please dont post in the thread if you have nothing positive to say....we are here to make money not read your garbage post because you have probably lost a lot of money and are pissed that you didnt take cavs 1H
CAVS 1H (single wager)
Quote Originally Posted by DragonFly11:
please dont post in the thread if you have nothing positive to say....we are here to make money not read your garbage post because you have probably lost a lot of money and are pissed that you didnt take cavs 1H
I normally just count a triple wager as 3 plays but people then criticize saying record is skewed but hell its the same thing if 1 win is 1 unit but I will do it as each wager is a unit!!! BIG TIME hit there for me....pretty much just payed for the rest of my playoff wagering!!! BOL !!!! Im a big hawks fan in basketball but my boys said bucks is the play so thats what it is
CAVALIERS -11
NBA PLAYOFF RECORD
2-0 (+4.00 units)
I normally just count a triple wager as 3 plays but people then criticize saying record is skewed but hell its the same thing if 1 win is 1 unit but I will do it as each wager is a unit!!! BIG TIME hit there for me....pretty much just payed for the rest of my playoff wagering!!! BOL !!!! Im a big hawks fan in basketball but my boys said bucks is the play so thats what it is