NBA Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
Dec 25 Results
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS Moneyline
Chicago Bulls $200 +105 (+2) ![]()
Boston Celtics $200 +120 (+2.5) ![]()
Miami Heat $200 +125 (+3) ![]()
Portland $200 +135 (+3) ![]()
Parlay:
Bulls +105/Celtics +120/Heat +125 bet $100 to win $914![]()
Bulls/105/Celtsics +120/Heat +125/ Portland +135 $50 to win $1142 ![]()
______________________________________________________
Reg: $2216 (24 - 29) +2.16 units
Parlay: $2641 (4 - 16) +6.41 units
Total: +8.57 units
Spread +2 Record (31 - 17)
_______________________________________________________
No Picks for 12/26
Dec 25 Results
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS Moneyline
Chicago Bulls $200 +105 (+2) ![]()
Boston Celtics $200 +120 (+2.5) ![]()
Miami Heat $200 +125 (+3) ![]()
Portland $200 +135 (+3) ![]()
Parlay:
Bulls +105/Celtics +120/Heat +125 bet $100 to win $914![]()
Bulls/105/Celtsics +120/Heat +125/ Portland +135 $50 to win $1142 ![]()
______________________________________________________
Reg: $2216 (24 - 29) +2.16 units
Parlay: $2641 (4 - 16) +6.41 units
Total: +8.57 units
Spread +2 Record (31 - 17)
_______________________________________________________
No Picks for 12/26
I think the day will be chalk as there are some outrights on Favorites i like which I will have to take.
Parlaying Orlando and Hornets for a teaser but will be going HUGE on Hornets UNDER 201.
Past 5-6 games have stayed under. I don't see Wolves getting 100 let alone New Orleans who are the best UNDERS team in NBA with Pacers
I think the day will be chalk as there are some outrights on Favorites i like which I will have to take.
Parlaying Orlando and Hornets for a teaser but will be going HUGE on Hornets UNDER 201.
Past 5-6 games have stayed under. I don't see Wolves getting 100 let alone New Orleans who are the best UNDERS team in NBA with Pacers
Dec 27 Picks
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS Moneyline
1) Dallas Mavericks $200 +105 (+1.5)
2) Atlanta Hawks $200 +120 (+2.5)
Parlay:
1) Mavericks+105/Hawks+120 $100 to win $351
2) Mavs +105/Hawks+120/76rs +120/Clippers +105 $50 to win $967
Dec 27 Picks
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS Moneyline
1) Dallas Mavericks $200 +105 (+1.5)
2) Atlanta Hawks $200 +120 (+2.5)
Parlay:
1) Mavericks+105/Hawks+120 $100 to win $351
2) Mavs +105/Hawks+120/76rs +120/Clippers +105 $50 to win $967
How about Mavs and Clips?
I think the day will be chalk as there are some outrights on Favorites i like which I will have to take.
Parlaying Orlando and Hornets for a teaser but will be going HUGE on Hornets UNDER 201.
Past 5-6 games have stayed under. I don't see Wolves getting 100 let alone New Orleans who are the best UNDERS team in NBA with Pacers
I really like the Mavs and Clips
How about Mavs and Clips?
I think the day will be chalk as there are some outrights on Favorites i like which I will have to take.
Parlaying Orlando and Hornets for a teaser but will be going HUGE on Hornets UNDER 201.
Past 5-6 games have stayed under. I don't see Wolves getting 100 let alone New Orleans who are the best UNDERS team in NBA with Pacers
I really like the Mavs and Clips
hey Happy Cappers, whats your
Those are my plays if you took the spread and buy 2 points..which ends up being around a -150 line. I was keeping this record for my own information. It hasn't panned out playing those. Playing the spread of my picks thus far has been more profitable than the spread +2 points.
hey Happy Cappers, whats your
Those are my plays if you took the spread and buy 2 points..which ends up being around a -150 line. I was keeping this record for my own information. It hasn't panned out playing those. Playing the spread of my picks thus far has been more profitable than the spread +2 points.
Hope you and yours had a great Xmas
I took Dallas and Clips but my main money was on Saints in the NFL. Big Play Day
Nearly there but i wished you had 200 on the triple play but its your day today
Lets get this ball rolling for the week.
Hope you and yours had a great Xmas
I took Dallas and Clips but my main money was on Saints in the NFL. Big Play Day
Nearly there but i wished you had 200 on the triple play but its your day today
Lets get this ball rolling for the week.
Do you bet Baseball??? Wondering if you have a good consistent record there as I don't normally bet Baseball but did well last Season especially in the Play Offs.
I hope you keep in touch and are around. I'm basically a capper and this is my living since I took time off work. I have to say you got the goods kid.
You're the type the Books don't like as your lose minimal and when you win - you win big.
Take it easy
Do you bet Baseball??? Wondering if you have a good consistent record there as I don't normally bet Baseball but did well last Season especially in the Play Offs.
I hope you keep in touch and are around. I'm basically a capper and this is my living since I took time off work. I have to say you got the goods kid.
You're the type the Books don't like as your lose minimal and when you win - you win big.
Take it easy
Dec 27 Results
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS Moneyline
1) Dallas Mavericks $200 +105 (+1.5) ![]()
2) Atlanta Hawks $200 +120 (+2.5) ![]()
Parlay:
1) Mavericks+105/Hawks+120 $100 to win $351 ![]()
2) Mavs +105/Hawks+120/76rs +120/Clippers +105 $50 to win $967 ![]()
______________________________________________________
Reg: $2666 (26 - 29) +6.66 units
Parlay: $2941 (5 - 17) +9.42 units
Total: +16.08 units
Spread +2 Record (34 - 20)
_______________________________________________________
Dec 28th
No Picks Today
Dec 27 Results
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS Moneyline
1) Dallas Mavericks $200 +105 (+1.5) ![]()
2) Atlanta Hawks $200 +120 (+2.5) ![]()
Parlay:
1) Mavericks+105/Hawks+120 $100 to win $351 ![]()
2) Mavs +105/Hawks+120/76rs +120/Clippers +105 $50 to win $967 ![]()
______________________________________________________
Reg: $2666 (26 - 29) +6.66 units
Parlay: $2941 (5 - 17) +9.42 units
Total: +16.08 units
Spread +2 Record (34 - 20)
_______________________________________________________
Dec 28th
No Picks Today
Oops - didnt see Philly in the parlay. OK - hope you get that too. Check the score later but good luck. i hope they win this one.
Do you bet Baseball??? Wondering if you have a good consistent record there as I don't normally bet Baseball but did well last Season especially in the Play Offs.
I hope you keep in touch and are around. I'm basically a capper and this is my living since I took time off work. I have to say you got the goods kid.
You're the type the Books don't like as your lose minimal and when you win - you win big.
Take it easy
Was hoping Philly would pull use out a big win on the nightcap..but till next time.
Baseball is my bread and butter. Should easily go over 100 units there. Hoping to hit 200 units this year. BOL Keep up the good work.
Oops - didnt see Philly in the parlay. OK - hope you get that too. Check the score later but good luck. i hope they win this one.
Do you bet Baseball??? Wondering if you have a good consistent record there as I don't normally bet Baseball but did well last Season especially in the Play Offs.
I hope you keep in touch and are around. I'm basically a capper and this is my living since I took time off work. I have to say you got the goods kid.
You're the type the Books don't like as your lose minimal and when you win - you win big.
Take it easy
Was hoping Philly would pull use out a big win on the nightcap..but till next time.
Baseball is my bread and butter. Should easily go over 100 units there. Hoping to hit 200 units this year. BOL Keep up the good work.
thanks happycapper,
i am behind right now..going to follow to break even...
merry christmas to you
Hopefully last night made a dent into that come back. ![]()
thanks happycapper,
i am behind right now..going to follow to break even...
merry christmas to you
Hopefully last night made a dent into that come back. ![]()
Jan 1st
No plays again. Only a slight lean on the nets on the moneyline.
______________________________________________________
Reg: $2666 (26 - 29) +6.66 units
Parlay: $2941 (5 - 17) +9.42 units
Total: +16.08 units
Spread +2 Record (34 - 20)
_______________________________________________________
Jan 1st
No plays again. Only a slight lean on the nets on the moneyline.
______________________________________________________
Reg: $2666 (26 - 29) +6.66 units
Parlay: $2941 (5 - 17) +9.42 units
Total: +16.08 units
Spread +2 Record (34 - 20)
_______________________________________________________
Jan 2 Results
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS Moneyline
Houston Rockets $200 +140 (+3.5) ![]()
Parlay:
None
______________________________________________________
Reg: $2466 (26 - 30) +4.66 units
Parlay: $2942 (5 - 17) +9.42 units
Total: +14.08 units
Spread +2 Record (34 - 21)
_______________________________________________________
Jan 4
No Picks
Jan 2 Results
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS Moneyline
Houston Rockets $200 +140 (+3.5) ![]()
Parlay:
None
______________________________________________________
Reg: $2466 (26 - 30) +4.66 units
Parlay: $2942 (5 - 17) +9.42 units
Total: +14.08 units
Spread +2 Record (34 - 21)
_______________________________________________________
Jan 4
No Picks
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,389
- Sunday 10/04/2026 686
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,327
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,488
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,820
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,495
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,222
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,870
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,844
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
