Those results certainly bode well for backing Washington but there is something telling me Indiana has not finished business yet. BOL with your wager but you may need more than a prayer for Washington to win this series.
Not so sure I like the play. If I were wanting to buy low and sell high. I would be buying the Pacers low and selling Washington high. We all saw how the Pacers struggled to win their series against ATL and we saw how Washington breezed through Chicago. Those results certainly bode well for backing Washington but there is something telling me Indiana has not finished business yet. BOL with your wager but you may need more than a prayer for Washington to win this series.
