• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    One Last Stand............ 2 plays that make.............

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    beantown6171
    sparty444
    leeboy
    hammer22
    randys324
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5154
    Posts: 72
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    beantown6171
    beantown6171
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 23245
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 12:42 PM ET #26

    i hear ya,people shouldn't be tailing anybody on here blindly.


    Reply
    i hear ya,people shouldn't be tailing anybody on here blindly.


     
    sparty444
    sparty444
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 10039
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 12:44 PM ET #27

    Not exactly sure why Covers continues to allow this blantant tout behavior... my only guess is these people are paying to have numerous usernames or some of these usernames are attached to the touts that work for Covers... why else would you continue to watch posters such as this get away with constant lying?

    Reply

    Not exactly sure why Covers continues to allow this blantant tout behavior... my only guess is these people are paying to have numerous usernames or some of these usernames are attached to the touts that work for Covers... why else would you continue to watch posters such as this get away with constant lying?

     
    leeboy
    leeboy
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 1139
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 12:53 PM ET #28

    Good Luck Guys and have a beautiful day and I got my 2 big bets in........ time will tell if  I am going to win a lot of dough, Sparty....Tout.... do you know who I am? if you did you would never ever make that accusation, good luck everyone and I am doing this because I have capped these games to a perfect erect stance, and it will come to pass, then I will go back to my 5 to 10 unit plays. Sammy. 
    Reply
    Good Luck Guys and have a beautiful day and I got my 2 big bets in........ time will tell if  I am going to win a lot of dough, Sparty....Tout.... do you know who I am? if you did you would never ever make that accusation, good luck everyone and I am doing this because I have capped these games to a perfect erect stance, and it will come to pass, then I will go back to my 5 to 10 unit plays. Sammy. 
     
    hammer22
    hammer22
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 9033
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 1:51 PM ET #29

    you are a loser......in about 2 more plays you will be run off again.

     

    you have zero  capping ability, your plays are terrible.

     

    you are a stiff.

    Reply

    you are a loser......in about 2 more plays you will be run off again.

     

    you have zero  capping ability, your plays are terrible.

     

    you are a stiff.

     
    randys324
    randys324
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1142
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 2:06 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:



    and I am here trying to prevent anyone from tailing this sammy11/leeboy clown right down the shitter with his chase plays

    you don't go from betting $500 on a play the beginning of the week to $25,000 a play at the end.



    the guy is obviously not betting real money as no one here is betting 100k a week. sammy even admitted that he didn't know shit about college b-ball and yet he is still making plays for $12,000 and $5,000?

    We don't usually see eye to eye but I def. agree with you here slov  BOl today 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:



    and I am here trying to prevent anyone from tailing this sammy11/leeboy clown right down the shitter with his chase plays

    you don't go from betting $500 on a play the beginning of the week to $25,000 a play at the end.



    the guy is obviously not betting real money as no one here is betting 100k a week. sammy even admitted that he didn't know shit about college b-ball and yet he is still making plays for $12,000 and $5,000?

    We don't usually see eye to eye but I def. agree with you here slov  BOl today 
     
    wrigleyswagers
    wrigleyswagers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 2309
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 3:43 PM ET #31

    Guys i won another thousands and thousands of dollars  look for me on all my picks, I will get you up over 250,000 in a week  well skip to my own drum.
    Reply
    Guys i won another thousands and thousands of dollars  look for me on all my picks, I will get you up over 250,000 in a week  well skip to my own drum.
     
    leeboy
    leeboy
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 1139
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 3:47 PM ET #32

    Boston Cream Pie...... aka Boston City Marathon.aka  The Boston Celtics +2 for 10K!   1 DOWN...........1 TO GO. Sammy struck again.        NBA Record   45-45-1  + 5,250 dollars!  still pending Orlando Magic -1 for 15K!   If all goes to plan I will be happy.
    Reply
    Boston Cream Pie...... aka Boston City Marathon.aka  The Boston Celtics +2 for 10K!   1 DOWN...........1 TO GO. Sammy struck again.        NBA Record   45-45-1  + 5,250 dollars!  still pending Orlando Magic -1 for 15K!   If all goes to plan I will be happy.
     
    MEX_ROOKIE
    MEX_ROOKIE
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 3527
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 3:50 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by leeboy:

    Boston Cream Pie...... aka Boston City Marathon.aka  The Boston Celtics +2 for 10K!   1 DOWN...........1 TO GO. Sammy struck again.        NBA Record   45-45-1  + 5,250 dollars!  still pending Orlando Magic -1 for 15K!   If all goes to plan I will be happy.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by leeboy:

    Boston Cream Pie...... aka Boston City Marathon.aka  The Boston Celtics +2 for 10K!   1 DOWN...........1 TO GO. Sammy struck again.        NBA Record   45-45-1  + 5,250 dollars!  still pending Orlando Magic -1 for 15K!   If all goes to plan I will be happy.

     
    leeboy
    leeboy
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 1139
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 3:53 PM ET #34

    Mex, thanks my friend I did it the hard way.....but got paid in the end.
    Reply
    Mex, thanks my friend I did it the hard way.....but got paid in the end.
     
    tonydan
    tonydan
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 9304
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 3:57 PM ET #35

    you are funny leeboy !! from betting 500 to betting 15,000. hahaha get the fuck outta here before you make some poor naive guy lose his rent.
    Reply
    you are funny leeboy !! from betting 500 to betting 15,000. hahaha get the fuck outta here before you make some poor naive guy lose his rent.
     
    bbdd005
    bbdd005
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 319
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 5:23 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by tonydan:

    you are funny leeboy !! from betting 500 to betting 15,000. hahaha get the fuck outta here before you make some poor naive guy lose his rent.


    I'm very confident that you are one of the only idiots on this site who would loose rent money from blindly tailing people.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tonydan:

    you are funny leeboy !! from betting 500 to betting 15,000. hahaha get the fuck outta here before you make some poor naive guy lose his rent.


    I'm very confident that you are one of the only idiots on this site who would loose rent money from blindly tailing people.
     
    leeboy
    leeboy
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 1139
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 5:41 PM ET #37

    Orlando Magic -1 for 15,000 dollars..................   no gonna say it, till the game is over. But about to be 2-0 and + 25,000 dollars!

    Reply

    Orlando Magic -1 for 15,000 dollars..................   no gonna say it, till the game is over. But about to be 2-0 and + 25,000 dollars!

     
    QB1231
    QB1231
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 480
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 5:59 PM ET #38

    sammy your a funny guy
    Reply
    sammy your a funny guy
     
    leeboy
    leeboy
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 1139
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 6:44 PM ET #39

    OK now I can say it loud and say it proud........ORLANDO MAGIC -1 for 15,000 dollars!                  Recap.... 2-0  + $25,000.  Won the Celtics +2 for 10K   and won the Magic -1 for 15K.        NBA Record  46-45-1  + $ 15,250. I did what I set out to do today. I capped both of these games and over 6 hours last night and didn't sleep a wink, when your like that you deserve to win if your that damn good. I am that good, for those that do not know.... now you know, my other name is Big Time... Big Game Sammy! I am  done  chasing now and just wanted to test myself and had the funds to back it up.  I will go back to my normal size bets as per usual. I am up big tonight and wanted to give one more play for those that missed my 2 gems from earlier...   here is my final and fabulous play for the night... The Golden State Warriors -2 for $500.   Good luck everybody P.S. Sammy just struck again       
    Reply
    OK now I can say it loud and say it proud........ORLANDO MAGIC -1 for 15,000 dollars!                  Recap.... 2-0  + $25,000.  Won the Celtics +2 for 10K   and won the Magic -1 for 15K.        NBA Record  46-45-1  + $ 15,250. I did what I set out to do today. I capped both of these games and over 6 hours last night and didn't sleep a wink, when your like that you deserve to win if your that damn good. I am that good, for those that do not know.... now you know, my other name is Big Time... Big Game Sammy! I am  done  chasing now and just wanted to test myself and had the funds to back it up.  I will go back to my normal size bets as per usual. I am up big tonight and wanted to give one more play for those that missed my 2 gems from earlier...   here is my final and fabulous play for the night... The Golden State Warriors -2 for $500.   Good luck everybody P.S. Sammy just struck again       
     
    jasonhhh
    jasonhhh
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 442
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 7:02 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by leeboy:

    OK now I can say it loud and say it proud........ORLANDO MAGIC -1 for 15,000 dollars!                  Recap.... 2-0  + $25,000.  Won the Celtics +2 for 10K   and won the Magic -1 for 15K.        NBA Record  46-45-1  + $ 15,250. I did what I set out to do today. I capped both of these games and over 6 hours last night and didn't sleep a wink, when your like that you deserve to win if your that damn good. I am that good, for those that do not know.... now you know, my other name is Big Time... Big Game Sammy! I am  done  chasing now and just wanted to test myself and had the funds to back it up.  I will go back to my normal size bets as per usual. I am up big tonight and wanted to give one more play for those that missed my 2 gems from earlier...   here is my final and fabulous play for the night... The Golden State Warriors -2 for $500.   Good luck everybody P.S. Sammy just struck again       

    how confident are you in the warriors winning

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by leeboy:

    OK now I can say it loud and say it proud........ORLANDO MAGIC -1 for 15,000 dollars!                  Recap.... 2-0  + $25,000.  Won the Celtics +2 for 10K   and won the Magic -1 for 15K.        NBA Record  46-45-1  + $ 15,250. I did what I set out to do today. I capped both of these games and over 6 hours last night and didn't sleep a wink, when your like that you deserve to win if your that damn good. I am that good, for those that do not know.... now you know, my other name is Big Time... Big Game Sammy! I am  done  chasing now and just wanted to test myself and had the funds to back it up.  I will go back to my normal size bets as per usual. I am up big tonight and wanted to give one more play for those that missed my 2 gems from earlier...   here is my final and fabulous play for the night... The Golden State Warriors -2 for $500.   Good luck everybody P.S. Sammy just struck again       

    how confident are you in the warriors winning

     
    bembzizzle
    bembzizzle
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 362
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 7:04 PM ET #41

    nice hit sammy!
    Reply
    nice hit sammy!
     
    dangerousaction
    dangerousaction
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 2082
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 7:13 PM ET #42

    Love your mind bets.  going from 500 to 15k on a game, no local or book would let you chase like that. 
    Reply
    Love your mind bets.  going from 500 to 15k on a game, no local or book would let you chase like that. 
     
    dangerousaction
    dangerousaction
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 2082
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 7:14 PM ET #43

    Now go take your imaginary money to buy that imaginary Mercedes. 
    Reply
    Now go take your imaginary money to buy that imaginary Mercedes. 
     
    leeboy
    leeboy
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 1139
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 7:16 PM ET #44

    Bem, thanks you bro, and IMO, Jason as you can see I won a lot of dough today and am only betting 500 bucks, so I would say I am 75% sure they ill win, always go my bet size to gage my likeness to a play, and please do not tail me if your not 100% sure you like the play yourself, just cause I am betting it, doesn't mean it will win, I was 0-4 my last 4 games until today, then hit the noter load. good luck buddy and I think it will be a good game,Sammy Da Bull.    p.s OKC played last night and woj by 2 points. now they go into the loud place and have to keep up with the high scoring Warriors.

    Reply

    Bem, thanks you bro, and IMO, Jason as you can see I won a lot of dough today and am only betting 500 bucks, so I would say I am 75% sure they ill win, always go my bet size to gage my likeness to a play, and please do not tail me if your not 100% sure you like the play yourself, just cause I am betting it, doesn't mean it will win, I was 0-4 my last 4 games until today, then hit the noter load. good luck buddy and I think it will be a good game,Sammy Da Bull.    p.s OKC played last night and woj by 2 points. now they go into the loud place and have to keep up with the high scoring Warriors.

     
    MOSTH8D
    MOSTH8D
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 28
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 7:17 PM ET #45

    Reply
     
    leeboy
    leeboy
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 1139
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 7:21 PM ET #46

    correction... NBA   Record 46-45-1 + $ 20,250. I wrote it wrong I was @ +5,250 before the Magic agme and won that for 15,000. good luck guys!
    Reply
    correction... NBA   Record 46-45-1 + $ 20,250. I wrote it wrong I was @ +5,250 before the Magic agme and won that for 15,000. good luck guys!
     
    jasonhhh
    jasonhhh
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 442
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 7:26 PM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by leeboy:

    Bem, thanks you bro, and IMO, Jason as you can see I won a lot of dough today and am only betting 500 bucks, so I would say I am 75% sure they ill win, always go my bet size to gage my likeness to a play, and please do not tail me if your not 100% sure you like the play yourself, just cause I am betting it, doesn't mean it will win, I was 0-4 my last 4 games until today, then hit the noter load. good luck buddy and I think it will be a good game,Sammy Da Bull.    p.s OKC played last night and woj by 2 points. now they go into the loud place and have to keep up with the high scoring Warriors.

    yeah i was leaning towards them to i think they win outright
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by leeboy:

    Bem, thanks you bro, and IMO, Jason as you can see I won a lot of dough today and am only betting 500 bucks, so I would say I am 75% sure they ill win, always go my bet size to gage my likeness to a play, and please do not tail me if your not 100% sure you like the play yourself, just cause I am betting it, doesn't mean it will win, I was 0-4 my last 4 games until today, then hit the noter load. good luck buddy and I think it will be a good game,Sammy Da Bull.    p.s OKC played last night and woj by 2 points. now they go into the loud place and have to keep up with the high scoring Warriors.

    yeah i was leaning towards them to i think they win outright
     
    leeboy
    leeboy
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 1139
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 7:31 PM ET #48

    not that I have to defend myself... because I don't I would love to give you my locals Number and and give you my Bet Jam 6 digit acct number and password to see how much I have in my account, but this place is not for that, I am here to give excellent plays and help people make money.  I did chase and said I am not planning to do it again, and also said am going back to my normal wager size, OK thats enough chat about me, enjoy the games.
    Reply
    not that I have to defend myself... because I don't I would love to give you my locals Number and and give you my Bet Jam 6 digit acct number and password to see how much I have in my account, but this place is not for that, I am here to give excellent plays and help people make money.  I did chase and said I am not planning to do it again, and also said am going back to my normal wager size, OK thats enough chat about me, enjoy the games.
     
    tonydan
    tonydan
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 9304
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 7:32 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by dangerousaction:

    Love your mind bets.  going from 500 to 15k on a game, no local or book would let you chase like that. 
    THATS FOR FUCKING SURE.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerousaction:

    Love your mind bets.  going from 500 to 15k on a game, no local or book would let you chase like that. 
    THATS FOR FUCKING SURE.
     
     
    tonydan
    tonydan
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 9304
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 7:34 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by leeboy:

    not that I have to defend myself... because I don't I would love to give you my locals Number and and give you my Bet Jam 6 digit acct number and password to see how much I have in my account, but this place is not for that, I am here to give excellent plays and help people make money.  I did chase and said I am not planning to do it again, and also said am going back to my normal wager size, OK thats enough chat about me, enjoy the games.
    U DONT NEED TO DO ALL THAT, JUST SHOW US THE ORLANDO $15,000 BET FROM TODAY.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by leeboy:

    not that I have to defend myself... because I don't I would love to give you my locals Number and and give you my Bet Jam 6 digit acct number and password to see how much I have in my account, but this place is not for that, I am here to give excellent plays and help people make money.  I did chase and said I am not planning to do it again, and also said am going back to my normal wager size, OK thats enough chat about me, enjoy the games.
    U DONT NEED TO DO ALL THAT, JUST SHOW US THE ORLANDO $15,000 BET FROM TODAY.
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,608
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 493
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,087
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,866
    • Sunday 2,711
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,700
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,261
    • Chargers/Bills 3,374
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,473
    • _______ 🛑 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 03 🚩🚩🚩 11,135

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.