• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    Ive been on a major NBA run. I never say this, BUT I HAVE MAJOR PLAYS FOR MONDAY!!!!

    12 Next Last»
    awilsonsandiego
    infamous-mobb
    Yungstar
    whisperman
    bopkova007
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4413
    Posts: 32
    12 Next Last»
     
    awilsonsandiego
    awilsonsandiego
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 208
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 11:42 AM ET #1

    I'm up 140 units and rolling. I have some very very large plays for today. Here they are:
    Brooklyn Nets-4
    OKC thunder +2.5
    Thunder/Spurs over 208
    Utah Jazz-9.5
    Nuggets/Suns over 209.5
    Warriors-3

    I'm playing each game for $2,200
    BOL TO EVERYONE!!!!
    I hope y'all ride with me on these winners!! The only one I'm iffy about is OKC+2.5 cause spurs are amazing at home. I just believe they will have a huge point guard issue today with no Parker, and dealing with Westbrook. Oh ya, and nobody is guarding KD. LETS GET THIS $$$$$
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I'm up 140 units and rolling. I have some very very large plays for today. Here they are:
    Brooklyn Nets-4
    OKC thunder +2.5
    Thunder/Spurs over 208
    Utah Jazz-9.5
    Nuggets/Suns over 209.5
    Warriors-3

    I'm playing each game for $2,200
    BOL TO EVERYONE!!!!
    I hope y'all ride with me on these winners!! The only one I'm iffy about is OKC+2.5 cause spurs are amazing at home. I just believe they will have a huge point guard issue today with no Parker, and dealing with Westbrook. Oh ya, and nobody is guarding KD. LETS GET THIS $$$$$
     
    infamous-mobb
    infamous-mobb
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2013
    Posts: 899
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 11:43 AM ET #2

    dude u lost celtics over and bulls yestd lmao
    Reply
    dude u lost celtics over and bulls yestd lmao
     
    infamous-mobb
    infamous-mobb
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2013
    Posts: 899
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 11:43 AM ET #3

    spurs $$$
    Reply
    spurs $$$
     
    Yungstar
    Yungstar
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 2310
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 11:44 AM ET #4

    Damn how'd you get Nets -4? Mine was -5 last night and already -6.5 this morning. BOL today though.
    Reply
    Damn how'd you get Nets -4? Mine was -5 last night and already -6.5 this morning. BOL today though.
     
    whisperman
    whisperman
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 888
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 12:02 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by infamous-mobb:

    dude u lost celtics over and bulls yestd lmao


    Also lost raptors..over raptors..under heat..and portland..even with all the bogus lines...lets give credit where credit is due...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by infamous-mobb:

    dude u lost celtics over and bulls yestd lmao


    Also lost raptors..over raptors..under heat..and portland..even with all the bogus lines...lets give credit where credit is due...
     
    bopkova007
    bopkova007
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 396
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 12:30 PM ET #6


    Reply

     
    awilsonsandiego
    awilsonsandiego
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 208
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 12:34 PM ET #7

    I know what I did yeaterday. I went 4-6 and blindly picked the teams without studying. It humbled me to say the least but I don't care. I'm still on a roll even with a bad day. Yesterday has nothing to do with today. If you don't want to ride with me today, I can promise you'll regret it. I'm making every play today a 20 unit play. So BOL either way. I mean I am up 140 units not because I suck. I'll admit I got cocky yesterday and didn't even study. Not at all. Today is much different. Just watch.
    Reply
    I know what I did yeaterday. I went 4-6 and blindly picked the teams without studying. It humbled me to say the least but I don't care. I'm still on a roll even with a bad day. Yesterday has nothing to do with today. If you don't want to ride with me today, I can promise you'll regret it. I'm making every play today a 20 unit play. So BOL either way. I mean I am up 140 units not because I suck. I'll admit I got cocky yesterday and didn't even study. Not at all. Today is much different. Just watch.
     
    slushie007
    slushie007
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 459
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 1:17 PM ET #8

    Anything can happen and nothing is a guarantee awilsonsandiego, cant make any promises when betting on pro sports either.


    Goodluck either way.
    Reply
    Anything can happen and nothing is a guarantee awilsonsandiego, cant make any promises when betting on pro sports either.


    Goodluck either way.
     
    whisperman
    whisperman
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 888
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 1:28 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by awilsonsandiego:

    I know what I did yeaterday. I went 4-6 and blindly picked the teams without studying. It humbled me to say the least but I don't care. I'm still on a roll even with a bad day. Yesterday has nothing to do with today. If you don't want to ride with me today, I can promise you'll regret it. I'm making every play today a 20 unit play. So BOL either way. I mean I am up 140 units not because I suck. I'll admit I got cocky yesterday and didn't even study. Not at all. Today is much different. Just watch.


    You obviously don't study math either..you lost 45 units and won 30 units..not including juice you lost 15 units..as with every post you make you add or shave 5 to 10 units a day..you are up no where near 140 units..gl on your plays today...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by awilsonsandiego:

    I know what I did yeaterday. I went 4-6 and blindly picked the teams without studying. It humbled me to say the least but I don't care. I'm still on a roll even with a bad day. Yesterday has nothing to do with today. If you don't want to ride with me today, I can promise you'll regret it. I'm making every play today a 20 unit play. So BOL either way. I mean I am up 140 units not because I suck. I'll admit I got cocky yesterday and didn't even study. Not at all. Today is much different. Just watch.


    You obviously don't study math either..you lost 45 units and won 30 units..not including juice you lost 15 units..as with every post you make you add or shave 5 to 10 units a day..you are up no where near 140 units..gl on your plays today...
     
    awilsonsandiego
    awilsonsandiego
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 208
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 1:54 PM ET #10

    Whisperman you're trippin and a hater. Get off my thread. How about you make some plays for us. Come on bro. Make some plays. Cap a game for me. Lol
    Reply
    Whisperman you're trippin and a hater. Get off my thread. How about you make some plays for us. Come on bro. Make some plays. Cap a game for me. Lol
     
    awilsonsandiego
    awilsonsandiego
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 208
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 1:56 PM ET #11

    50-29 NBA RECORD. Speak on it whisperman. Where you at???feed us some plays. Lol
    Reply
    50-29 NBA RECORD. Speak on it whisperman. Where you at???feed us some plays. Lol
     
    Narco
    Narco
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 953
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 1:58 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by whisperman:



    You obviously don't study math either..you lost 45 units and won 30 units..not including juice you lost 15 units..as with every post you make you add or shave 5 to 10 units a day..you are up no where near 140 units..gl on your plays today...

    Doesn't post picks, just ridicules.  Just another Bator alias....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by whisperman:



    You obviously don't study math either..you lost 45 units and won 30 units..not including juice you lost 15 units..as with every post you make you add or shave 5 to 10 units a day..you are up no where near 140 units..gl on your plays today...

    Doesn't post picks, just ridicules.  Just another Bator alias....

     
    Fishgrz
    Fishgrz
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 502
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 1:59 PM ET #13

    Whoa!!!Whoa whoa, lmao y'all killin me right now! Lets get back on track, back to the focus, the money. Lmao tho
    Reply
    Whoa!!!Whoa whoa, lmao y'all killin me right now! Lets get back on track, back to the focus, the money. Lmao tho
     
    carldana3822
    carldana3822
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2013
    Posts: 108
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 2:02 PM ET #14

    I live in Salt lake, i am 2-5 on the year with jazz, 84/54/3 for the season, went 3 and 0 last night.

    Don't touch the Jazz bro, they are not worth it. If anyone can choke and not cover against a below 500 non playoff team, the Jazz can
    Reply
    I live in Salt lake, i am 2-5 on the year with jazz, 84/54/3 for the season, went 3 and 0 last night.

    Don't touch the Jazz bro, they are not worth it. If anyone can choke and not cover against a below 500 non playoff team, the Jazz can
     
    awilsonsandiego
    awilsonsandiego
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 208
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 2:10 PM ET #15

    +130 units I'm at.
    Reply
    +130 units I'm at.
     
    feedmecappers1
    feedmecappers1
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 870
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 3:09 PM ET #16

    Reply
     
    LetEMride
    LetEMride
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 3:12 PM ET #17

    bounce back day today Wilson!
    GL!

    I agree with many of your plays.

    OKC and over
    BK


    Reply
    bounce back day today Wilson!
    GL!

    I agree with many of your plays.

    OKC and over
    BK


     
    Ziv
    Ziv
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 53
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 3:19 PM ET #18

    Srysly? You're betting $2,200 on each of that?! So much courage you got there. Or maybe so much money.  


    Anyways, Im betting BKN-6 and under, OKC+2.5 and PHX+9. BOL to us. 
    Reply
    Srysly? You're betting $2,200 on each of that?! So much courage you got there. Or maybe so much money.  


    Anyways, Im betting BKN-6 and under, OKC+2.5 and PHX+9. BOL to us. 
     
    awilsonsandiego
    awilsonsandiego
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 208
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 6:51 PM ET #19

    Jazz gonna crush
    Reply
    Jazz gonna crush
     
    sailing58
    sailing58
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 11273
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 6:52 PM ET #20

    Brooklyn isn't 4 anywhere   how did you get that # ?
    Reply
    Brooklyn isn't 4 anywhere   how did you get that # ?
     
    ReggieMac
    ReggieMac
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 373
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 6:54 PM ET #21

    and here comes another dope with fake records, fake money and big talk. When does it end.
    Reply
    and here comes another dope with fake records, fake money and big talk. When does it end.
     
    awilsonsandiego
    awilsonsandiego
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 208
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 7:00 PM ET #22

    Sailing- overnight bets at LVH. I live across the street. I got $13,200 on these games and $4,400 on NORTHEASTERN-1. That's pretty much my whole bankroll so of I lose it all I'll be posting in here for fun. @reggiemac- you're a hater. Check me on Facebook holding stacks of cash. IDGAF HATERS. TAIL OR FAIL
    Reply
    Sailing- overnight bets at LVH. I live across the street. I got $13,200 on these games and $4,400 on NORTHEASTERN-1. That's pretty much my whole bankroll so of I lose it all I'll be posting in here for fun. @reggiemac- you're a hater. Check me on Facebook holding stacks of cash. IDGAF HATERS. TAIL OR FAIL
     
    awilsonsandiego
    awilsonsandiego
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 208
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 7:04 PM ET #23

    How many times do I have to day I live across the street from LVH in the las vegas country club estates. When you're a preferred member overnight plays are guaranteed. Wake up. I invite any one of you to come visit and shut the covers haters up!!!! So lame to hate when you can't even cap games. Haters come on to get plays and talk iissshh!!!! Shut up.
    Reply
    How many times do I have to day I live across the street from LVH in the las vegas country club estates. When you're a preferred member overnight plays are guaranteed. Wake up. I invite any one of you to come visit and shut the covers haters up!!!! So lame to hate when you can't even cap games. Haters come on to get plays and talk iissshh!!!! Shut up.
     
    BOLIonthestreet
    BOLIonthestreet
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 1961
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 7:25 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by awilsonsandiego:

    How many times do I have to day I live across the street from LVH in the las vegas country club estates. When you're a preferred member overnight plays are guaranteed. Wake up. I invite any one of you to come visit and shut the covers haters up!!!! So lame to hate when you can't even cap games. Haters come on to get plays and talk iissshh!!!! Shut up.

    I'm in Vegas, what's your address. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by awilsonsandiego:

    How many times do I have to day I live across the street from LVH in the las vegas country club estates. When you're a preferred member overnight plays are guaranteed. Wake up. I invite any one of you to come visit and shut the covers haters up!!!! So lame to hate when you can't even cap games. Haters come on to get plays and talk iissshh!!!! Shut up.

    I'm in Vegas, what's your address. 
     
     
    awilsonsandiego
    awilsonsandiego
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 208
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 7:40 PM ET #25

    What's my address? Stalker. I live on bel air drive in the country club behind LVH. You don't need my address, but I'll meet you at LVH right now homeboy
    Reply
    What's my address? Stalker. I live on bel air drive in the country club behind LVH. You don't need my address, but I'll meet you at LVH right now homeboy
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,456
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 504
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,129
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,711
    • Sunday 3,124
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,938
    • HELP PLEASE 1,474
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,582
    • NFL Sunday 7,454

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.