• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    NBA PLAYOFF TIME .....................2025......

    «First Previous 131415 ... 202122 Next Last»
    theclaw
    Fuse
    DogbiteWilliams
    slamspurs
    Jimmy_Cats
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 28344
    Posts: 529
    «First Previous 131415 ... 202122 Next Last»
     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 26, 2025 - 6:10 PM ET #301

    OKC -3 over Twolves --- .55 units

    Reply

    OKC -3 over Twolves --- .55 units

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 27, 2025 - 10:57 AM ET #302

    0-1, lost .55 units

    season --- 20-17, won 3.01 units

     

    son of a gun OKC started to to away a bit but Twolves hung in there and kept it close.

     

    Reply

    0-1, lost .55 units

    season --- 20-17, won 3.01 units

     

    son of a gun OKC started to to away a bit but Twolves hung in there and kept it close.

     

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 27, 2025 - 11:06 AM ET #303

    MY LINES ...................game 4

    Pacers -3.21 over Knicks

    With the line dropping to -2 play is on Pacers but line is very close to my line. 

    I'll waitbout the line and see what happens.

    Small play on the Pacers if the line stays at -2 or drops to -1.5 would be better.

    Off a SU loss  with my line having a 1 pt difference  to actaul line is 23-12 ATS.

    I posted this before but put the record off a  ATS loss not SU loss.

    They are both similar with almost exact win %, 65.7% to 65.8%.

    To play the Knicks line would need to be +4.5, don't see it getting there.  But stranger things have happened. 

     

    Reply

    MY LINES ...................game 4

    Pacers -3.21 over Knicks

    With the line dropping to -2 play is on Pacers but line is very close to my line. 

    I'll waitbout the line and see what happens.

    Small play on the Pacers if the line stays at -2 or drops to -1.5 would be better.

    Off a SU loss  with my line having a 1 pt difference  to actaul line is 23-12 ATS.

    I posted this before but put the record off a  ATS loss not SU loss.

    They are both similar with almost exact win %, 65.7% to 65.8%.

    To play the Knicks line would need to be +4.5, don't see it getting there.  But stranger things have happened. 

     

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 27, 2025 - 11:16 AM ET #304

    My Lines in Pacers game is 6-6 ATS in all spots.

    Keeping in mind that the book has the best lines, knows the most so 50% is pretty good.

    Picking spots is what gives my lines value.

    Pacers have improved since Jan 2, they were only 17-17 before that time and 33-15 from what i counted off the schedule after but my lines still did well enough.

     

    I went back to last year and looked at my lines in Mavs games using full season Mavs results but since Mavs made trades that improved the team I wanted to see how they did to compare to how the Pacers did 

    My lines looking at full season got hammered in Mavs games but once I adjusted for the trades my lines worked much better.

    I don't see the same result in Pacers games. My lines did ok. Maybe we can say Pacers improved some but I don't think they could have improved by any significant  amount based on the results of my lines in Pacers games.

    If Pacers make the Finals which they very likely should I will run the numbers from Jan 2 to end off season.

    Then I'll look at those PR's in all playoff games and see the difference  if any.

    Reply

    My Lines in Pacers game is 6-6 ATS in all spots.

    Keeping in mind that the book has the best lines, knows the most so 50% is pretty good.

    Picking spots is what gives my lines value.

    Pacers have improved since Jan 2, they were only 17-17 before that time and 33-15 from what i counted off the schedule after but my lines still did well enough.

     

    I went back to last year and looked at my lines in Mavs games using full season Mavs results but since Mavs made trades that improved the team I wanted to see how they did to compare to how the Pacers did 

    My lines looking at full season got hammered in Mavs games but once I adjusted for the trades my lines worked much better.

    I don't see the same result in Pacers games. My lines did ok. Maybe we can say Pacers improved some but I don't think they could have improved by any significant  amount based on the results of my lines in Pacers games.

    If Pacers make the Finals which they very likely should I will run the numbers from Jan 2 to end off season.

    Then I'll look at those PR's in all playoff games and see the difference  if any.

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 28, 2025 - 10:25 AM ET #305

    MY LINES .....................

     

    OKC -10.64 over Twolves

    OKC in closeout game and ......

    OKC off 2 ATS losses, good spot to back OKC.

    I looked at our Super Teams with a 5.75 or better difference...........

    Only 1 team was off 2 ATS losses going into closeout game, 1-0 ATS won by 31 pts.

    3 other teams off an ATS lose either losing SU or winning by 5 pts or fewer, 2-1 ATS.

    Winning by 44, 14 and 3.

    The only team to not cover was Celtics last season VS Pacers. Won by 3 (-7) game before then won by 3 in closeout game.

    Only 3-1 ATS  overall, strong teams like OKC dont underperform over a string of games they tend to bounce back quick. very small sample. But alot to love about OKC in this spot.

    MY LINES in all OKC games 10-3 ATS. Including 3-0 in Twolves series thus far. Plays on OKC game 1 & 2 and play on Twolves game 3 with a pass on game 4, not a 1 point difference. 

    Play is on OKC

     

     

    Reply

    MY LINES .....................

     

    OKC -10.64 over Twolves

    OKC in closeout game and ......

    OKC off 2 ATS losses, good spot to back OKC.

    I looked at our Super Teams with a 5.75 or better difference...........

    Only 1 team was off 2 ATS losses going into closeout game, 1-0 ATS won by 31 pts.

    3 other teams off an ATS lose either losing SU or winning by 5 pts or fewer, 2-1 ATS.

    Winning by 44, 14 and 3.

    The only team to not cover was Celtics last season VS Pacers. Won by 3 (-7) game before then won by 3 in closeout game.

    Only 3-1 ATS  overall, strong teams like OKC dont underperform over a string of games they tend to bounce back quick. very small sample. But alot to love about OKC in this spot.

    MY LINES in all OKC games 10-3 ATS. Including 3-0 in Twolves series thus far. Plays on OKC game 1 & 2 and play on Twolves game 3 with a pass on game 4, not a 1 point difference. 

    Play is on OKC

     

     

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 28, 2025 - 10:31 AM ET #306

    Total is 5 pts higher then game 1, line adjustment  based on the past 2 games going well over. Not sustainable and we are getting an additional 5 pts.

    With closeout games going UNDER more often then not.

    Play has to be on the UNDER.

    Reply

    Total is 5 pts higher then game 1, line adjustment  based on the past 2 games going well over. Not sustainable and we are getting an additional 5 pts.

    With closeout games going UNDER more often then not.

    Play has to be on the UNDER.

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 28, 2025 - 10:33 AM ET #307

    OKC -8 (-105) over Twolves--- 1.05 units

    OKC/Twolves  UNDER 220.5 --- 1.1 units

    Reply

    OKC -8 (-105) over Twolves--- 1.05 units

    OKC/Twolves  UNDER 220.5 --- 1.1 units

     
    Fuse
    Fuse
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 84838
    Posted: May. 28, 2025 - 11:50 AM ET #308

    GL tonight CLAW peaceclover

    Learn, be content and stay disciplined.
    Reply

    GL tonight CLAW peaceclover

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 28, 2025 - 1:59 PM ET #309

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuse:

    GL tonight CLAW

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuse:

    GL tonight CLAW

    peace_5

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6481
    Posted: May. 28, 2025 - 7:35 PM ET #310

    Good luck tonight.  I passed.

    Reply

    Good luck tonight.  I passed.

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6481
    Posted: May. 28, 2025 - 8:30 PM ET #311

    I changed my mind.  The total climbed to 222 at Heritage, so I took the Under for one unit.

    Good luck everybody.

    Reply

    I changed my mind.  The total climbed to 222 at Heritage, so I took the Under for one unit.

    Good luck everybody.

     
    slamspurs
    slamspurs
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 5717
    Posted: May. 28, 2025 - 8:36 PM ET #312

    GL tonight Claw. OKC were big favorites against Minny in the regular season, and they blew leads and let them cover multiple times. Minnesota just can score fast. And despite being the most efficient team in the league as I think you've noted, OKC has been kinda crappy lately against the spread these playoffs. 

     

    I'll take Minny plus the points and hope they backdoor it late. 

     

    P.S. Maybe it was because OKC hadn't closed it out yet with Denver, but the Western Conference champion line was kinda low on Minny despite them struggling early and often against a crippled Golden State team. Wouldn't surprise me if Minny pulled a shocker tonight and made the series interesting going back to Minnesota. 

    Reply

    GL tonight Claw. OKC were big favorites against Minny in the regular season, and they blew leads and let them cover multiple times. Minnesota just can score fast. And despite being the most efficient team in the league as I think you've noted, OKC has been kinda crappy lately against the spread these playoffs. 

     

    I'll take Minny plus the points and hope they backdoor it late. 

     

    P.S. Maybe it was because OKC hadn't closed it out yet with Denver, but the Western Conference champion line was kinda low on Minny despite them struggling early and often against a crippled Golden State team. Wouldn't surprise me if Minny pulled a shocker tonight and made the series interesting going back to Minnesota. 

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 28, 2025 - 9:03 PM ET #313

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Good luck tonight.  I passed.

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Good luck tonight.  I passed.

    peace_5

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 28, 2025 - 9:05 PM ET #314

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    I changed my mind.  The total climbed to 222 at Heritage, so I took the Under for one unit. Good luck everybody.

     

    Very nice ...............peace_5

    Going to 222 is a great price. I thought about waiting myself  thinking it'd could go up but then sometimes I forget to make the play.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    I changed my mind.  The total climbed to 222 at Heritage, so I took the Under for one unit. Good luck everybody.

     

    Very nice ...............peace_5

    Going to 222 is a great price. I thought about waiting myself  thinking it'd could go up but then sometimes I forget to make the play.

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 28, 2025 - 9:10 PM ET #315

    Quote Originally Posted by slamspurs:

    GL tonight Claw. OKC were big favorites against Minny in the regular season, and they blew leads and let them cover multiple times. Minnesota just can score fast. And despite being the most efficient team in the league as I think you've noted, OKC has been kinda crappy lately against the spread these playoffs.    I'll take Minny plus the points and hope they backdoor it late.    P.S. Maybe it was because OKC hadn't closed it out yet with Denver, but the Western Conference champion line was kinda low on Minny despite them struggling early and often against a crippled Golden State team. Wouldn't surprise me if Minny pulled a shocker tonight and made the series interesting going back to Minnesota.

     

     

    Appreciate your perspective spurs .............peace_5

    I see many on you tube with similar thoughts. Saying they would not take OKC , Some very good sports bettors.

    There is alot of reason to like OKC tonight aside from what these sharps are saying.

    There are other reasons I didn't talk about because of time.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by slamspurs:

    GL tonight Claw. OKC were big favorites against Minny in the regular season, and they blew leads and let them cover multiple times. Minnesota just can score fast. And despite being the most efficient team in the league as I think you've noted, OKC has been kinda crappy lately against the spread these playoffs.    I'll take Minny plus the points and hope they backdoor it late.    P.S. Maybe it was because OKC hadn't closed it out yet with Denver, but the Western Conference champion line was kinda low on Minny despite them struggling early and often against a crippled Golden State team. Wouldn't surprise me if Minny pulled a shocker tonight and made the series interesting going back to Minnesota.

     

     

    Appreciate your perspective spurs .............peace_5

    I see many on you tube with similar thoughts. Saying they would not take OKC , Some very good sports bettors.

    There is alot of reason to like OKC tonight aside from what these sharps are saying.

    There are other reasons I didn't talk about because of time.

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 28, 2025 - 10:02 PM ET #316

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    I changed my mind.  The total climbed to 222 at Heritage, so I took the Under for one unit. Good luck everybody.

     

    Looking pretty good at halftime dog .......... only 97 pts scored.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    I changed my mind.  The total climbed to 222 at Heritage, so I took the Under for one unit. Good luck everybody.

     

    Looking pretty good at halftime dog .......... only 97 pts scored.

     
    Jimmy_Cats
    Jimmy_Cats
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 2424
    Posted: May. 28, 2025 - 11:02 PM ET #317

    @theclaw

    Nice cappin' claw!  You nailed it: Thunder and under.  Congrats!

     

    peace_5

    Reply

    @theclaw

    Nice cappin' claw!  You nailed it: Thunder and under.  Congrats!

     

    peace_5

     
    javin
    javin
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 575
    Posted: May. 28, 2025 - 11:49 PM ET #318

    I was supposed to pass on the game tonight but I saw your post last minute. Decided to tail on on both plays because the worst that could happen would be 1-1, I thought. Well, you nailed them both! Thanks for the wins!

    Reply

    I was supposed to pass on the game tonight but I saw your post last minute. Decided to tail on on both plays because the worst that could happen would be 1-1, I thought. Well, you nailed them both! Thanks for the wins!

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6481
    Posted: May. 29, 2025 - 4:54 AM ET #319

    Nice sweep, TC.  Congratulations.

    Once again I am glad I skipped the game.  Watching that second half scoregasm would have been agonizing.

    Reply

    Nice sweep, TC.  Congratulations.

    Once again I am glad I skipped the game.  Watching that second half scoregasm would have been agonizing.

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 29, 2025 - 10:52 AM ET #320

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_Cats:

    @theclaw Nice cappin' claw!  You nailed it: Thunder and under.  Congrats!

     

    Thanks Jimmy, much appreciated...............peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_Cats:

    @theclaw Nice cappin' claw!  You nailed it: Thunder and under.  Congrats!

     

    Thanks Jimmy, much appreciated...............peace_5

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 29, 2025 - 10:54 AM ET #321

    Quote Originally Posted by javin:

    I was supposed to pass on the game tonight but I saw your post last minute. Decided to tail on on both plays because the worst that could happen would be 1-1, I thought. Well, you nailed them both! Thanks for the wins!

     

    Yea 1-1 was likely the worst case ..............peace_5

     

    Great spots when I can find them for sure.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by javin:

    I was supposed to pass on the game tonight but I saw your post last minute. Decided to tail on on both plays because the worst that could happen would be 1-1, I thought. Well, you nailed them both! Thanks for the wins!

     

    Yea 1-1 was likely the worst case ..............peace_5

     

    Great spots when I can find them for sure.

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 29, 2025 - 11:01 AM ET #322

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Nice sweep, TC.  Congratulations. Once again I am glad I skipped the game.  Watching that second half scoregasm would have been agonizing.

     

    Ha scoregasm,  that's  a great new word, yes got crazy, the total beat the original total in game 1 of 215.5 but we won getting those extra points based on the book adjusting the line which does happen quite a bit.

    You had those extra points, you must of been happy about that, great job waiting out the total and finding those extra points....................peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Nice sweep, TC.  Congratulations. Once again I am glad I skipped the game.  Watching that second half scoregasm would have been agonizing.

     

    Ha scoregasm,  that's  a great new word, yes got crazy, the total beat the original total in game 1 of 215.5 but we won getting those extra points based on the book adjusting the line which does happen quite a bit.

    You had those extra points, you must of been happy about that, great job waiting out the total and finding those extra points....................peace_5

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 29, 2025 - 11:11 AM ET #323

    MY LINES...................Thursday

    Knicks -4.79 over Pacers

    Pacers in a closeout game. We don't use my lines in closeout games.

    Instead we back the team to close it out "IF" that team is clearly the better team.

    Closeout games in game 4 or 5 are not always the best to back a team to cover if they do close it out.

    OKC last night was a very good spot but Pacers here are not.

    In this series we don't have a team clearly better. Not according to either PRing.

    We could say Pacers are improved since Jan 2cd but are they improved by alot ? I doubt it.

     

    Play has to be on the Knicks or a pass.

     

    I may take half a unit on Knicks. I'll  wait out the line if it goes to  -3.5 I will grab the Knicks for sure.

    Reply

    MY LINES...................Thursday

    Knicks -4.79 over Pacers

    Pacers in a closeout game. We don't use my lines in closeout games.

    Instead we back the team to close it out "IF" that team is clearly the better team.

    Closeout games in game 4 or 5 are not always the best to back a team to cover if they do close it out.

    OKC last night was a very good spot but Pacers here are not.

    In this series we don't have a team clearly better. Not according to either PRing.

    We could say Pacers are improved since Jan 2cd but are they improved by alot ? I doubt it.

     

    Play has to be on the Knicks or a pass.

     

    I may take half a unit on Knicks. I'll  wait out the line if it goes to  -3.5 I will grab the Knicks for sure.

     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 29, 2025 - 11:26 AM ET #324

    Looking at our 8 Super Teams in conference  finals over 5.75, 6 of the previous 8 did win series 4-0 or 4-1.

    Now that goes to 7 of 9. This does not come up all that often but when it does there is a very good opportunity to hit some nice props.

     

    Interesting that when I was looking at those Super Teams off a SU loss I notice that the 2023 Celtics the only team to not win the series of the 8 Super Teams was also easily the weakest team of the 8 previous teams.

    So the only reason they were rated much better was not because they are a Super Team but because they played a very weak regular season team that got hot in playoffs.

    And the 2cd weakest team did win 4-2, but the remaining strong teams were the teams to win 4-0 or 4-1.

    So I am going to change the criteria to qualify under this method to better by 5.75 and be a strong team so we are actually backing a Super Team not a weak team playing a very weak team.

    So in the future the records might be different  from what I posted here.

    One of the reason I liked OKC was I did eliminate the 2 weakest teams from the records I posted in closeout games . Without that the info pointed more to a no play.

    Reply

    Looking at our 8 Super Teams in conference  finals over 5.75, 6 of the previous 8 did win series 4-0 or 4-1.

    Now that goes to 7 of 9. This does not come up all that often but when it does there is a very good opportunity to hit some nice props.

     

    Interesting that when I was looking at those Super Teams off a SU loss I notice that the 2023 Celtics the only team to not win the series of the 8 Super Teams was also easily the weakest team of the 8 previous teams.

    So the only reason they were rated much better was not because they are a Super Team but because they played a very weak regular season team that got hot in playoffs.

    And the 2cd weakest team did win 4-2, but the remaining strong teams were the teams to win 4-0 or 4-1.

    So I am going to change the criteria to qualify under this method to better by 5.75 and be a strong team so we are actually backing a Super Team not a weak team playing a very weak team.

    So in the future the records might be different  from what I posted here.

    One of the reason I liked OKC was I did eliminate the 2 weakest teams from the records I posted in closeout games . Without that the info pointed more to a no play.

     
     
    theclaw
    theclaw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 12185
    Posted: May. 29, 2025 - 11:33 AM ET #325

    This also works with teams 2.75 or better, teams between 2.75 and 5.75 still won 4-0 or 4-1 at a 54.5% rate. Not as good as our 5.75 teams but still good.

     

    Then I looked at those teams to see if the same would apply, weaker teams favored by 2.75 playing very weak teams and yep the same result.

    The stronger teams won 4-0 or 4-1 did so a a higher rate.

     

    It is always nice to learn new things to improve any methods.

    Already paid off with my play on OKC closeout game even though a small sample of games.

    Reply

    This also works with teams 2.75 or better, teams between 2.75 and 5.75 still won 4-0 or 4-1 at a 54.5% rate. Not as good as our 5.75 teams but still good.

     

    Then I looked at those teams to see if the same would apply, weaker teams favored by 2.75 playing very weak teams and yep the same result.

    The stronger teams won 4-0 or 4-1 did so a a higher rate.

     

    It is always nice to learn new things to improve any methods.

    Already paid off with my play on OKC closeout game even though a small sample of games.

    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    «First Previous 131415 ... 202122 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,556
    • Monday 10/05/2026 683
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,273
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,714
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,621
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,574
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,567
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,322
    • MNF - saints is dead 2,859

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.