Posted:
#1
YTD = 164 - 114 - 9 POD = 108 - 70 - 5
10/30/12 Bankroll=($20,000) 12/21/12 ($132,950)
Withdrawal 12/12/12 =($200,000)
Withdrawal 12/20/12 =($150,000)
12/19/12= 3 - 2 = ($56,400)
12/20/12= 3 - 3 = ($53,100)
12/21/12= 2 - 3 = ($5, 400)
Another profitable night I have no idea how the Celtics went Over but I'll take the OT and win. The Magic almost pulled an OT as well if Reddick would have hit the 3 like Pierce did and it would have brought us into OT. I am not complaining I'll take it anytime for a 7 consecutive nights with profit. I went 3 - 2 for the night hitting 2 of my PODS again so I made a little profit. Congrats to all of those have been riding this mini hot streak. Like they always say all good thing must come to an end sooner or later. I have been getting a lot of request from the members here asking me to help them out by posting my plays whenever I get a chanceto post. So I will try my best whenever I can. But when I post it will be from my phone. I hate using the damn phone it so difficult. It's not like using a PC. But I am going to try my best to stay on track for another profitable night. Once again I would like to itthanks everyone who has been supporting me and have been giving their inputs and thoughts. So lets start with some leans for early games.Nothing yet just leans any thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated.Magic +4Knicks -6Celtics -5Wizards +6Over Magic =187Over Knicks =188Over Celtics =192Under Wizards =185
