I just give plays starting now.
Good luck.
Glock, I like Orlando.
But the Raptors? What do you see in this one? I know you like trends; so tell me the trends. I just don't see the Raptors commiting themselves to this one when they have a look-ahead to Friday with the Bobcats.
The way I see it is this:
HUGE crowd yesterday for Knicks vs. Raptors. Tons of energy in the building. Now they play a bunch of old, boring basketball playing Spurs? Nobody is going to give a shit about this one, except for the Spurs. I think San Antonio rolls in this one.
The Knicks made plenty of mistakes esterday to aid Toronto in looking better than they actually are.
Spurs dispose of the Raptors tonight.
I can understand laying the 7.5 for the fact that usually the Raptors make a push. I just don't think they can keep it close enough to go on a little 8-0 or 12-2 run at the end of this game that will still give them the cover.
Best of luck, my fingers are crossed for you, I'd like to see you go on about a 20-0 streak so you could get back into the +ve.
![]()
Glock, I like Orlando.
But the Raptors? What do you see in this one? I know you like trends; so tell me the trends. I just don't see the Raptors commiting themselves to this one when they have a look-ahead to Friday with the Bobcats.
The way I see it is this:
HUGE crowd yesterday for Knicks vs. Raptors. Tons of energy in the building. Now they play a bunch of old, boring basketball playing Spurs? Nobody is going to give a shit about this one, except for the Spurs. I think San Antonio rolls in this one.
The Knicks made plenty of mistakes esterday to aid Toronto in looking better than they actually are.
Spurs dispose of the Raptors tonight.
I can understand laying the 7.5 for the fact that usually the Raptors make a push. I just don't think they can keep it close enough to go on a little 8-0 or 12-2 run at the end of this game that will still give them the cover.
Best of luck, my fingers are crossed for you, I'd like to see you go on about a 20-0 streak so you could get back into the +ve.
![]()
Glock, I like Orlando.
But the Raptors? What do you see in this one? I know you like trends; so tell me the trends. I just don't see the Raptors commiting themselves to this one when they have a look-ahead to Friday with the Bobcats.
The way I see it is this:
HUGE crowd yesterday for Knicks vs. Raptors. Tons of energy in the building. Now they play a bunch of old, boring basketball playing Spurs? Nobody is going to give a shit about this one, except for the Spurs. I think San Antonio rolls in this one.
The Knicks made plenty of mistakes esterday to aid Toronto in looking better than they actually are.
Spurs dispose of the Raptors tonight.
I can understand laying the 7.5 for the fact that usually the Raptors make a push. I just don't think they can keep it close enough to go on a little 8-0 or 12-2 run at the end of this game that will still give them the cover.
Best of luck, my fingers are crossed for you, I'd like to see you go on about a 20-0 streak so you could get back into the +ve.
![]()
Glock, I like Orlando.
But the Raptors? What do you see in this one? I know you like trends; so tell me the trends. I just don't see the Raptors commiting themselves to this one when they have a look-ahead to Friday with the Bobcats.
The way I see it is this:
HUGE crowd yesterday for Knicks vs. Raptors. Tons of energy in the building. Now they play a bunch of old, boring basketball playing Spurs? Nobody is going to give a shit about this one, except for the Spurs. I think San Antonio rolls in this one.
The Knicks made plenty of mistakes esterday to aid Toronto in looking better than they actually are.
Spurs dispose of the Raptors tonight.
I can understand laying the 7.5 for the fact that usually the Raptors make a push. I just don't think they can keep it close enough to go on a little 8-0 or 12-2 run at the end of this game that will still give them the cover.
Best of luck, my fingers are crossed for you, I'd like to see you go on about a 20-0 streak so you could get back into the +ve.
![]()
Why did you bet on the Wizards as your last play? I'm still a bit dumbfounded on that one.
You could give me 20 points with the Wizards and I wouldn't care. If I'm get one last play with all my money it sure won't be that.
Why did you bet on the Wizards as your last play? I'm still a bit dumbfounded on that one.
You could give me 20 points with the Wizards and I wouldn't care. If I'm get one last play with all my money it sure won't be that.
