LAKERS -7.5 (TRIPLE WAGER)
BOL
How Big? you never post your units...
If isnt Big... I Hope You lose all your picks this week.
like you said. ![]()
How Big? you never post your units...
If isnt Big... I Hope You lose all your picks this week.
like you said. ![]()
How Big? you never post your units...
If isnt Big... I Hope You lose all your picks this week.
like you said. ![]()
lmfao.
where are your 15k games?
How Big? you never post your units...
If isnt Big... I Hope You lose all your picks this week.
like you said. ![]()
lmfao.
where are your 15k games?
How Big? you never post your units...
If isnt Big... I Hope You lose all your picks this week.
like you said. ![]()
How Big? you never post your units...
If isnt Big... I Hope You lose all your picks this week.
like you said. ![]()
