Thanks, sorry bout your parlay. That's why I would never recommend big parlays especially for half and quarter plays. one bucket can mess up a big payout where you might have won playing them individually.
Pretty confident Lakers get the win here.
Quote Originally Posted by An0us0nE:
GL 2nd half Capp
Thanks, sorry bout your parlay. That's why I would never recommend big parlays especially for half and quarter plays. one bucket can mess up a big payout where you might have won playing them individually.
14-5, good god u are a FREAK! couldve been a sweep in the nug game had barnes not gotten lucky on BOTH free throws, had to use all of rim and backboard on both. stay hot!
14-5, good god u are a FREAK! couldve been a sweep in the nug game had barnes not gotten lucky on BOTH free throws, had to use all of rim and backboard on both. stay hot!
leaguecapper, i don't know how or what but u r what u r, DAMM U GREAT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN U POST TOMORROW PLAYS EARLY PLEASE. TODAY I MISSED SEVERAL OF UR PLAYS CUZ I WAS WORKING AND TODAY SO BUSY. CAN U POST PLAYS EARLY TOMORROW PLEASE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH
leaguecapper, i don't know how or what but u r what u r, DAMM U GREAT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN U POST TOMORROW PLAYS EARLY PLEASE. TODAY I MISSED SEVERAL OF UR PLAYS CUZ I WAS WORKING AND TODAY SO BUSY. CAN U POST PLAYS EARLY TOMORROW PLEASE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH