• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    NBA PLAY

    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
    ff99l1
    garbagetime
    In2it
    justliketoplay
    motoxrider440
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 40753
    Posts: 156
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    ff99l1
    ff99l1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 10141
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2017 - 10:07 AM ET #126

    Quote Originally Posted by meeturmaker113:

    HAHAHA wooow laughing as i cash that over ticket. How u like them apples haters? I hate to stoop to their level but god damn how funny these clowns are quiet after they get burned. Per usual, good stuff my dude FF!!
    Thanks for all the kind words, see you soon, ff.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by meeturmaker113:

    HAHAHA wooow laughing as i cash that over ticket. How u like them apples haters? I hate to stoop to their level but god damn how funny these clowns are quiet after they get burned. Per usual, good stuff my dude FF!!
    Thanks for all the kind words, see you soon, ff.
     
    garbagetime
    garbagetime
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 2176
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2017 - 10:14 AM ET #127

    That was brilliant, thank you. I didn't have high hopes in the first half, but both teams...I was gonna say clamped down on defense, but why sugarcoat it, they're both bad.
    Reply
    That was brilliant, thank you. I didn't have high hopes in the first half, but both teams...I was gonna say clamped down on defense, but why sugarcoat it, they're both bad.
     
    In2it
    In2it
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 2656
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2017 - 10:34 AM ET #128

    Great job again. At a resort for my daughters wedding and not time for handicapping so rode with your play UN Miami/NY last night for my only play.....thanks for helping me pay for this Wedding!!!!!
    Reply
    Great job again. At a resort for my daughters wedding and not time for handicapping so rode with your play UN Miami/NY last night for my only play.....thanks for helping me pay for this Wedding!!!!!
     
    ff99l1
    ff99l1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 10141
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2017 - 10:41 AM ET #129

    Quote Originally Posted by garbagetime:

    That was brilliant, thank you. I didn't have high hopes in the first half, but both teams...I was gonna say clamped down on defense, but why sugarcoat it, they're both bad.
    I love this win, just to f the trolls, thanks again, ff.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by garbagetime:

    That was brilliant, thank you. I didn't have high hopes in the first half, but both teams...I was gonna say clamped down on defense, but why sugarcoat it, they're both bad.
    I love this win, just to f the trolls, thanks again, ff.
     
    ff99l1
    ff99l1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 10141
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2017 - 10:43 AM ET #130

    Quote Originally Posted by In2it:

    Great job again. At a resort for my daughters wedding and not time for handicapping so rode with your play UN Miami/NY last night for my only play.....thanks for helping me pay for this Wedding!!!!!
    Wish your daughters the best for me, even though I don't know her, I did my part with a winner that helped her farther with the bill for the band lol, Have a wounderfull day, gl,ff.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by In2it:

    Great job again. At a resort for my daughters wedding and not time for handicapping so rode with your play UN Miami/NY last night for my only play.....thanks for helping me pay for this Wedding!!!!!
    Wish your daughters the best for me, even though I don't know her, I did my part with a winner that helped her farther with the bill for the band lol, Have a wounderfull day, gl,ff.
     
    ff99l1
    ff99l1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 10141
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2017 - 10:45 AM ET #131

    Quote Originally Posted by DanCarcillo:

    Pinball Wizard, where did you go?
    I would love to say what I felt, but I'm having to much fun winning money, something he never did betting sports, thanks again, ff.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DanCarcillo:

    Pinball Wizard, where did you go?
    I would love to say what I felt, but I'm having to much fun winning money, something he never did betting sports, thanks again, ff.
     
    ff99l1
    ff99l1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 10141
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2017 - 10:47 AM ET #132

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRaps:

    I really like the over here at 205... going big on it :) thank you ff
      Great job, NOT!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRaps:

    I really like the over here at 205... going big on it :) thank you ff
      Great job, NOT!!!!!
     
    justliketoplay
    justliketoplay
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 5782
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2017 - 10:48 AM ET #133

    FF? You looking to post any final four college winners for us this afternoon in the college forum? Just wanted to know if I should check that forum Periodically for an active play from you....Thanks!
    When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
    Reply
    FF? You looking to post any final four college winners for us this afternoon in the college forum? Just wanted to know if I should check that forum Periodically for an active play from you....Thanks!
     
    ff99l1
    ff99l1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 10141
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2017 - 10:50 AM ET #134

    Quote Originally Posted by zagsallday:

    I said I was fading this big time and I did, looks as if its going to pay off once again. Weird though the comment that I said I was fading this play was deleted...
    Did it pay off NOT, I'm 68-45 if your fading me like you say, numbers don't lie your a 23 game loser, loser.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by zagsallday:

    I said I was fading this big time and I did, looks as if its going to pay off once again. Weird though the comment that I said I was fading this play was deleted...
    Did it pay off NOT, I'm 68-45 if your fading me like you say, numbers don't lie your a 23 game loser, loser.
     
    ff99l1
    ff99l1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 10141
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2017 - 10:52 AM ET #135

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfixx:

    FF strikes again thanks for the play my man. MLB right around the corner... please continue to ignore the idiots and haters that try and make a name for themselves. You my friend are focused on the goal and we all benefit.. thanks again... Fixx
    Thank you , good to the gym, back in a couple of hours, ff.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfixx:

    FF strikes again thanks for the play my man. MLB right around the corner... please continue to ignore the idiots and haters that try and make a name for themselves. You my friend are focused on the goal and we all benefit.. thanks again... Fixx
    Thank you , good to the gym, back in a couple of hours, ff.
     
    ff99l1
    ff99l1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 10141
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2017 - 10:56 AM ET #136

    Quote Originally Posted by justliketoplay:

    FF? You looking to post any final four college winners for us this afternoon in the college forum? Just wanted to know if I should check that forum Periodically for an active play from you....Thanks!
    I will post my best bet today, if it's a ncaab play so be it, if it's an NBA play that's what it will be. If you want my leans wright now it both carolina's, not picks just my opinion without capping it.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by justliketoplay:

    FF? You looking to post any final four college winners for us this afternoon in the college forum? Just wanted to know if I should check that forum Periodically for an active play from you....Thanks!
    I will post my best bet today, if it's a ncaab play so be it, if it's an NBA play that's what it will be. If you want my leans wright now it both carolina's, not picks just my opinion without capping it.
     
    motoxrider440
    motoxrider440
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 167
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2017 - 11:03 AM ET #137

    FF if you live in Vegas, I owe you the best steak dinner and the best bottle of whatever you'd like when I'm out there. Absolutely unbeleveable! <tears> words can't express my gratitude!!
    Reply
    FF if you live in Vegas, I owe you the best steak dinner and the best bottle of whatever you'd like when I'm out there. Absolutely unbeleveable! <tears> words can't express my gratitude!!
     
    stoney1
    stoney1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 446
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2017 - 11:08 AM ET #138

    great job ff as always,
    Reply
    great job ff as always,
     
    ff99l1
    ff99l1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 10141
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2017 - 11:16 AM ET #139

    Quote Originally Posted by VIPERBOY786:

    Thanks for another winner ff, these trolls are jealous of you, your are the best, nobody is better then you, on a day to day pick
    VIPERBOY long time no see, nice to see you back, ff.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by VIPERBOY786:

    Thanks for another winner ff, these trolls are jealous of you, your are the best, nobody is better then you, on a day to day pick
    VIPERBOY long time no see, nice to see you back, ff.
     
    ff99l1
    ff99l1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 10141
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2017 - 12:18 PM ET #140

    Quote Originally Posted by motoxrider440:

    FF if you live in Vegas, I owe you the best steak dinner and the best bottle of whatever you'd like when I'm out there. Absolutely unbeleveable! words can't express my gratitude!!
    I live here in vegas,, I love the steak House in the westgate, I don't drink so Diet Coke for me, thanks for the offer. gl today, ff.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxrider440:

    FF if you live in Vegas, I owe you the best steak dinner and the best bottle of whatever you'd like when I'm out there. Absolutely unbeleveable! words can't express my gratitude!!
    I live here in vegas,, I love the steak House in the westgate, I don't drink so Diet Coke for me, thanks for the offer. gl today, ff.
     
    ff99l1
    ff99l1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 10141
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2017 - 12:59 PM ET #141

    Quote Originally Posted by JTesh22:

    Thank you FF 
    My pleasure, good luck today, ff.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JTesh22:

    Thank you FF 
    My pleasure, good luck today, ff.
     
    capitolpix
    capitolpix
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 1896
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2017 - 12:59 PM ET #142

    Thanks again FF!! Much appreciated.
    Reply
    Thanks again FF!! Much appreciated.
     
    capitolpix
    capitolpix
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 1896
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2017 - 1:00 PM ET #143

    Thanks again FF! Much appreciated.
    Reply
    Thanks again FF! Much appreciated.
     
    ff99l1
    ff99l1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 10141
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2017 - 1:06 PM ET #144

    Quote Originally Posted by justliketoplay:

    Ha! The pinball wizard should be saying to FF.....How do you think he does it (I don't Know) what makes him sooo Good!

    I like that, back a little later, ff.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by justliketoplay:

    Ha! The pinball wizard should be saying to FF.....How do you think he does it (I don't Know) what makes him sooo Good!

    I like that, back a little later, ff.
     
    ff99l1
    ff99l1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 10141
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2017 - 1:23 PM ET #145

    Quote Originally Posted by capitolpix:

    Thanks again FF! Much appreciated.
    Anytime my friend, gl,ff.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by capitolpix:

    Thanks again FF! Much appreciated.
    Anytime my friend, gl,ff.
     
    ChalkorDog
    ChalkorDog
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 22
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2017 - 2:06 PM ET #146

    FF, great job on U206 last night!!!!

    78 second half points to go 14 pts under the line is a classic burn on the haters!!  Under covers like a blanket!!

    It's amazing how they crawl back to whatever hole they came from once the final buzzer goes......Don't hear a peep from them!  Amazing how that works!!

    The haters were praying for OT, with 114 at the Half.  I'm still laughing and cashing.

    Reply

    FF, great job on U206 last night!!!!

    78 second half points to go 14 pts under the line is a classic burn on the haters!!  Under covers like a blanket!!

    It's amazing how they crawl back to whatever hole they came from once the final buzzer goes......Don't hear a peep from them!  Amazing how that works!!

    The haters were praying for OT, with 114 at the Half.  I'm still laughing and cashing.

     
    LASlim
    LASlim
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 108
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2017 - 2:24 PM ET #147

    thanks ff
    Reply
    thanks ff
     
    ELGALLO
    ELGALLO
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 2877
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2017 - 3:19 PM ET #148

    damn cant find his  pick .
    Whats the  pick 99?
    Reply
    damn cant find his  pick .
    Whats the  pick 99?
     
    whisperman
    whisperman
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 888
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2017 - 3:24 PM ET #149

    Quote Originally Posted by ff99l1:

    I live here in vegas,, I love the steak House in the westgate, I don't drink so Diet Coke for me, thanks for the offer. gl today, ff.

    What part of Vegas you live FF...I am in Summerlin.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ff99l1:

    I live here in vegas,, I love the steak House in the westgate, I don't drink so Diet Coke for me, thanks for the offer. gl today, ff.

    What part of Vegas you live FF...I am in Summerlin.  
     
     
    RightOfTheLine
    RightOfTheLine
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 194
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2017 - 3:26 PM ET #150

    Hey ff, great pick last night!  Same outcome as the other night with the pistons game!!  Game looked absolutely shot...then second half blunder!!!  Keep up the great work man!
    Reply
    Hey ff, great pick last night!  Same outcome as the other night with the pistons game!!  Game looked absolutely shot...then second half blunder!!!  Keep up the great work man!
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,391
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 687
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,329
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,499
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,820
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,495
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,224
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,870
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,845

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.