Wizards Vs Pacers - My Oh My, I PRAYED the Pacers would win Game 7 to get my betting hands on this!
I've been hearing a lot about how IND has moved past their problems with their game seven win over ATL. The Hawks SUCK! Indiana has not fixed their problems, and WAS is a good enough team to punish them for that.
I like WAS here as well
I've been hearing a lot about how IND has moved past their problems with their game seven win over ATL. The Hawks SUCK! Indiana has not fixed their problems, and WAS is a good enough team to punish them for that.
I like WAS here as well
Not so sure I like the play. If I were wanting to buy low and sell high. I would be buying the Pacers low and selling Washington high. We all saw how the Pacers struggled to win their series against ATL and we saw how Washington breezed through Chicago. Those results certainly bode well for backing Washington but there is something telling me Indiana has not finished business yet. BOL with your wager but you may need more than a prayer for Washington to win this series.
Not so sure I like the play. If I were wanting to buy low and sell high. I would be buying the Pacers low and selling Washington high. We all saw how the Pacers struggled to win their series against ATL and we saw how Washington breezed through Chicago. Those results certainly bode well for backing Washington but there is something telling me Indiana has not finished business yet. BOL with your wager but you may need more than a prayer for Washington to win this series.
Yes sir, I initially thought the wrong team was favored here (and they might be), but I think at best, WAS should be +120 or so. This series is pretty close to a coinflip in my mind, and with a price of +165, you have to take it.
I've been hearing a lot about how IND has moved past their problems with their game seven win over ATL. The Hawks SUCK! Indiana has not fixed their problems, and WAS is a good enough team to punish them for that.
I like WAS here as well
Yes sir, I initially thought the wrong team was favored here (and they might be), but I think at best, WAS should be +120 or so. This series is pretty close to a coinflip in my mind, and with a price of +165, you have to take it.
I've been hearing a lot about how IND has moved past their problems with their game seven win over ATL. The Hawks SUCK! Indiana has not fixed their problems, and WAS is a good enough team to punish them for that.
I like WAS here as well
In a "coin flip" series, would you rather have home court advantage or not?
Seriously? What do you think?
If the line were +100, all other things equal, I'd like the team with home court advantage. But that's not what this line is.
In a "coin flip" series, would you rather have home court advantage or not?
Seriously? What do you think?
If the line were +100, all other things equal, I'd like the team with home court advantage. But that's not what this line is.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,683
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,375
- PART DEUX 252
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,513
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,506
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,831
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 620
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,672
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
