CMM's NBA Tuesday
Looking to turn this cold spell around. Here's for Tuesday:
Dal/Phi OVER 194.0
I'm leaning the 76ers but they've burned me whenever I try betting them. I think Over is the next best thing here with both teams having small lineup who loves to push the tempo. Dallas has been averaging 202 in their games to the 76ers' 191. In games with a similar feel like this one, Dallas has allowed the Cavs and the Bobcats 95 and 101. They've even allowed an offensively challenged Wizards 101 and a Lowry-less Raps 104. If those teams can score on the Mavs, I don't see why the 76ers won't be able to drop anywhere close to 95. Lavoy Allen being inserted isntead of Kwame made this this even smaller and would most likely opt to play fast paced ball. I see a 111-105 type of game.
Phoenix Suns +2.5
I think this one's my best play for Tuesday. I see the Suns to finally have that stability having J.O. back and throwing him in the mix on respectable playing time. Suns players finally know their roles and has looked great even in their loses. They are actually in all the 9 games in their last 10, with real shot at winning. Cleveland is a very young team who has gotten around and playing well without Uncle Drew. I think they finally run out of steam about to play their 4th in 5 having the last 3 on the road. They didn't quit against the Grizzlies and were in it for like the full 40 minutes. I think the scheduling will be the key here that will ultimately play against the Cavs. I see the Suns going 95-87 on them here.
Toronto Raptors +4.5
I see a couple of red flags for the Rockets. They're on a great let down spot having beaten Lin's former team by 27 then a possible look ahead to their current Star's first trip back to the team that he went to the finals with. You know the Rockets will be more excited to play Oklahoma City than the lowly 3-11 Raptors. Raptors as I would put it, improving their game. Lowry, looking like he's in shape now, makes this team even better. In his first game back, the Raptors had a real chance of winning against the 76ers only to let up in the 4th. The same with their next three games. With that, I think the Raptors will be able to keep it close against Houston and hopefully they do take them lightly. Rockets tries to salvage the game and still pull a close one. Rockets 95-93.
BOL.
Looking to turn this cold spell around. Here's for Tuesday:
Dal/Phi OVER 194.0
I'm leaning the 76ers but they've burned me whenever I try betting them. I think Over is the next best thing here with both teams having small lineup who loves to push the tempo. Dallas has been averaging 202 in their games to the 76ers' 191. In games with a similar feel like this one, Dallas has allowed the Cavs and the Bobcats 95 and 101. They've even allowed an offensively challenged Wizards 101 and a Lowry-less Raps 104. If those teams can score on the Mavs, I don't see why the 76ers won't be able to drop anywhere close to 95. Lavoy Allen being inserted isntead of Kwame made this this even smaller and would most likely opt to play fast paced ball. I see a 111-105 type of game.
Phoenix Suns +2.5
I think this one's my best play for Tuesday. I see the Suns to finally have that stability having J.O. back and throwing him in the mix on respectable playing time. Suns players finally know their roles and has looked great even in their loses. They are actually in all the 9 games in their last 10, with real shot at winning. Cleveland is a very young team who has gotten around and playing well without Uncle Drew. I think they finally run out of steam about to play their 4th in 5 having the last 3 on the road. They didn't quit against the Grizzlies and were in it for like the full 40 minutes. I think the scheduling will be the key here that will ultimately play against the Cavs. I see the Suns going 95-87 on them here.
Toronto Raptors +4.5
I see a couple of red flags for the Rockets. They're on a great let down spot having beaten Lin's former team by 27 then a possible look ahead to their current Star's first trip back to the team that he went to the finals with. You know the Rockets will be more excited to play Oklahoma City than the lowly 3-11 Raptors. Raptors as I would put it, improving their game. Lowry, looking like he's in shape now, makes this team even better. In his first game back, the Raptors had a real chance of winning against the 76ers only to let up in the 4th. The same with their next three games. With that, I think the Raptors will be able to keep it close against Houston and hopefully they do take them lightly. Rockets tries to salvage the game and still pull a close one. Rockets 95-93.
BOL.
I think the OVER would be the better bet. Lakers are the new Suns when they are at home. Pacers seem to have less D on the road and should have average O. LA could take care of the Over themselves.
I think the OVER would be the better bet. Lakers are the new Suns when they are at home. Pacers seem to have less D on the road and should have average O. LA could take care of the Over themselves.
Lol. Feel free to fade. I'd be happy if you make money that way.
Lol. Feel free to fade. I'd be happy if you make money that way.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,609
- Sunday 09/27/2026 502
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,665
- Sunday 3,119
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,927
- HELP PLEASE 1,454
- NFL Sunday 7,349
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,533
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,735
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
