Did i miss something. Is there an early play in the NBA?
No, you didn't miss anything my friend, I scored the last four games twice and came up with a big fat zero, so I'm passing this evening. Good Luck to you all, ff.
Quote Originally Posted by imdivot1:
Did i miss something. Is there an early play in the NBA?
No, you didn't miss anything my friend, I scored the last four games twice and came up with a big fat zero, so I'm passing this evening. Good Luck to you all, ff.
No, you didn't miss anything my friend, I scored the last four games twice and came up with a big fat zero, so I'm passing this evening. Good Luck to you all, ff.
FF do you really pass ????
im curious because if so, you have some good control .
Quote Originally Posted by ff99l1:
No, you didn't miss anything my friend, I scored the last four games twice and came up with a big fat zero, so I'm passing this evening. Good Luck to you all, ff.
FF do you really pass ????
im curious because if so, you have some good control .