I agree in-play bets can be discussed but don't put it on your record as it's just misleading, people won't be able to tail you in game 99% of the time with rapidly changing odds.
Plus they are completely unverifiable, you're posting in game after you place the bet and tickets can be forged.
I agree in-play bets can be discussed but don't put it on your record as it's just misleading, people won't be able to tail you in game 99% of the time with rapidly changing odds.
Plus they are completely unverifiable, you're posting in game after you place the bet and tickets can be forged.
Guys this whole idea of "don't put this or that" is getting old. This thread is for my picks, ALL my picks, anyone here can choose to follow or fade. I publish everything, and believe me you can follow my live bets if you really want to and almost always get my line or close to it. And you can choose to follow only my pre game bets, fade, or anything else you choose to do. As far as making up picks. From day one I always posted only what I had money one, that was 100% accurate from day 1. I didn't publish the true bet amount in my old thread, this one I have. I uploaded a pic to prove it and will upload a pic each time someone doubts one of my picks.
Keeping a record in a forum can serve many purposes, for the one holding the record and those that read the thread. Each one will do his or hers decisions based on what they believe is the right thing for them. But I completely disagree with the idea the live bets are not part of this. I made more money in live bets than anything since 2007.
Guys this whole idea of "don't put this or that" is getting old. This thread is for my picks, ALL my picks, anyone here can choose to follow or fade. I publish everything, and believe me you can follow my live bets if you really want to and almost always get my line or close to it. And you can choose to follow only my pre game bets, fade, or anything else you choose to do. As far as making up picks. From day one I always posted only what I had money one, that was 100% accurate from day 1. I didn't publish the true bet amount in my old thread, this one I have. I uploaded a pic to prove it and will upload a pic each time someone doubts one of my picks.
Keeping a record in a forum can serve many purposes, for the one holding the record and those that read the thread. Each one will do his or hers decisions based on what they believe is the right thing for them. But I completely disagree with the idea the live bets are not part of this. I made more money in live bets than anything since 2007.
nice start,dude....way to wipe the slate clean and try to do it right...wats past is past.
one thing you can be absolutely certain of is if you do happen to fashion a strong record going forwards not one of the guys ripping you to shreds in the old thread will be back to give you any credit.
good luck in any case,hope you can stay hot.
by the way,save watever dollars you were putting in the cavs..honestly my man,they are absolutely positively 100% zero chance of winning the title....and i NEVER say that sumthing is impossible wen it comes to sports.
still,if they get as far as the finals i guess ya can always hedge
nice start,dude....way to wipe the slate clean and try to do it right...wats past is past.
one thing you can be absolutely certain of is if you do happen to fashion a strong record going forwards not one of the guys ripping you to shreds in the old thread will be back to give you any credit.
good luck in any case,hope you can stay hot.
by the way,save watever dollars you were putting in the cavs..honestly my man,they are absolutely positively 100% zero chance of winning the title....and i NEVER say that sumthing is impossible wen it comes to sports.
still,if they get as far as the finals i guess ya can always hedge
Thank you melo I really do appreciate it. The Cavs will be an ELITE offense the entire season. Defense wins titles no doubt, we saw it even with the Heat, but they don't need to be a top 3 defense they need to be at least a top 15 and they have a chance. The Hawks are great, but I truly believe that coming playoff time, the Cavs are the clear favs in the East. As far as winning this year? it's a long shot, but what is happening in the West can be in their favor. Is a team like the Rockets, Grizz or the Warriors will make the finals, I think the Cavs can take them, purely based on the VAST experience LeBron, and other players on that bench have over those teams in such a stage. Will they be favored? hell no, but they can do it. I think that if they make the finals this season it will be a great one, and then with adjustments they should win it all in the next 1-2 years.
Thank you melo I really do appreciate it. The Cavs will be an ELITE offense the entire season. Defense wins titles no doubt, we saw it even with the Heat, but they don't need to be a top 3 defense they need to be at least a top 15 and they have a chance. The Hawks are great, but I truly believe that coming playoff time, the Cavs are the clear favs in the East. As far as winning this year? it's a long shot, but what is happening in the West can be in their favor. Is a team like the Rockets, Grizz or the Warriors will make the finals, I think the Cavs can take them, purely based on the VAST experience LeBron, and other players on that bench have over those teams in such a stage. Will they be favored? hell no, but they can do it. I think that if they make the finals this season it will be a great one, and then with adjustments they should win it all in the next 1-2 years.
Amazing math up today. The Pacers lost 7 straight ATS while the Hawks won 13 ats in a row. The Cavs are going today for a season high 4 straight ats wins.
Amazing math up today. The Pacers lost 7 straight ATS while the Hawks won 13 ats in a row. The Cavs are going today for a season high 4 straight ats wins.
Some other interesting stats ... LeBron has a 29.7 points average against the Jazz, his best against any west team, but his team are only 3-6 against them. The Cavs lost their first game of the season against the Jazz with that nuts buzzer beater over LeBron, so revenge factor is in play. I really want to ride the Cavs and Hawks as long as they are hot, but still looking into everything.
Some other interesting stats ... LeBron has a 29.7 points average against the Jazz, his best against any west team, but his team are only 3-6 against them. The Cavs lost their first game of the season against the Jazz with that nuts buzzer beater over LeBron, so revenge factor is in play. I really want to ride the Cavs and Hawks as long as they are hot, but still looking into everything.
Lebron isn't winning in Cleveland but that's another story.. I think they continue to roll since they are are mentally weak and depends on rolls like this to continue success on the next game night. Its Utah tonight though isn't saying all that much but they should win but not big who knows with that defense. My plays tonight happen to all be at home! BOL
Atlanta Memphis Sacramento Phoenix
Lebron isn't winning in Cleveland but that's another story.. I think they continue to roll since they are are mentally weak and depends on rolls like this to continue success on the next game night. Its Utah tonight though isn't saying all that much but they should win but not big who knows with that defense. My plays tonight happen to all be at home! BOL
I am leaning heavy to bet the Seahawks in the Super Bowl. NE have the better QB and coach which is huge, but I think that this Seattle team is something REAL special, and their defense is going to go down as one of the best of all time. The only thing that worries me is the health of Sherman, but other than that I feel they can win and limit the Pats. Still not sure and might end up going the other way, but that's my lean.
I am leaning heavy to bet the Seahawks in the Super Bowl. NE have the better QB and coach which is huge, but I think that this Seattle team is something REAL special, and their defense is going to go down as one of the best of all time. The only thing that worries me is the health of Sherman, but other than that I feel they can win and limit the Pats. Still not sure and might end up going the other way, but that's my lean.