Good call on Det... good day for setup win... theyre looking good over bucks. Hope the Cleve can come back to cover spread sh against orl.. I really like Over on okc/mem game...
Keep up great work LeagueC... you are da man!!
Good call on Det... good day for setup win... theyre looking good over bucks. Hope the Cleve can come back to cover spread sh against orl.. I really like Over on okc/mem game...
Capp i hoping for everything to hit like wednesday's 9-0
Don't get greedy now
By the way just saw your parlays. GL on them really like the one for 133. I never recommend parlays as 1 game can mess up a winning day but if you must keep it to 2-3 games max. 4 games is really pushing it.
Either way lets get em
Quote Originally Posted by An0us0nE:
Capp i hoping for everything to hit like wednesday's 9-0
Don't get greedy now
By the way just saw your parlays. GL on them really like the one for 133. I never recommend parlays as 1 game can mess up a winning day but if you must keep it to 2-3 games max. 4 games is really pushing it.
Careful with the Lakers tonight....... On Denver FG, 1Q, 2Q, and 1H.....
Hope we both win Pistons and Denver 1st Half/1Q/2Q.....
To be honest I really like the Lakers tonight but im going back and forth on cancelling my Lakers +4 and waiting till halftime to get a better line. Nuggets should come out hot but Lakers should dominate the 2nd half. Still deciding at the moment
Quote Originally Posted by MadeMan4:
On the Pistons also!
Careful with the Lakers tonight....... On Denver FG, 1Q, 2Q, and 1H.....
Hope we both win Pistons and Denver 1st Half/1Q/2Q.....
To be honest I really like the Lakers tonight but im going back and forth on cancelling my Lakers +4 and waiting till halftime to get a better line. Nuggets should come out hot but Lakers should dominate the 2nd half. Still deciding at the moment