Participation Meter
Posted: #28

an_worshipnew_praisean_praisepeace_5new_money_eyes

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #29

Quote Originally Posted by LoafOfBread:

LOL I dont believe in jynxs
hahaha love it!! great job man Excited to see what's in store for 2019- out of curiosity, do you do any other sports as well? I sent you a friend request too.... if ya don't mind a frequent question or so

I Sent you a request 

hahaha love it!! great job man Excited to see what's in store for 2019- out of curiosity, do you do any other sports as well? I sent you a friend request too.... if ya don't mind a frequent question or so

I Sent you a request 

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #30

Great job!! Just hope you don't go tout like "Sunnwolf" just did. The Sunny kid went on a hot streak and kids begin to pay him for picks.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #31

Yes you go tout you lose  
Happens to all of them 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #32

congrats on your selections last nite. you seem to have a keen eye for the NBA

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #33

Quote Originally Posted by BPNJ:

Great job!! Just hope you don't go tout like "Sunnwolf" just did. The Sunny kid went on a hot streak and kids begin to pay him for picks.

Nobody paid that clown for anything...he was picking -300 ML in parlays and falsifying his record...ppl here see whats going on ...everyone posting in his threads were all self aliases created by himself an_light

#thepeopleschamp

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #34

Did not look at your thread, but I was on the same plays. Your record is intriguing. Any method to your madness? Either way I will sprinkle a lil something to follow what you do Wednesday night. Good sh*t tho.an_cheers

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #35

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #36

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #37

Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

Nobody paid that clown for anything...he was picking -300 ML in parlays and falsifying his record...ppl here see whats going on ...everyone posting in his threads were all self aliases created by himself an_light

Nope, he has been winning ATS and I tailed him yesterday and went 3-0. Also I was one of those people posting in his threads so I know that's not true. 

It is annoying that he's going tout, but let's not go off the deep end

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #38

Ninja...go back and reread his first ever post here from December 29...wins a heavily ML chalk parlay and counts that as going 5-0...he tried to sneak a few very heavily juiced ML winners into his record as a tout wannabe...but whatever now...frauds always out themselves here...glad hes gone...no one here is dumb enough to fall for his tricks right?

#thepeopleschamp

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #39

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #40

Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

Ninja...go back and reread his first ever post here from December 29...wins a heavily ML chalk parlay and counts that as going 5-0...he tried to sneak a few very heavily juiced ML winners into his record as a tout wannabe...but whatever now...frauds always out themselves here...glad hes gone...no one here is dumb enough to fall for his tricks right?

Lol, wasn't aware of that. The stuff I saw he was doing quite good ATS even if he was exaggerating his record at the same time.

Looks like Covers completely wiped him off the forum 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #41

Rolling son...keep it going!

clover

an_popcorn

Believe
All Forums | NBA Betting
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo