I would agree with mad_skillz on this one. The U.S. will look to push the pace every game especially against a team like Spain with more then capable big guys.
I would agree with mad_skillz on this one. The U.S. will look to push the pace every game especially against a team like Spain with more then capable big guys.
u.s will want to make a statement since spain is the closest and the world thinks they have a chance(LOL) and also because they had a bad game against aergentina
who they have?? soft gasol.. fat gasol and who?? no rubio
-11 is a gift.. absolue gift
u.s will want to make a statement since spain is the closest and the world thinks they have a chance(LOL) and also because they had a bad game against aergentina
who they have?? soft gasol.. fat gasol and who?? no rubio
They do have better bigs in both Gasols and Ibaka. But they are easily dominated in every other position. I don't see why U.S. doesn't win by 20+. I hope they keep a face paced game.
They do have better bigs in both Gasols and Ibaka. But they are easily dominated in every other position. I don't see why U.S. doesn't win by 20+. I hope they keep a face paced game.
u.s will want to make a statement since spain is the closest and the world thinks they have a chance(LOL) and also because they had a bad game against aergentina
who they have?? soft gasol.. fat gasol and who?? no rubio
-11 is a gift.. absolue gift
Soft and fat Gasols? Maybe.. Do they get the job done? Definitely.
Add Ibaka, Calderon, Fernandez, San Emeterio, and Navarro (Euro Basketball MVP), I'd say Spain +11 is a gift.
Quote Originally Posted by earl24343:
u.s will want to make a statement since spain is the closest and the world thinks they have a chance(LOL) and also because they had a bad game against aergentina
who they have?? soft gasol.. fat gasol and who?? no rubio
-11 is a gift.. absolue gift
Soft and fat Gasols? Maybe.. Do they get the job done? Definitely.
Add Ibaka, Calderon, Fernandez, San Emeterio, and Navarro (Euro Basketball MVP), I'd say Spain +11 is a gift.
u.s will want to make a statement since spain is the closest and the world thinks they have a chance(LOL) and also because they had a bad game against aergentina
who they have?? soft gasol.. fat gasol and who?? no rubio
-11 is a gift.. absolue gift
They do have chance, +11.5 looks the go in this one
Quote Originally Posted by earl24343:
u.s will want to make a statement since spain is the closest and the world thinks they have a chance(LOL) and also because they had a bad game against aergentina
who they have?? soft gasol.. fat gasol and who?? no rubio
-11 is a gift.. absolue gift
They do have chance, +11.5 looks the go in this one
Russellg I just feel some NBA teams could beat that team you just name(highly doubt by 11 though)..no? But this U.S. team just dominates all else parts of the floor, let alone an awesome bench for their uptempo game.
Russellg I just feel some NBA teams could beat that team you just name(highly doubt by 11 though)..no? But this U.S. team just dominates all else parts of the floor, let alone an awesome bench for their uptempo game.
so they dominate on paper vs brazil and argentina too and won by less then 10. usa is always going to have the best team on paper as long as nba players are there
so they dominate on paper vs brazil and argentina too and won by less then 10. usa is always going to have the best team on paper as long as nba players are there
There always going to have the best team on the floor as well. It's if they play to that potential that is on the floor that matters. U.S. is easily 11points better, hope they play like it. Gasol is the only player that would make the US team, and that's only because Howard is out.
There always going to have the best team on the floor as well. It's if they play to that potential that is on the floor that matters. U.S. is easily 11points better, hope they play like it. Gasol is the only player that would make the US team, and that's only because Howard is out.
I have a O/U line at 170 1/2 and at 174 1/2...that scares the @#$%^ out of me!! Have to figure they will play alot of zone and not show to much...this could be a preview of the Gold Medal Game.
I have a O/U line at 170 1/2 and at 174 1/2...that scares the @#$%^ out of me!! Have to figure they will play alot of zone and not show to much...this could be a preview of the Gold Medal Game.
Spain won't be showing their hand tonight. Look for some bizarre rotations from Scariolo to ensure the USA win in a rout
Memphis Grizzlies center Marc Gasol
on Tuesday night's Spain-USA showdown here at the Palau Sant Jordi: "I
think it's going to be a good test, but I don't think it's going to
determine who's better or not. … I don't think we're going to try it all
[strategy-wise Tuesday]."
Quote Originally Posted by rod_steel:
Spain won't be showing their hand tonight. Look for some bizarre rotations from Scariolo to ensure the USA win in a rout
Memphis Grizzlies center Marc Gasol
on Tuesday night's Spain-USA showdown here at the Palau Sant Jordi: "I
think it's going to be a good test, but I don't think it's going to
determine who's better or not. … I don't think we're going to try it all
[strategy-wise Tuesday]."
Memphis Grizzlies center Marc Gasol
on Tuesday night's Spain-USA showdown here at the Palau Sant Jordi: "I
think it's going to be a good test, but I don't think it's going to
determine who's better or not. … I don't think we're going to try it all
[strategy-wise Tuesday]."
Quote Originally Posted by Professional1:
Memphis Grizzlies center Marc Gasol
on Tuesday night's Spain-USA showdown here at the Palau Sant Jordi: "I
think it's going to be a good test, but I don't think it's going to
determine who's better or not. … I don't think we're going to try it all
[strategy-wise Tuesday]."