• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    NBA PLAYOFF TIME .....................2025......

    «First Previous 8910 ... 202122 Next Last»
    theclaw
    Yessss88
    Fuse
    D-Town
    kevmode
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 28344
    Posts: 529
    «First Previous 8910 ... 202122 Next Last»
     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 7, 2025 - 7:01 PM ET #176

    I didn't realize 2 starters out for Cavs game 2 loss.

    Obviously they need those players back. They played the 2cd and 3rd most minutes per game and attempted the 2cd and 3rd most shots.

    That without a doybt they need these players back to win this series being down 0-2 at home no less. This  is a big loss.

    Reply

    I didn't realize 2 starters out for Cavs game 2 loss.

    Obviously they need those players back. They played the 2cd and 3rd most minutes per game and attempted the 2cd and 3rd most shots.

    That without a doybt they need these players back to win this series being down 0-2 at home no less. This  is a big loss.

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 7, 2025 - 7:10 PM ET #177

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22:

    @theclaw  Who do you have winning each series in the semi-finals if you had to make a call at this point?

     

    Going off my PR's I'd take Celtics, Cavs if injuried players come back, I think they are day to day.

    Warriors and OKC. The 1 upset I see is Warriors over Wolves but now Curry is out. 

    Now with that said OKC is very young that could prove a issue I talked about when I posted PR's. Young players don't win titles but they could get to finals, I dont really have history when they lose. 

    But I will always side with my PR's for the most part.

    And Celtics are not the same team as last season so I would not play Celtics or OKC to win series for these reasons but if I were to make a call I'll back my PR's as to who I think wins the series.

    I would back them in the right spots on the game though.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22:

    @theclaw  Who do you have winning each series in the semi-finals if you had to make a call at this point?

     

    Going off my PR's I'd take Celtics, Cavs if injuried players come back, I think they are day to day.

    Warriors and OKC. The 1 upset I see is Warriors over Wolves but now Curry is out. 

    Now with that said OKC is very young that could prove a issue I talked about when I posted PR's. Young players don't win titles but they could get to finals, I dont really have history when they lose. 

    But I will always side with my PR's for the most part.

    And Celtics are not the same team as last season so I would not play Celtics or OKC to win series for these reasons but if I were to make a call I'll back my PR's as to who I think wins the series.

    I would back them in the right spots on the game though.

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 8, 2025 - 12:06 PM ET #178

    1-0, won .5 units

    season --- 16-11 (59%),  won 4.51 units

     

    Wow, crazy another home team goes down. The same story as Pacers. Home team leading, road team closes and wins at the end .

    Never seen anything like this. 5 straight games a top 3 team lost at home in games 1 & 2.

    I suppose a anomaly.  We just try and be on the right side and we should weather this storm .

    Even crazier is OKC'S winning in yet another big blowout game. Finally righting the ship.

    But in 6 playoff games OKC has a over 50 pt win and over 40 pt win  and a 19 pt win which isn't unusual for strong teams but when combining that with the other 2 wins that is half of all their games.

    They are only the 2cd team to go over a 6% shooting efficiency margin of out-shooting their opponents 

    2017 Warriors adding KD were the first team to do it.

    Reply

    1-0, won .5 units

    season --- 16-11 (59%),  won 4.51 units

     

    Wow, crazy another home team goes down. The same story as Pacers. Home team leading, road team closes and wins at the end .

    Never seen anything like this. 5 straight games a top 3 team lost at home in games 1 & 2.

    I suppose a anomaly.  We just try and be on the right side and we should weather this storm .

    Even crazier is OKC'S winning in yet another big blowout game. Finally righting the ship.

    But in 6 playoff games OKC has a over 50 pt win and over 40 pt win  and a 19 pt win which isn't unusual for strong teams but when combining that with the other 2 wins that is half of all their games.

    They are only the 2cd team to go over a 6% shooting efficiency margin of out-shooting their opponents 

    2017 Warriors adding KD were the first team to do it.

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 8, 2025 - 12:18 PM ET #179

    To go over 6% can only be done by taking more 3's. Hence why teams haven't done it much untill recent and Why comparing teams over history is difficult.

    5 or 6% today is 4% years ago with far less 3's.

    85 Lakers were the first team I think to hit 4% then 87 Lakers did it again with showtime lead by Magic.

    86 Celtics were 3.6%. Which was still excellent  back then.

    I broke-down the % of all shots were 3 pointers for different champs in 80's, 90's, 2000's, 2010,'s and 2020's.

    Incredible.  Goes from less then 5% to over 50% in past couple of years.

    When I have more time with fewer games being played I'll  post the info on days off.

     

    I think I could try and figure out when a team shoots a certain % of 3's then a very good shooting efficiency should be this amount.

    For example if a team shoots 3 % of shots are 3's then 4% is great shooting efficiency  margin.

    If a team shots 46% of shots as 3's then 4% is good but hardly great. 

    Reply

    To go over 6% can only be done by taking more 3's. Hence why teams haven't done it much untill recent and Why comparing teams over history is difficult.

    5 or 6% today is 4% years ago with far less 3's.

    85 Lakers were the first team I think to hit 4% then 87 Lakers did it again with showtime lead by Magic.

    86 Celtics were 3.6%. Which was still excellent  back then.

    I broke-down the % of all shots were 3 pointers for different champs in 80's, 90's, 2000's, 2010,'s and 2020's.

    Incredible.  Goes from less then 5% to over 50% in past couple of years.

    When I have more time with fewer games being played I'll  post the info on days off.

     

    I think I could try and figure out when a team shoots a certain % of 3's then a very good shooting efficiency should be this amount.

    For example if a team shoots 3 % of shots are 3's then 4% is great shooting efficiency  margin.

    If a team shots 46% of shots as 3's then 4% is good but hardly great. 

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 8, 2025 - 12:29 PM ET #180

    I forgot to mention once again Celtics 3 pt shooting cost them. 10 of 40 for 25%.

    Difficult to win and especially  cover a larger line shooting like this.

    They did take 57 shots as 2 pts shots. A better ratio of shots VS game 1 but they are still taking volume 3 pt shots.

    It's  not 60 shots from 3 but still volume and when u shoot that kind of volume shooting efficiency  matters and the Celtics have not had that efficiency  this season.

    Celtics are not the same team this year shooting 3's but they still want to throw up volume 3's.

    When we look back in history teams dont win like this.

    Reply

    I forgot to mention once again Celtics 3 pt shooting cost them. 10 of 40 for 25%.

    Difficult to win and especially  cover a larger line shooting like this.

    They did take 57 shots as 2 pts shots. A better ratio of shots VS game 1 but they are still taking volume 3 pt shots.

    It's  not 60 shots from 3 but still volume and when u shoot that kind of volume shooting efficiency  matters and the Celtics have not had that efficiency  this season.

    Celtics are not the same team this year shooting 3's but they still want to throw up volume 3's.

    When we look back in history teams dont win like this.

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 8, 2025 - 12:46 PM ET #181

    MY LINES.............

    Twolves-2.55 over Warriors

    Twolves off a home loss game 1. Spot favors Twolves. This ship should get righted.

    Line is -10 to -10.5.

    How many pts is Curry worth ? To make a play on the Twolves line would need to be Twolves  -1.

    Curry is not close to being worth 9 pts.

    The lines are out of whack on these home teams losing game 1.

    The spot favors Twolves  but my lines favor Warriors.

    I'll  pass.

    I suppose later in these series the line's  will adjust for these home teams that lost game 1 and if they do that will be the time to grab these home teams that lost game 1 in the right spots.

    Reply

    MY LINES.............

    Twolves-2.55 over Warriors

    Twolves off a home loss game 1. Spot favors Twolves. This ship should get righted.

    Line is -10 to -10.5.

    How many pts is Curry worth ? To make a play on the Twolves line would need to be Twolves  -1.

    Curry is not close to being worth 9 pts.

    The lines are out of whack on these home teams losing game 1.

    The spot favors Twolves  but my lines favor Warriors.

    I'll  pass.

    I suppose later in these series the line's  will adjust for these home teams that lost game 1 and if they do that will be the time to grab these home teams that lost game 1 in the right spots.

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 8, 2025 - 12:51 PM ET #182

    I think Twolves  will win SU and possible Warriors pack it in later in this game and Twolves roll.

    Kerr saying all the right things, but I wouldn't count on that info, I'd go against if anything.

    But I will pass on this game.

    Better opportunities coming up.

    Reply

    I think Twolves  will win SU and possible Warriors pack it in later in this game and Twolves roll.

    Kerr saying all the right things, but I wouldn't count on that info, I'd go against if anything.

    But I will pass on this game.

    Better opportunities coming up.

     
    Yessss88
    Yessss88
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 17242
    Posted: May. 8, 2025 - 1:02 PM ET #183

    @theclaw

     an_cheers

    Reply

    @theclaw

     an_cheers

     
    Fuse
    Fuse
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 84838
    Posted: May. 8, 2025 - 4:35 PM ET #184

    GL tonight peace_5peaceclover

    Learn, be content and stay disciplined.
    Reply

    GL tonight peace_5peaceclover

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 9, 2025 - 11:21 AM ET #185

    Quote Originally Posted by Yessss88:

    @theclaw

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Yessss88:

    @theclaw

    peace_5

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 9, 2025 - 11:21 AM ET #186

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuse:

    GL tonight

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuse:

    GL tonight

    peace_5

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 9, 2025 - 11:25 AM ET #187

    It was obvious from the start Warriors were not going to match the intensity and effort of Twolves.

    Warriors got what they needed to get with game 1 win.

    With Curry out for a week at least, Twolves should win this series. 

    They should play better at home and bring more intensity and role players play better at home and not as good on the road for Wolves. 

    Wolves need to win 1 of 2 road games to gain back home court. Without Curry they should be able to do that.

    Reply

    It was obvious from the start Warriors were not going to match the intensity and effort of Twolves.

    Warriors got what they needed to get with game 1 win.

    With Curry out for a week at least, Twolves should win this series. 

    They should play better at home and bring more intensity and role players play better at home and not as good on the road for Wolves. 

    Wolves need to win 1 of 2 road games to gain back home court. Without Curry they should be able to do that.

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 9, 2025 - 11:45 AM ET #188

    Here is Warriors PR I in 51 games before Jimmy arrived.

    PR I ........(-.94)

    SHOOTING EFFICIENCY......... (-1.11)

     

     

    With Jimmy in his 31 games ..........

    PR I ......5.75

    Shooting Efficiency....  3.23%

    Jimmy added 6.86 pts to Warriors PR I.

    Wow is he really worth almost 7 pts ?

    No way, but I think when adding Jimmy to Curry the combo of those 2 great players produces a 6.86 improvement. 

    How does the defense account for both players ? much more difficult then 1 great player .

    And this opens up the other players as well.

    That's what I mean when I say Jimmy is a better fit with Warriors then Luka was to LA.

    With Curry out will it be about the same number of pts ?

    Had we added the 6.86 to my lines...............

    Twolves -2.55 over Warriors .......adding 6.86 pts.

    Twolves -9.41

    Now we have a line pretty close to the books line. Still favoring Warriors but with the spot favoring Wolves and the line pretty close.

    Reply

    Here is Warriors PR I in 51 games before Jimmy arrived.

    PR I ........(-.94)

    SHOOTING EFFICIENCY......... (-1.11)

     

     

    With Jimmy in his 31 games ..........

    PR I ......5.75

    Shooting Efficiency....  3.23%

    Jimmy added 6.86 pts to Warriors PR I.

    Wow is he really worth almost 7 pts ?

    No way, but I think when adding Jimmy to Curry the combo of those 2 great players produces a 6.86 improvement. 

    How does the defense account for both players ? much more difficult then 1 great player .

    And this opens up the other players as well.

    That's what I mean when I say Jimmy is a better fit with Warriors then Luka was to LA.

    With Curry out will it be about the same number of pts ?

    Had we added the 6.86 to my lines...............

    Twolves -2.55 over Warriors .......adding 6.86 pts.

    Twolves -9.41

    Now we have a line pretty close to the books line. Still favoring Warriors but with the spot favoring Wolves and the line pretty close.

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 9, 2025 - 11:55 AM ET #189

    Comparing Jimmy to Luka, LA had AD before Luka so they were starting from a stronger PR I  then Warriors before the new players arrived.

    Warriors traded Wiggins, very good player but no AD.

    This might help to some degree explain why Jimmy added more to Warriors then Luka did to LA.

    If we look at player efficiency rating......

    AD was like 27.7

    Wiggns was maybe 16.5 to 17.

    Win shares per 48 minutes .........

    AD was like .209

    Wiggins maybe around .109 or .119 but well back of how much he contributed to each win then AD.

    which helps explain why with Jimmy out or Curry out could be worth  all those pts.

    Reply

    Comparing Jimmy to Luka, LA had AD before Luka so they were starting from a stronger PR I  then Warriors before the new players arrived.

    Warriors traded Wiggins, very good player but no AD.

    This might help to some degree explain why Jimmy added more to Warriors then Luka did to LA.

    If we look at player efficiency rating......

    AD was like 27.7

    Wiggns was maybe 16.5 to 17.

    Win shares per 48 minutes .........

    AD was like .209

    Wiggins maybe around .109 or .119 but well back of how much he contributed to each win then AD.

    which helps explain why with Jimmy out or Curry out could be worth  all those pts.

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 9, 2025 - 12:04 PM ET #190

    MY LINES ..........

    Cavs -6.87 over Pacers

    Cavs down 0-2 recieve the same 4 desperation pts.

    But with 3 players out, I see maybe Garland can play but I can't back Cavs here.

    1 player out I'd back Cavs but not 3 maybe 2 out but to risky to me.

    When healthy I think Cavs could win 4 straight VS Pacers . 

    Aggravating to see injuries like this to a team played so well in regular season. I was very  interested to see how this Cavs did in the playoffs but now they might go up in smoke because of these injuries.

    If they can get this 1 win and more rest for injuried players, maybe but a long way to get to that point.

    I will pass on this game.

    Reply

    MY LINES ..........

    Cavs -6.87 over Pacers

    Cavs down 0-2 recieve the same 4 desperation pts.

    But with 3 players out, I see maybe Garland can play but I can't back Cavs here.

    1 player out I'd back Cavs but not 3 maybe 2 out but to risky to me.

    When healthy I think Cavs could win 4 straight VS Pacers . 

    Aggravating to see injuries like this to a team played so well in regular season. I was very  interested to see how this Cavs did in the playoffs but now they might go up in smoke because of these injuries.

    If they can get this 1 win and more rest for injuried players, maybe but a long way to get to that point.

    I will pass on this game.

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 9, 2025 - 12:17 PM ET #191

    MY LiNES ...........

    OKC -1.57 over Nuggets

    OKC off a big blowout  43 pt win.

    Strong teams off 1 big blowout wins is not a fade, they can string more games ATS.

    Game 3's tied 1-1 with don't use my lines but back the better team if a clear better team.

    Obviously it is OKC

    OKC is a young team and these young teams don't win the title. But when they will get  beat is difficult to tell.

    Could be next round or the finals. Most likely it would come VS a more experienced  team that may not rate out as strong but has experience and has been there and knows how to win.

    This "could be" Nuggets.

    But I will back MY PR's in this game and make a small play on OKC.

     

    OKC -5 (-120) over Nuggets --- .6 units

     

    Reply

    MY LiNES ...........

    OKC -1.57 over Nuggets

    OKC off a big blowout  43 pt win.

    Strong teams off 1 big blowout wins is not a fade, they can string more games ATS.

    Game 3's tied 1-1 with don't use my lines but back the better team if a clear better team.

    Obviously it is OKC

    OKC is a young team and these young teams don't win the title. But when they will get  beat is difficult to tell.

    Could be next round or the finals. Most likely it would come VS a more experienced  team that may not rate out as strong but has experience and has been there and knows how to win.

    This "could be" Nuggets.

    But I will back MY PR's in this game and make a small play on OKC.

     

    OKC -5 (-120) over Nuggets --- .6 units

     

     
    Yessss88
    Yessss88
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 17242
    Posted: May. 9, 2025 - 12:18 PM ET #192

    @theclaw

     an_cheers

    Reply

    @theclaw

     an_cheers

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 9, 2025 - 12:20 PM ET #193

    Quote Originally Posted by Yessss88:

    @theclaw

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Yessss88:

    @theclaw

    peace_5

     
    D-Town
    D-Town
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 177284
    Posted: May. 9, 2025 - 12:25 PM ET #194

    Good luck Claw.  an_cheers

    Reply

    Good luck Claw.  an_cheers

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 9, 2025 - 12:28 PM ET #195

    I did see this morning Cavs lined move to -4.5 from -2 or -2.5 yesterday. 

     

    That tells me players are coming back. When I looked into it seems maybe Garland will play but not the other 2.

    I think Mobley is key as Pacers lack size but Garland adds alot also.

    This time of year teams play games with who plays and who maybe won't then next thing you know guy made a miracle recovery just before gametime to play.

    Books know the score however when they move a number for the most part they know.

    I am not sure a 2 pt or 2.5 pt move indicates 1 or 2 players coming back or all 3. I think line would move more then 2 or 2.5 pts if all 3 were coming back. Even 2 players back seems line would move more to me.

    I thought about taking the -2 yesterday in hopes players come back then buy back Pacers if they don't. Knowing how teams play games with injuries this can  be a good strategy. 

    Reply

    I did see this morning Cavs lined move to -4.5 from -2 or -2.5 yesterday. 

     

    That tells me players are coming back. When I looked into it seems maybe Garland will play but not the other 2.

    I think Mobley is key as Pacers lack size but Garland adds alot also.

    This time of year teams play games with who plays and who maybe won't then next thing you know guy made a miracle recovery just before gametime to play.

    Books know the score however when they move a number for the most part they know.

    I am not sure a 2 pt or 2.5 pt move indicates 1 or 2 players coming back or all 3. I think line would move more then 2 or 2.5 pts if all 3 were coming back. Even 2 players back seems line would move more to me.

    I thought about taking the -2 yesterday in hopes players come back then buy back Pacers if they don't. Knowing how teams play games with injuries this can  be a good strategy. 

     
    kevmode
    kevmode
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 6587
    Posted: May. 9, 2025 - 12:49 PM ET #196

    The Cavs are now 5.5 point favorites, the line seems to be moving quickly now.

    Reply

    The Cavs are now 5.5 point favorites, the line seems to be moving quickly now.

     
    Fuse
    Fuse
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 84838
    Posted: May. 9, 2025 - 5:11 PM ET #197

    CLAW peaceclovernew_devil

    Learn, be content and stay disciplined.
    Reply

    CLAW peaceclovernew_devil

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 9, 2025 - 7:49 PM ET #198

    Quote Originally Posted by D-Town:

    Good luck Claw.

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by D-Town:

    Good luck Claw.

    peace_5

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 9, 2025 - 7:50 PM ET #199

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuse:

    CLAW

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuse:

    CLAW

    peace_5

     
     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 9, 2025 - 7:53 PM ET #200

    Quote Originally Posted by kevmode:

    The Cavs are now 5.5 point favorites, the line seems to be moving quickly now.

     

    Looks like Mobley is playing and I take it Garland as well. I be watching the game soon.

    As commonly happens teams playing games with their injuries.  With both players back I'd taken Cavs -5 or -5.5.

    I hope they are healthy enough to play at or near their true skill levels.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kevmode:

    The Cavs are now 5.5 point favorites, the line seems to be moving quickly now.

     

    Looks like Mobley is playing and I take it Garland as well. I be watching the game soon.

    As commonly happens teams playing games with their injuries.  With both players back I'd taken Cavs -5 or -5.5.

    I hope they are healthy enough to play at or near their true skill levels.

    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    «First Previous 8910 ... 202122 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,524
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,272
    • Monday 10/05/2026 648
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,712
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,387
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,405
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,548
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,899
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 692
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,321

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.