Wizards Vs Pacers - My Oh My, I PRAYED the Pacers would win Game 7 to get my betting hands on this!
Scal, I'm disgusted by these games. Just want to put a bullet through my head, maybe even a bullet from Washington. If the Wiz had just won the last game I would have been up 4 grand in these playoffs instead of being down a grand. Where the hell had Gortat been these last few games? What a joke this league has become. I'll be looking to hedge somehow and cut my losses short as these teams continue to play Jekyll and Hyde.
Scal, I'm disgusted by these games. Just want to put a bullet through my head, maybe even a bullet from Washington. If the Wiz had just won the last game I would have been up 4 grand in these playoffs instead of being down a grand. Where the hell had Gortat been these last few games? What a joke this league has become. I'll be looking to hedge somehow and cut my losses short as these teams continue to play Jekyll and Hyde.
Scal, I'm disgusted by these games. Just want to put a bullet through my head, maybe even a bullet from Washington. If the Wiz had just won the last game I would have been up 4 grand in these playoffs instead of being down a grand. Where the hell had Gortat been these last few games? What a joke this league has become. I'll be looking to hedge somehow and cut my losses short as these teams continue to play Jekyll and Hyde.
Scal, I'm disgusted by these games. Just want to put a bullet through my head, maybe even a bullet from Washington. If the Wiz had just won the last game I would have been up 4 grand in these playoffs instead of being down a grand. Where the hell had Gortat been these last few games? What a joke this league has become. I'll be looking to hedge somehow and cut my losses short as these teams continue to play Jekyll and Hyde.
Scal, I'm disgusted by these games. Just want to put a bullet through my head, maybe even a bullet from Washington. If the Wiz had just won the last game I would have been up 4 grand in these playoffs instead of being down a grand. Where the hell had Gortat been these last few games? What a joke this league has become. I'll be looking to hedge somehow and cut my losses short as these teams continue to play Jekyll and Hyde.
Scal, I'm disgusted by these games. Just want to put a bullet through my head, maybe even a bullet from Washington. If the Wiz had just won the last game I would have been up 4 grand in these playoffs instead of being down a grand. Where the hell had Gortat been these last few games? What a joke this league has become. I'll be looking to hedge somehow and cut my losses short as these teams continue to play Jekyll and Hyde.
Good thing i bet WIZ ml
Good thing i bet WIZ ml
Everyone and their fairy godmothers are talking how the Pacers stink, yada yada yada... you know what that means. They are going to win this series in 5 games.
Everyone and their fairy godmothers are talking how the Pacers stink, yada yada yada... you know what that means. They are going to win this series in 5 games.
QUOTEagree 100%. lost my behind on wiz in game 4. you could make a killing on these in game lines. teams are blowing huge leads every night! i just don't understand how the pacers can look awful one night and play great the next game. it's like they are not emotionally invested at all. cannot be trusted imo, i am calling it right now. wiz will win this series, i got 10/1 today before the game.
QUOTEagree 100%. lost my behind on wiz in game 4. you could make a killing on these in game lines. teams are blowing huge leads every night! i just don't understand how the pacers can look awful one night and play great the next game. it's like they are not emotionally invested at all. cannot be trusted imo, i am calling it right now. wiz will win this series, i got 10/1 today before the game.
A +165 road dog and the pions are going berserk.
A +165 road dog and the pions are going berserk.
I believe my "contribution" was in my support for Indiana in this series. Point Counterpoint! I was lending a different view point. Sometimes we just want to help. Continued support for your contributions here on Covers.
I believe my "contribution" was in my support for Indiana in this series. Point Counterpoint! I was lending a different view point. Sometimes we just want to help. Continued support for your contributions here on Covers.
A +165 road dog and the pions are going berserk.
A +165 road dog and the pions are going berserk.
A +165 road dog and the pions are going berserk.
Ignore the trolls Scal. People love to pound their chests and show off to boost their egos when they get something right. They forget we all going against Vegas. Anyways, keep up the good work ![]()
A +165 road dog and the pions are going berserk.
Ignore the trolls Scal. People love to pound their chests and show off to boost their egos when they get something right. They forget we all going against Vegas. Anyways, keep up the good work ![]()
I dislike that smartbets guy a lot he was doing well when he capped then got all big headed going tout only to fail at that as well. Hes a shame. Nobody forgot you scumbag.
I dislike that smartbets guy a lot he was doing well when he capped then got all big headed going tout only to fail at that as well. Hes a shame. Nobody forgot you scumbag.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,682
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,369
- PART DEUX 252
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,511
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,505
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,831
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 620
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,667
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
