Posted:
#26
Nuggets - 6.5 @ 1.90
374 units (to win 340 units) - Lose 374
---------------------------------------------------------
Spurs + 1.0 @ 1.90
300 units (to win 273 units) - Lose 300
Starting Bankroll: 5856 units
Current Bankroll: 8200 units
Balance: + 2344 units
ATS: 7-2
SU (include First Half / Full Time SU): 7-3
O/U: 1-0
I warn you that after three big days i expect some loses, so i play these with small amount of units. After that i expect better picks today and i'm sure it will be. Maybe thursday when the schedule is poor is not good day for betting but i watched games and is more fun to bet on them. Nuggets game really suprises me... but that proves me something Wolves are very solid team this year not only at home... and i'll watch out more when they play at road.
Later I'll post my picks!
thebigsleazy: I'm sure that I will play Suns -2 tonight. Utah is 2-8 SU in its last 10 games when playing Phoenix. Utah is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Phoenix include one game this season - 99-84 on 10th November! I watch last four games of suns (1-3)... but the three losses was at road against very solid teams (especially at home) - Knicks, Wolves and Thunder. They stop the losing streak with home victory against inconvenient team like 76's. I really think Suns will win this... but who knows for sure... Good Luck
374 units (to win 340 units) - Lose 374
---------------------------------------------------------
Spurs + 1.0 @ 1.90
300 units (to win 273 units) - Lose 300
Starting Bankroll: 5856 units
Current Bankroll: 8200 units
Balance: + 2344 units
ATS: 7-2
SU (include First Half / Full Time SU): 7-3
O/U: 1-0
I warn you that after three big days i expect some loses, so i play these with small amount of units. After that i expect better picks today and i'm sure it will be. Maybe thursday when the schedule is poor is not good day for betting but i watched games and is more fun to bet on them. Nuggets game really suprises me... but that proves me something Wolves are very solid team this year not only at home... and i'll watch out more when they play at road.
Later I'll post my picks!
thebigsleazy: I'm sure that I will play Suns -2 tonight. Utah is 2-8 SU in its last 10 games when playing Phoenix. Utah is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Phoenix include one game this season - 99-84 on 10th November! I watch last four games of suns (1-3)... but the three losses was at road against very solid teams (especially at home) - Knicks, Wolves and Thunder. They stop the losing streak with home victory against inconvenient team like 76's. I really think Suns will win this... but who knows for sure... Good Luck
