Today i will play more games because i like the rich schedule for the night...
Lakers - 4.5 500 units (to win 440) -------------------------------------------------- Hornets + 5.5 550 units (to win 500) -------------------------------------------------- Kings + 9 550 units (to win 500) -------------------------------------------------- Clippers @ Hornets - Under 187.5 550 units (to win 500) -------------------------------------------------- Heat @ Bulls - Under 185.5 550 units (to win 500) -------------------------------------------------- Suns @ Jazz - Under 196 550 units (to win 500)
I play Fakers here only because they really rule over this opponent... 21 straight wins over Wolves since 2005... In fact i think Wolves has good chance to stop this disaster series with LA tonight but i love to play with traditions!
GL guys
Today i will play more games because i like the rich schedule for the night...
Lakers - 4.5 500 units (to win 440) -------------------------------------------------- Hornets + 5.5 550 units (to win 500) -------------------------------------------------- Kings + 9 550 units (to win 500) -------------------------------------------------- Clippers @ Hornets - Under 187.5 550 units (to win 500) -------------------------------------------------- Heat @ Bulls - Under 185.5 550 units (to win 500) -------------------------------------------------- Suns @ Jazz - Under 196 550 units (to win 500)
I play Fakers here only because they really rule over this opponent... 21 straight wins over Wolves since 2005... In fact i think Wolves has good chance to stop this disaster series with LA tonight but i love to play with traditions!
Today i will play more games because i like the rich schedule for the night...
Hi Funk!! How's it going? I hope you're doing well, i quote that sentence because i'm opposite to this, for me rich schedule = bad schedule, i'm starting to get some kind of schizophrenia, when i willingly analyze the whole day and is disaster, someone advertise me earlier and I should've listen . max 4 games a day - tuesday and thursday = $$$ and tryin to be disciplined when there is richer schedule and bet max 3 games you feelin. yeah since now this will be my commandment sorry that i write this bulshhit in your topic tho...
Quote Originally Posted by FunkFreaker:
Today i will play more games because i like the rich schedule for the night...
Hi Funk!! How's it going? I hope you're doing well, i quote that sentence because i'm opposite to this, for me rich schedule = bad schedule, i'm starting to get some kind of schizophrenia, when i willingly analyze the whole day and is disaster, someone advertise me earlier and I should've listen . max 4 games a day - tuesday and thursday = $$$ and tryin to be disciplined when there is richer schedule and bet max 3 games you feelin. yeah since now this will be my commandment sorry that i write this bulshhit in your topic tho...
I probably will wait until playoffs.... most of teams will try to safe more energy to the real matches after weeks... so many games are unpredictable now...
See you at the start! GL my friends
I probably will wait until playoffs.... most of teams will try to safe more energy to the real matches after weeks... so many games are unpredictable now...
1. They are more experienced playoff team than Nets! 2. They play well against this opponent in season series and won 3-1 (one on the road)! 3. I love Bulls team!
I choose Bulls because of three reasons:
1. They are more experienced playoff team than Nets! 2. They play well against this opponent in season series and won 3-1 (one on the road)! 3. I love Bulls team!
All in on Bulls it's not the best idea my friend It's 50:50 series! The odds are 1.68 for Nets and 2.25 for Bulls. In these type of games (50:50) the best value is to take the dogs with small amount of units. That's my thinking about basketball betting. GL with your final decision!
All in on Bulls it's not the best idea my friend It's 50:50 series! The odds are 1.68 for Nets and 2.25 for Bulls. In these type of games (50:50) the best value is to take the dogs with small amount of units. That's my thinking about basketball betting. GL with your final decision!