I am but I have so many people requesting for me to post so I am trying to help out. But it sucks I have to use my phone to post.
you shouldve kept your word and come back in January.
before you used to post for your own being and to make money now it feels like you're trying to help out others capping wiil cloud your judgement in picking winners.
just my opinion but GL Kid Azn pride.
Quote Originally Posted by khmerkid:
I am but I have so many people requesting for me to post so I am trying to help out. But it sucks I have to use my phone to post.
you shouldve kept your word and come back in January.
before you used to post for your own being and to make money now it feels like you're trying to help out others capping wiil cloud your judgement in picking winners.
you shouldve kept your word and come back in January.
before you used to post for your own being and to make money now it feels like you're trying to help out others capping wiil cloud your judgement in picking winners.
just my opinion but GL Kid Azn pride.
Quote Originally Posted by pinoy1da:
you shouldve kept your word and come back in January.
before you used to post for your own being and to make money now it feels like you're trying to help out others capping wiil cloud your judgement in picking winners.
Just wanted to thank you. I tailed you the last 3 days and won a lot (a lot to me). Today I will follow you on blazers. I missed the Houston game because I was out shopping for Xmas
Merry Christmas. You play NFL? I have falcons first half -3 and all game -4.5. I bet through local
Just wanted to thank you. I tailed you the last 3 days and won a lot (a lot to me). Today I will follow you on blazers. I missed the Houston game because I was out shopping for Xmas
Merry Christmas. You play NFL? I have falcons first half -3 and all game -4.5. I bet through local