The Indiana Pacers continue to be overvalued. I could make a case for the Hornet's being favored by four! If you watched the Heat/Pacers game, you'd have noticed a team in disarray. They're in a funk. The stats support this as well, as they're shooting a low 43% from the field over their last 5 games, while allowing 49% on the defensive end. To further murk the waters, Sabonis is listed as questionable with a quad issue. Indy has also sucked at home this season. Would you believe they're 6-15 ATS on their home floor this season?
The Charlotte Hornets are underrated. Devoid of "big names", this team has quietly put together a respectable winning season at 24-23. More importantly, the team is 4-2 SU over their last 6 games and has allowed a filthy 41% from the field over their last 5 games. "Ownage" is something I generally steer clear of (Ind has played well vs. Cha recently) but will be disregarding that tonight as the Pacers just don't look right. I believe the Hornet's win this game straight up, so am happy to grab +4 here!
Good Luck!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Record: 32-32
Hornets +4
The Indiana Pacers continue to be overvalued. I could make a case for the Hornet's being favored by four! If you watched the Heat/Pacers game, you'd have noticed a team in disarray. They're in a funk. The stats support this as well, as they're shooting a low 43% from the field over their last 5 games, while allowing 49% on the defensive end. To further murk the waters, Sabonis is listed as questionable with a quad issue. Indy has also sucked at home this season. Would you believe they're 6-15 ATS on their home floor this season?
The Charlotte Hornets are underrated. Devoid of "big names", this team has quietly put together a respectable winning season at 24-23. More importantly, the team is 4-2 SU over their last 6 games and has allowed a filthy 41% from the field over their last 5 games. "Ownage" is something I generally steer clear of (Ind has played well vs. Cha recently) but will be disregarding that tonight as the Pacers just don't look right. I believe the Hornet's win this game straight up, so am happy to grab +4 here!