• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    Wizards Vs Pacers - My Oh My, I PRAYED the Pacers would win Game 7 to get my betting hands on this!

    «First Previous 456 ... 678 Next Last»
    AlohaJoe
    CanadaCup
    shrimp1958
    scalabrine
    begginerboy
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 24389
    Posts: 200
    «First Previous 456 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    AlohaJoe
    AlohaJoe
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 2674
    Posted: May. 6, 2014 - 1:19 PM ET #76

    Reply
     
    CanadaCup
    CanadaCup
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 16377
    Posted: May. 6, 2014 - 3:10 PM ET #77

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    @canada - appreciate that!  ill have you know I may want to become a raptors fan along with NY. I love everything about this team from the players to the fans to a GM that says F another team? They have it all.

     
    This is a fun team to watch & cheer for scal. They rarely take a night off. Great article I wanted to share with you on the transformation of Kyle Lowry as one of the NBA's top point guards. It also shows the mandate of Toronto Raptors President & G.M. Masai Ujiri to transform this franchise into a consistent winner. Hopefully Ujiri can sign Lowry in the off season if he doesn't, I believe he could sign with the Knicks.
     
    Ujiri signed this morning Coach Dwane Casey to a new three-year deal, this after he guided the Raptors to a record 48 win season and the Atlantic Division title.

    Lowry likes Casey, so this contract is exactly what you want when you try to resign your best player. Casey also has complete buy in from the other players. He has captained the dramatic improvement of the team's defense. He has developed a really constructive team culture. He has overseen the rapid development of young prospects like Derozan, and helped turn around Lowry's career and he's improved as an offensive coordinator. What concerns me of Casey's coaching style is his substitutions can be erratic. Also the team doesn't play enough to it's strengths inside, and that was obvious against the Nets. Will see what happens in the upcoming draft along with some good free agent signings the future appears to be finally bright for the Toronto Raptors.

     
    https://sports.yahoo.com/news/how-kyle-lowry-transformed-the-raptors-and-became-of-the-nba-s-top-point-guards-225543400.html
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    @canada - appreciate that!  ill have you know I may want to become a raptors fan along with NY. I love everything about this team from the players to the fans to a GM that says F another team? They have it all.

     
    This is a fun team to watch & cheer for scal. They rarely take a night off. Great article I wanted to share with you on the transformation of Kyle Lowry as one of the NBA's top point guards. It also shows the mandate of Toronto Raptors President & G.M. Masai Ujiri to transform this franchise into a consistent winner. Hopefully Ujiri can sign Lowry in the off season if he doesn't, I believe he could sign with the Knicks.
     
    Ujiri signed this morning Coach Dwane Casey to a new three-year deal, this after he guided the Raptors to a record 48 win season and the Atlantic Division title.

    Lowry likes Casey, so this contract is exactly what you want when you try to resign your best player. Casey also has complete buy in from the other players. He has captained the dramatic improvement of the team's defense. He has developed a really constructive team culture. He has overseen the rapid development of young prospects like Derozan, and helped turn around Lowry's career and he's improved as an offensive coordinator. What concerns me of Casey's coaching style is his substitutions can be erratic. Also the team doesn't play enough to it's strengths inside, and that was obvious against the Nets. Will see what happens in the upcoming draft along with some good free agent signings the future appears to be finally bright for the Toronto Raptors.

     
    https://sports.yahoo.com/news/how-kyle-lowry-transformed-the-raptors-and-became-of-the-nba-s-top-point-guards-225543400.html
     
    shrimp1958
    shrimp1958
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 50021
    Posted: May. 6, 2014 - 3:26 PM ET #78

    I'm going to game # 3 ....Taking the day off....
    Reply
    I'm going to game # 3 ....Taking the day off....
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: May. 6, 2014 - 5:26 PM ET #79

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaCup:

     
    This is a fun team to watch & cheer for scal. They rarely take a night off. Great article I wanted to share with you on the transformation of Kyle Lowry as one of the NBA's top point guards. It also shows the mandate of Toronto Raptors President & G.M. Masai Ujiri to transform this franchise into a consistent winner. Hopefully Ujiri can sign Lowry in the off season if he doesn't, I believe he could sign with the Knicks.
     
    Ujiri signed this morning Coach Dwane Casey to a new three-year deal, this after he guided the Raptors to a record 48 win season and the Atlantic Division title.

    Lowry likes Casey, so this contract is exactly what you want when you try to resign your best player. Casey also has complete buy in from the other players. He has captained the dramatic improvement of the team's defense. He has developed a really constructive team culture. He has overseen the rapid development of young prospects like Derozan, and helped turn around Lowry's career and he's improved as an offensive coordinator. What concerns me of Casey's coaching style is his substitutions can be erratic. Also the team doesn't play enough to it's strengths inside, and that was obvious against the Nets. Will see what happens in the upcoming draft along with some good free agent signings the future appears to be finally bright for the Toronto Raptors.

     
    https://sports.yahoo.com/news/how-kyle-lowry-transformed-the-raptors-and-became-of-the-nba-s-top-point-guards-225543400.html

    Good article!


    I was sure before and I am even more sure now. The nets should get rid of Deron and go after this guy. If the raps don't get him, everything changes. He is essential to the raps progression.

    The Knicks cannot get him unless Carmelo walks. (No cap space).
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaCup:

     
    This is a fun team to watch & cheer for scal. They rarely take a night off. Great article I wanted to share with you on the transformation of Kyle Lowry as one of the NBA's top point guards. It also shows the mandate of Toronto Raptors President & G.M. Masai Ujiri to transform this franchise into a consistent winner. Hopefully Ujiri can sign Lowry in the off season if he doesn't, I believe he could sign with the Knicks.
     
    Ujiri signed this morning Coach Dwane Casey to a new three-year deal, this after he guided the Raptors to a record 48 win season and the Atlantic Division title.

    Lowry likes Casey, so this contract is exactly what you want when you try to resign your best player. Casey also has complete buy in from the other players. He has captained the dramatic improvement of the team's defense. He has developed a really constructive team culture. He has overseen the rapid development of young prospects like Derozan, and helped turn around Lowry's career and he's improved as an offensive coordinator. What concerns me of Casey's coaching style is his substitutions can be erratic. Also the team doesn't play enough to it's strengths inside, and that was obvious against the Nets. Will see what happens in the upcoming draft along with some good free agent signings the future appears to be finally bright for the Toronto Raptors.

     
    https://sports.yahoo.com/news/how-kyle-lowry-transformed-the-raptors-and-became-of-the-nba-s-top-point-guards-225543400.html

    Good article!


    I was sure before and I am even more sure now. The nets should get rid of Deron and go after this guy. If the raps don't get him, everything changes. He is essential to the raps progression.

    The Knicks cannot get him unless Carmelo walks. (No cap space).
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: May. 6, 2014 - 5:27 PM ET #80

    Quote Originally Posted by shrimp1958:

    I'm going to game # 3 ....Taking the day off....

    I was surprised to hear Raps playoff tickets were among or the most expensive in the league! Clearly though with 10k outside, it's a hot ticket.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by shrimp1958:

    I'm going to game # 3 ....Taking the day off....

    I was surprised to hear Raps playoff tickets were among or the most expensive in the league! Clearly though with 10k outside, it's a hot ticket.
     
    begginerboy
    begginerboy
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 15267
    Posted: May. 6, 2014 - 6:13 PM ET #81

    Great call, Scal. I'm hoping the Pacers somehow win tomorrow (but I don't know how they can) and then I can hop on that series bet again. The Wiz looked like they had 7 players out there. Wow, does this Pacer team suck or what. CJ Watson against the Wiz guards? Give me a break. I'd jump on the wiz at -160 now but I think I should wait.

    BTW, I think tonight is the night that the Nets pay for all their sins!

    And OKC has become my new Warriors! Totally unreliable. I'll have to stay away from them.
    Reply
    Great call, Scal. I'm hoping the Pacers somehow win tomorrow (but I don't know how they can) and then I can hop on that series bet again. The Wiz looked like they had 7 players out there. Wow, does this Pacer team suck or what. CJ Watson against the Wiz guards? Give me a break. I'd jump on the wiz at -160 now but I think I should wait.

    BTW, I think tonight is the night that the Nets pay for all their sins!

    And OKC has become my new Warriors! Totally unreliable. I'll have to stay away from them.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: May. 6, 2014 - 6:51 PM ET #82

    Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy:

    Great call, Scal. I'm hoping the Pacers somehow win tomorrow (but I don't know how they can) and then I can hop on that series bet again. The Wiz looked like they had 7 players out there. Wow, does this Pacer team suck or what. CJ Watson against the Wiz guards? Give me a break. I'd jump on the wiz at -160 now but I think I should wait.

    BTW, I think tonight is the night that the Nets pay for all their sins!

    And OKC has become my new Warriors! Totally unreliable. I'll have to stay away from them.

    Bb,

    Even at -160, I may buy up even more wiz as I definitely don't see them winning the series and at 0-2, even the -160 will be long gone. The game played out almost exactly as I would have liked it to which spoke volumes. To make the pacers a favorite again even at 1-1 is insane so just reading the lines alone tells me Vegas can't hang a + number back on the wizards for the series, which makes me think the wiz take game 2, although you will see the pacers best effort here (whatever that is worth).

    I'm very interested in how the nets do tonight. Never thought this line would get to 8!

    And OKC. Wow. Lose the next one and all the Memphis criticisms are back and the series is over!

    I also want to see Portland tonight. At their best they can beat anyone so I want to see how the spurs Handle them.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy:

    Great call, Scal. I'm hoping the Pacers somehow win tomorrow (but I don't know how they can) and then I can hop on that series bet again. The Wiz looked like they had 7 players out there. Wow, does this Pacer team suck or what. CJ Watson against the Wiz guards? Give me a break. I'd jump on the wiz at -160 now but I think I should wait.

    BTW, I think tonight is the night that the Nets pay for all their sins!

    And OKC has become my new Warriors! Totally unreliable. I'll have to stay away from them.

    Bb,

    Even at -160, I may buy up even more wiz as I definitely don't see them winning the series and at 0-2, even the -160 will be long gone. The game played out almost exactly as I would have liked it to which spoke volumes. To make the pacers a favorite again even at 1-1 is insane so just reading the lines alone tells me Vegas can't hang a + number back on the wizards for the series, which makes me think the wiz take game 2, although you will see the pacers best effort here (whatever that is worth).

    I'm very interested in how the nets do tonight. Never thought this line would get to 8!

    And OKC. Wow. Lose the next one and all the Memphis criticisms are back and the series is over!

    I also want to see Portland tonight. At their best they can beat anyone so I want to see how the spurs Handle them.
     
    CanadaCup
    CanadaCup
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 16377
    Posted: May. 6, 2014 - 7:35 PM ET #83

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    Good article!


    I was sure before and I am even more sure now. The nets should get rid of Deron and go after this guy. If the raps don't get him, everything changes. He is essential to the raps progression.

    The Knicks cannot get him unless Carmelo walks. (No cap space).

    There's still building to be done but it's looking likely that those tweaks will be made around the Raptor's current foundation. You are absoulutely right scal, Lowry is essential to the Raps progression. Hope Masi get's Lowry signed after July 1st.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    Good article!


    I was sure before and I am even more sure now. The nets should get rid of Deron and go after this guy. If the raps don't get him, everything changes. He is essential to the raps progression.

    The Knicks cannot get him unless Carmelo walks. (No cap space).

    There's still building to be done but it's looking likely that those tweaks will be made around the Raptor's current foundation. You are absoulutely right scal, Lowry is essential to the Raps progression. Hope Masi get's Lowry signed after July 1st.

     
    GotPhoTai
    GotPhoTai
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 963
    Posted: May. 7, 2014 - 11:51 AM ET #84

    Thanks
    Reply
    Thanks
     
    begginerboy
    begginerboy
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 15267
    Posted: May. 7, 2014 - 11:59 AM ET #85

    Scal, if I parlay the Wiz series with the OKC ML for tonight it pays +120! I hate putting so many eggs in the Thunder basket but it seems like a solid parlay. 
    Reply
    Scal, if I parlay the Wiz series with the OKC ML for tonight it pays +120! I hate putting so many eggs in the Thunder basket but it seems like a solid parlay. 
     
    penguins1503
    penguins1503
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 409
    Posted: May. 7, 2014 - 1:10 PM ET #86

    Two team 5pts teaser Wash +9.5 & Okc -.5  
    Reply
    Two team 5pts teaser Wash +9.5 & Okc -.5  
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: May. 7, 2014 - 4:00 PM ET #87

    @bb - the wiz are going to come through in this series. I haven't capped OKC/LA so I trust your judgement.

    @penguins - like the first leg obviously and have no read on the second 

    @canda - they better- there are no real PG options for the short term for them and they have one of my favorites in Lowry already. Just get him signed and move forward!

    @got
    Reply
    @bb - the wiz are going to come through in this series. I haven't capped OKC/LA so I trust your judgement.

    @penguins - like the first leg obviously and have no read on the second 

    @canda - they better- there are no real PG options for the short term for them and they have one of my favorites in Lowry already. Just get him signed and move forward!

    @got
     
    mikesomoney
    mikesomoney
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 1859
    Posted: May. 7, 2014 - 4:10 PM ET #88

    Scal what are your thoughts against wizards tonight. I think a lot are praying for an Indy step up but somethings that are broken you just can't fix...

    I like durants acceptance speech if you saw it. Doesn't that alone remind you of Ray Lewis announcing retirement to rally the troops. I think OKC gets in gear Based off his speech alone.
    Reply
    Scal what are your thoughts against wizards tonight. I think a lot are praying for an Indy step up but somethings that are broken you just can't fix...

    I like durants acceptance speech if you saw it. Doesn't that alone remind you of Ray Lewis announcing retirement to rally the troops. I think OKC gets in gear Based off his speech alone.
     
    mikesomoney
    mikesomoney
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 1859
    Posted: May. 8, 2014 - 1:48 PM ET #89

    Scal any thoughts on Nets vs heat tonight?
    Reply
    Scal any thoughts on Nets vs heat tonight?
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: May. 8, 2014 - 5:42 PM ET #90

    Quote Originally Posted by mikesomoney:

    Scal any thoughts on Nets vs heat tonight?

    Not interested. Have too much riding on this series. 


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesomoney:

    Scal any thoughts on Nets vs heat tonight?

    Not interested. Have too much riding on this series. 


     
    GeneCam27
    GeneCam27
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 3403
    Posted: May. 8, 2014 - 6:51 PM ET #91

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

     
    @gene - after reading this board for the last two days I've changed my view of the nets. I really hope they beat Miami in this series (believe it or not I am so sick of Miami I'd even like to see the nets advance), however small a chance that is,  and I'll look for spots to profit off them. Was bitter about the loss but I'm over it now.


    I hear ya man. Let's hope they come together and put max effort. We know Miami does not want to take them lightly. Too much history and bad losses. 

    Really disappointed the Wiz gave indy that 2nd game. Was hoping for a sweep. Indy would so crushed if they lost game 2. Wiz just keep getting better and better. 

    If they make a few tiny adjustments I think they go 3-1 after their home stand. Wiz kids!!! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

     
    @gene - after reading this board for the last two days I've changed my view of the nets. I really hope they beat Miami in this series (believe it or not I am so sick of Miami I'd even like to see the nets advance), however small a chance that is,  and I'll look for spots to profit off them. Was bitter about the loss but I'm over it now.


    I hear ya man. Let's hope they come together and put max effort. We know Miami does not want to take them lightly. Too much history and bad losses. 

    Really disappointed the Wiz gave indy that 2nd game. Was hoping for a sweep. Indy would so crushed if they lost game 2. Wiz just keep getting better and better. 

    If they make a few tiny adjustments I think they go 3-1 after their home stand. Wiz kids!!! 
     
    begginerboy
    begginerboy
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 15267
    Posted: May. 8, 2014 - 10:17 PM ET #92

    Scal, out of respect to you as a Net's capper, I wanted to know if you are writing up game 3 of Nets/Heat? 
    Reply
    Scal, out of respect to you as a Net's capper, I wanted to know if you are writing up game 3 of Nets/Heat? 
     
    Boston George
    Boston George
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 465
    Posted: May. 9, 2014 - 9:34 AM ET #93

    Scal...

    If u really think the Wiz kids are gonna win this series...don't you think game 3 is a must win for them?   Any game 3 action tonight?  BOL 
    Reply
    Scal...

    If u really think the Wiz kids are gonna win this series...don't you think game 3 is a must win for them?   Any game 3 action tonight?  BOL 
     
    begginerboy
    begginerboy
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 15267
    Posted: May. 9, 2014 - 9:50 PM ET #94

    Scal  what the hell happened to this team. I've never seen anything like this. They suddenly forgot how to play basketball.
    Reply
    Scal  what the hell happened to this team. I've never seen anything like this. They suddenly forgot how to play basketball.
     
    MoneyShot
    MoneyShot
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 18451
    Posted: May. 9, 2014 - 10:11 PM ET #95

    Indy finally playing their style of ball. Gritty D and making smarter decisions. 
    Reply
    Indy finally playing their style of ball. Gritty D and making smarter decisions. 
     
    MoneyShot
    MoneyShot
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 18451
    Posted: May. 9, 2014 - 10:13 PM ET #96

    Onviously hibs finding his game helps, he looks more active and more confident. 
    Reply
    Onviously hibs finding his game helps, he looks more active and more confident. 
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: May. 9, 2014 - 10:21 PM ET #97

    Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy:

    Scal  what the hell happened to this team. I've never seen anything like this. They suddenly forgot how to play basketball.



    It's a 7 game series BB. This will be 2-2 shortly and even if they went up 2-1 tonight it would be very tough to get it to 2-2 anyhow so it would result in the same outcome.

    At 2-2, I'm not worried. Tonight is a bump in the road. They'll get over the bump. 

    Actually I'm hoping it goes 7 games because I will be on the wiz big in the 7th.

    And I've seen this before. It happened so recently, it was the pacers in game 5...at home vs. The hawks!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy:

    Scal  what the hell happened to this team. I've never seen anything like this. They suddenly forgot how to play basketball.



    It's a 7 game series BB. This will be 2-2 shortly and even if they went up 2-1 tonight it would be very tough to get it to 2-2 anyhow so it would result in the same outcome.

    At 2-2, I'm not worried. Tonight is a bump in the road. They'll get over the bump. 

    Actually I'm hoping it goes 7 games because I will be on the wiz big in the 7th.

    And I've seen this before. It happened so recently, it was the pacers in game 5...at home vs. The hawks!
     
    DogHouse
    DogHouse
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 545
    Posted: May. 9, 2014 - 10:31 PM ET #98

    On the other side. Indy is the better team, playoff tested, and will win this series in 6. Lack of experience will catch up with wash
    gl
    Reply
    On the other side. Indy is the better team, playoff tested, and will win this series in 6. Lack of experience will catch up with wash
    gl
     
    begginerboy
    begginerboy
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 15267
    Posted: May. 9, 2014 - 10:33 PM ET #99

    Scal, I'm not saying they can't win the series but things just got a lot tougher. Game 3 in a tied series is very important. My plan will be to go big on game 4 (taking the wiz) and if they win to use that money to hedge against them for the series (and I'm not saying this just cause I'm afraid of losing). The Wiz missed a ton of open shots but in doing so they've given the Pacers a lot of confidence. They've also shown that they are not ready to take the next step. It's not so much that they lost but how they lost (the tightest buttholes I've seen in these playoffs:)
    Reply
    Scal, I'm not saying they can't win the series but things just got a lot tougher. Game 3 in a tied series is very important. My plan will be to go big on game 4 (taking the wiz) and if they win to use that money to hedge against them for the series (and I'm not saying this just cause I'm afraid of losing). The Wiz missed a ton of open shots but in doing so they've given the Pacers a lot of confidence. They've also shown that they are not ready to take the next step. It's not so much that they lost but how they lost (the tightest buttholes I've seen in these playoffs:)
     
     
    joshfactor
    joshfactor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 3014
    Posted: May. 9, 2014 - 10:49 PM ET #100

    after that game 3 id be hedging out of my wizards series bet.

    Reply
    after that game 3 id be hedging out of my wizards series bet.

    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    «First Previous 456 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,683
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,375
    • PART DEUX 252
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,513
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 1,506
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,831
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 620
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,672

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.