Why a new thread? Because many posters that I respect and respected my apology asked for it. Why new record? Because I have nothing to hide anymore. You can all see how bad I did in my last thread. I want a fresh start after coming clean.
I hope this thread will be clean. All I want is to post my picks.
Cavs -3 100$ to win 80$
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Why a new thread? Because many posters that I respect and respected my apology asked for it. Why new record? Because I have nothing to hide anymore. You can all see how bad I did in my last thread. I want a fresh start after coming clean.
I hope this thread will be clean. All I want is to post my picks.
man,you gotta get over your cavs/lebron fixation....not that they cant win tonite but its a tough matchup for them i feel....bulls hurting and really need a statement win,they will be circling the wagons rite about now and cleveland defense is just the cure for wat ails them.....line is +4.5 now,too hard to turn down with a quality team like chicago.
good luck anyway watever happens
man,you gotta get over your cavs/lebron fixation....not that they cant win tonite but its a tough matchup for them i feel....bulls hurting and really need a statement win,they will be circling the wagons rite about now and cleveland defense is just the cure for wat ails them.....line is +4.5 now,too hard to turn down with a quality team like chicago.
how convenient to just chuck those huge losses and your 45% winning rate one side to start afresh in the middle of the season after promising to keep the thread going till the end....
but having said that, I guess everyone deserves a second chance...
how convenient to just chuck those huge losses and your 45% winning rate one side to start afresh in the middle of the season after promising to keep the thread going till the end....
but having said that, I guess everyone deserves a second chance...
Yes I love Lebron, Yes the Bulls are playing bad right now, but I said 2 months before the start of the season the Bulls won't finish top 2 in the EAST and they won't, they are not healthy enough to do so, the Cavs are getting better at the right moment, and frankly if LeBron is healthy it's enough for top 2 in the EAST. The Hawks are amazing, but in a 7 game series if the Cavs will stabilize their D they will win, their offense is elite, always was with LeBron. And no I'm not saying this out of no where because of this small streak, always said so. If they were in the West it's a different story, they would struggle to finish 8th right now, but in the East they can get to the finals.
Yes I love Lebron, Yes the Bulls are playing bad right now, but I said 2 months before the start of the season the Bulls won't finish top 2 in the EAST and they won't, they are not healthy enough to do so, the Cavs are getting better at the right moment, and frankly if LeBron is healthy it's enough for top 2 in the EAST. The Hawks are amazing, but in a 7 game series if the Cavs will stabilize their D they will win, their offense is elite, always was with LeBron. And no I'm not saying this out of no where because of this small streak, always said so. If they were in the West it's a different story, they would struggle to finish 8th right now, but in the East they can get to the finals.
nice work,well done on the cavs...bulls are really reeling at the moment,they dont even seem to have any fight in them which is usually their trademark.perhaps they are believing sum of their own press a bit much.
agree that cleveland have a high ceiling if they can ever gel and click but its so hard to see them ever defending at a high level consistently..they will continue to pile on points by the truck-load but will trade buckets at the other end as well...kinda like the mavs in the earlier part of dirk's career.not a good recipe for going on deep playoff runs.gotta get them stops and rebounds.
nice work,well done on the cavs...bulls are really reeling at the moment,they dont even seem to have any fight in them which is usually their trademark.perhaps they are believing sum of their own press a bit much.
agree that cleveland have a high ceiling if they can ever gel and click but its so hard to see them ever defending at a high level consistently..they will continue to pile on points by the truck-load but will trade buckets at the other end as well...kinda like the mavs in the earlier part of dirk's career.not a good recipe for going on deep playoff runs.gotta get them stops and rebounds.
I agree. I must say I'm REALLY impressed with Mazgov. I thought it was a dumb trade, but he is calm, smart and strong. Great addition. And JR? when he is HOT he is REAL HOT!
I agree. I must say I'm REALLY impressed with Mazgov. I thought it was a dumb trade, but he is calm, smart and strong. Great addition. And JR? when he is HOT he is REAL HOT!