Posted:
#126
Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy:
You know what's funny, Scal. My plan was to bet on the Wiz heavy for tonight and then use the winnings to buy out of my series bet. Instead, I doubled my trouble! This league can be brutal. I really think the series started to change at the end of game 2. Down 3, the wiz had multiple chances to tie or cut the lead, and they came away with 4 empty possessions, chucking threes each time. It was one of the strangest things I've seen. They had the Pacers on the ropes and couldn't finish. This choke job then continued into game 3, where they could not buy a bucket and finally game 4 (to lose a lead like that with those refs officiating the game--all dog lovers--was bad news). Unfortunately, I had to take my wife and kids out so I could not hedge. Instead of being up 3 grand for the day I'm down 1.5 (since I'm counting the series bet as a loss as well). I would think about betting the Pacers the next game but I still don't believe they are that good. On the other hand, who can trust the Wizards? What a conundrum. What misery. About the only thing I did right today was to bet the Clippers M. After agonizing over how to bet that game I finally decided to go ML. Just didn't like that -5. BTW, Vegas got killed today, with both public dogs coming through.
doesn't work like that. Agenda is a diff animal. Pacers perception was "horrible" after Atlanta, I predicted Indy in 5, which will happen and all of a sudden Indy perception is they are back, just in time for the ecf. Miami series will go longer vs bk, lessening their perception to "struggle" vs nets. All setting up the agenda's ecf. You know what's funny, Scal. My plan was to bet on the Wiz heavy for tonight and then use the winnings to buy out of my series bet. Instead, I doubled my trouble! This league can be brutal. I really think the series started to change at the end of game 2. Down 3, the wiz had multiple chances to tie or cut the lead, and they came away with 4 empty possessions, chucking threes each time. It was one of the strangest things I've seen. They had the Pacers on the ropes and couldn't finish. This choke job then continued into game 3, where they could not buy a bucket and finally game 4 (to lose a lead like that with those refs officiating the game--all dog lovers--was bad news). Unfortunately, I had to take my wife and kids out so I could not hedge. Instead of being up 3 grand for the day I'm down 1.5 (since I'm counting the series bet as a loss as well). I would think about betting the Pacers the next game but I still don't believe they are that good. On the other hand, who can trust the Wizards? What a conundrum. What misery. About the only thing I did right today was to bet the Clippers M. After agonizing over how to bet that game I finally decided to go ML. Just didn't like that -5. BTW, Vegas got killed today, with both public dogs coming through.
I also think the Pacers winning may impact the Heat/Nets series. Can't see the Heat wanting to stretch this thing out now that the Pacers are almost done.
Miami isn't going to all of the sudden win this series quicker cause pacers series ends quick. League doesn't work like that.
