• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    One Last Stand............ 2 plays that make.............

    123 Next Last»
    leeboy
    3rd_and_Long
    oblivion
    CarmineRamone
    dangerousaction
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5154
    Posts: 72
    123 Next Last»
     
    leeboy
    leeboy
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 1139
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 8:47 AM ET #1

    Good Morning everyone and I hope your night was exceptional and divine, mine was not, my day was outstanding but my night was as hard as it gets. Recap..... lost 35 units on the Hawks, lost 15 units on T-Wolves + 5 and the ML. Lost 56 units on the OKC Thunder, should have bet the ML.   From now on I am not using units as a class of wager, Before I came here i never did and on my online book, it's all dollars amounts and my local as well, I am a business man and thats how we talk.     NBA Record 44-45-1   - 5,750. I am betting 2 games today and they both are big and I was up all night capping them, my first play is the Boston Celtics +2 for 11,000 dollars   . risking 11k to win 10k. My last play is the Orlando Magic -1 for 15,000 dollars.    risking 16k to win 15k.  I had money form A.C. that I won on Saturday afternoon and making a huge statement for myself as a gambler. I made a promise to myself that I would never chase.... and I did, and after these 2 games I will not do that again, I will bet large if the right situation occurs, but not bet big just cause I lost a few games. Good luck to all of you and I think I will win both of these games. Sammy Sunshine! 
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Good Morning everyone and I hope your night was exceptional and divine, mine was not, my day was outstanding but my night was as hard as it gets. Recap..... lost 35 units on the Hawks, lost 15 units on T-Wolves + 5 and the ML. Lost 56 units on the OKC Thunder, should have bet the ML.   From now on I am not using units as a class of wager, Before I came here i never did and on my online book, it's all dollars amounts and my local as well, I am a business man and thats how we talk.     NBA Record 44-45-1   - 5,750. I am betting 2 games today and they both are big and I was up all night capping them, my first play is the Boston Celtics +2 for 11,000 dollars   . risking 11k to win 10k. My last play is the Orlando Magic -1 for 15,000 dollars.    risking 16k to win 15k.  I had money form A.C. that I won on Saturday afternoon and making a huge statement for myself as a gambler. I made a promise to myself that I would never chase.... and I did, and after these 2 games I will not do that again, I will bet large if the right situation occurs, but not bet big just cause I lost a few games. Good luck to all of you and I think I will win both of these games. Sammy Sunshine! 
     
    3rd_and_Long
    3rd_and_Long
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 23333
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 8:48 AM ET #2

    Loser
    Reply
    Loser
     
    oblivion
    oblivion
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 40
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 8:48 AM ET #3

    Reply
     
    CarmineRamone
    CarmineRamone
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 751
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 8:52 AM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by leeboy:

    Good Morning everyone and I hope your night was exceptional and divine, mine was not, my day was outstanding but my night was as hard as it gets. Recap..... lost 35 units on the Hawks, lost 15 units on T-Wolves + 5 and the ML. Lost 56 units on the OKC Thunder, should have bet the ML.   From now on I am not using units as a class of wager, Before I came here i never did and on my online book, it's all dollars amounts and my local as well, I am a business man and thats how we talk.     NBA Record 44-45-1   - 5,750. I am betting 2 games today and they both are big and I was up all night capping them, my first play is the Boston Celtics +2 for 11,000 dollars   . risking 11k to win 10k. My last play is the Orlando Magic -1 for 15,000 dollars.    risking 16k to win 15k.  I had money form A.C. that I won on Saturday afternoon and making a huge statement for myself as a gambler. I made a promise to myself that I would never chase.... and I did, and after these 2 games I will not do that again, I will bet large if the right situation occurs, but not bet big just cause I lost a few games. Good luck to all of you and I think I will win both of these games. Sammy Sunshine! 

     

     

     

     

    High roller on Cappers......

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by leeboy:

    Good Morning everyone and I hope your night was exceptional and divine, mine was not, my day was outstanding but my night was as hard as it gets. Recap..... lost 35 units on the Hawks, lost 15 units on T-Wolves + 5 and the ML. Lost 56 units on the OKC Thunder, should have bet the ML.   From now on I am not using units as a class of wager, Before I came here i never did and on my online book, it's all dollars amounts and my local as well, I am a business man and thats how we talk.     NBA Record 44-45-1   - 5,750. I am betting 2 games today and they both are big and I was up all night capping them, my first play is the Boston Celtics +2 for 11,000 dollars   . risking 11k to win 10k. My last play is the Orlando Magic -1 for 15,000 dollars.    risking 16k to win 15k.  I had money form A.C. that I won on Saturday afternoon and making a huge statement for myself as a gambler. I made a promise to myself that I would never chase.... and I did, and after these 2 games I will not do that again, I will bet large if the right situation occurs, but not bet big just cause I lost a few games. Good luck to all of you and I think I will win both of these games. Sammy Sunshine! 

     

     

     

     

    High roller on Cappers......

     
    dangerousaction
    dangerousaction
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 2082
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 8:52 AM ET #5

    Yea, let me get the 6 and 8 for 6,000 each and give the hardways for 500 each. 
    Reply
    Yea, let me get the 6 and 8 for 6,000 each and give the hardways for 500 each. 
     
    dangerousaction
    dangerousaction
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 2082
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 9:04 AM ET #6

    I thought you weren't going to chase last night.  I hope you lose your ass you lying bastard.   

    Oh yea, they don't play off bets with 3 minutes left in the game. 
    Reply
    I thought you weren't going to chase last night.  I hope you lose your ass you lying bastard.   

    Oh yea, they don't play off bets with 3 minutes left in the game. 
     
    leeboy
    leeboy
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 1139
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 9:07 AM ET #7

    I won at the Roulette Table on Saturday... 3 rolls on RED and hit Black 24 for my birthday! I had a dream the night before and I acted on it............. and it came true! I now know I am special and things happen for a reason and I have unique abilities and today I will get the dough! good luck everybody time to work out!
    Reply
    I won at the Roulette Table on Saturday... 3 rolls on RED and hit Black 24 for my birthday! I had a dream the night before and I acted on it............. and it came true! I now know I am special and things happen for a reason and I have unique abilities and today I will get the dough! good luck everybody time to work out!
     
    leeboy
    leeboy
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 1139
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 9:09 AM ET #8

    OK I did claim that win a little to early, I learned that lesson the hard way and I should have bet the ML.
    Reply
    OK I did claim that win a little to early, I learned that lesson the hard way and I should have bet the ML.
     
    EDDIEW
    EDDIEW
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 4106
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 9:15 AM ET #9

    Yea, let me get the 6 and 8 for 6,000 each and give the hardways for 500 each}}}}}

     

    but you forgot to take full odds on your line bet

    You can go up to 10,000 at Borgata  lol

    Reply

    Yea, let me get the 6 and 8 for 6,000 each and give the hardways for 500 each}}}}}

     

    but you forgot to take full odds on your line bet

    You can go up to 10,000 at Borgata  lol

     
    3rd_and_Long
    3rd_and_Long
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 23333
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 9:31 AM ET #10

    Fake

    Fake

    Fake

    Fake

     

    Reply

    Fake

    Fake

    Fake

    Fake

     

     
    3rd_and_Long
    3rd_and_Long
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 23333
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 9:43 AM ET #11

    https://forum.sbrforum.com/baseball-handicapping/739319-walk-win-last-chance-wednesday.html
    Reply
    https://forum.sbrforum.com/baseball-handicapping/739319-walk-win-last-chance-wednesday.html
     
    sammyangel
    sammyangel
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 442
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 9:53 AM ET #12

    omfggggggggggg!!!!!!!!   sammy 11 what the fuck??/

    i used to respect u as a capper but u r  a fkn chaser....never ever ever chase......ans 600k dude u tellin stories...unless Billy Walters is your best friend and someones payin off the coach noone can even get down for that amount so easily....needless to say i dont believe you!!!
    JUST STOP the BS
    Reply
    omfggggggggggg!!!!!!!!   sammy 11 what the fuck??/

    i used to respect u as a capper but u r  a fkn chaser....never ever ever chase......ans 600k dude u tellin stories...unless Billy Walters is your best friend and someones payin off the coach noone can even get down for that amount so easily....needless to say i dont believe you!!!
    JUST STOP the BS
     
    aireent777
    aireent777
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 18280
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 10:08 AM ET #13

    Reply
     
    thaccord
    thaccord
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 383
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 10:11 AM ET #14

    that OKC game waas toughhhh!!! grrrrrr~!
    Reply
    that OKC game waas toughhhh!!! grrrrrr~!
     
    chauwagerline
    chauwagerline
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 2482
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 10:12 AM ET #15

    sammy didn't i tell you not to take T-wolves last night?
    Reply
    sammy didn't i tell you not to take T-wolves last night?
     
    chauwagerline
    chauwagerline
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 2482
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 10:17 AM ET #16

    today you made the right choice. Boston Celtics is a play of the day.. the this play gonna be a huge play for me.. 
    Reply
    today you made the right choice. Boston Celtics is a play of the day.. the this play gonna be a huge play for me.. 
     
    dangerousaction
    dangerousaction
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 2082
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 10:33 AM ET #17

    If you play the Celtics, you will be right behind Sammy on the soup line.
    Reply
    If you play the Celtics, you will be right behind Sammy on the soup line.
     
    beantown6171
    beantown6171
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 23245
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 12:14 PM ET #18

    gl,  slovak serious why u care so much,u have something to say about everyone. who gives a fuck
    Reply
    gl,  slovak serious why u care so much,u have something to say about everyone. who gives a fuck
     
    mugz
    mugz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 2331
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 12:21 PM ET #19

    Poor guy.  He needs a psychiatrist more than a win.    Some screws are definitely missing.
    Reply
    Poor guy.  He needs a psychiatrist more than a win.    Some screws are definitely missing.
     
    more4us
    more4us
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 13319
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 12:21 PM ET #20

    Reply
     
    SportsFreak69
    SportsFreak69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 36843
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 12:25 PM ET #21

    BOL  
    Reply
    BOL  
     
    Lambo
    Lambo
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 2735
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 12:26 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by leeboy:

    Good Morning everyone and I hope your night was exceptional and divine, mine was not, my day was outstanding but my night was as hard as it gets. Recap..... lost 35 units on the Hawks, lost 15 units on T-Wolves + 5 and the ML. Lost 56 units on the OKC Thunder, should have bet the ML.   From now on I am not using units as a class of wager, Before I came here i never did and on my online book, it's all dollars amounts and my local as well, I am a business man and thats how we talk.     NBA Record 44-45-1   - 5,750. I am betting 2 games today and they both are big and I was up all night capping them, my first play is the Boston Celtics +2 for 11,000 dollars   . risking 11k to win 10k. My last play is the Orlando Magic -1 for 15,000 dollars.    risking 16k to win 15k.  I had money form A.C. that I won on Saturday afternoon and making a huge statement for myself as a gambler. I made a promise to myself that I would never chase.... and I did, and after these 2 games I will not do that again, I will bet large if the right situation occurs, but not bet big just cause I lost a few games. Good luck to all of you and I think I will win both of these games. Sammy Sunshine! 


    So you lost 106 units and you're betting $26k today when you are down almost $6k overall in NBA. Waste of a thread really..


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by leeboy:

    Good Morning everyone and I hope your night was exceptional and divine, mine was not, my day was outstanding but my night was as hard as it gets. Recap..... lost 35 units on the Hawks, lost 15 units on T-Wolves + 5 and the ML. Lost 56 units on the OKC Thunder, should have bet the ML.   From now on I am not using units as a class of wager, Before I came here i never did and on my online book, it's all dollars amounts and my local as well, I am a business man and thats how we talk.     NBA Record 44-45-1   - 5,750. I am betting 2 games today and they both are big and I was up all night capping them, my first play is the Boston Celtics +2 for 11,000 dollars   . risking 11k to win 10k. My last play is the Orlando Magic -1 for 15,000 dollars.    risking 16k to win 15k.  I had money form A.C. that I won on Saturday afternoon and making a huge statement for myself as a gambler. I made a promise to myself that I would never chase.... and I did, and after these 2 games I will not do that again, I will bet large if the right situation occurs, but not bet big just cause I lost a few games. Good luck to all of you and I think I will win both of these games. Sammy Sunshine! 


    So you lost 106 units and you're betting $26k today when you are down almost $6k overall in NBA. Waste of a thread really..


     
    shubox88
    shubox88
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 1065
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 12:27 PM ET #23

    What ever street cred you had is "fading" away.

     

    Oh wait a minute...you never had any street cred, my bad.

     

    carry on

    Reply

    What ever street cred you had is "fading" away.

     

    Oh wait a minute...you never had any street cred, my bad.

     

    carry on

     
    neander100
    neander100
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 16332
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 12:28 PM ET #24

    15 k on the magic who can not defend what so ever against a laker team who r coming off 2 big wins.  This makes no sense 2 me
    Reply
    15 k on the magic who can not defend what so ever against a laker team who r coming off 2 big wins.  This makes no sense 2 me
     
     
    beantown6171
    beantown6171
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 23245
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2011 - 12:34 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:



    by everyone, do you mean your loser friends on here? the only people that I have issues with on here all have one thing in common. they are all full of shit


    ya theres people on here that are full of shit,i can care less,thats there problem not mine,i'm just here to bet some games thats it.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:



    by everyone, do you mean your loser friends on here? the only people that I have issues with on here all have one thing in common. they are all full of shit


    ya theres people on here that are full of shit,i can care less,thats there problem not mine,i'm just here to bet some games thats it.
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,608
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 493
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,087
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,866
    • Sunday 2,711
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,700
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,261
    • Chargers/Bills 3,374
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,473
    • _______ 🛑 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 03 🚩🚩🚩 11,135

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.