portland 1st quarter pickem
portland whole game -1
76ers whole game +2
Lextl2006, I dont have any text for your picks except...you are amazing man ![]()
Accept my friend request if you want, thank you in advance
HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY...CHEERS ![]()
Lextl2006, I dont have any text for your picks except...you are amazing man ![]()
Accept my friend request if you want, thank you in advance
HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY...CHEERS ![]()
just accepted the request and im pretty new to the site what are the benefits of being friends with someone
just accepted the request and im pretty new to the site what are the benefits of being friends with someone
I sent you private message as your friend and I will explain all there. Thank you for accepting my request! Here we go on 15-1 ![]()
I sent you private message as your friend and I will explain all there. Thank you for accepting my request! Here we go on 15-1 ![]()
[/Quote] LOL I dont believe in jynxs[/Quote] hahaha love it!!
great job man
Excited to see what's in store for 2019- out of curiosity, do you do any other sports as well? I sent you a friend request too....
if ya don't mind a frequent question or so
[/Quote] LOL I dont believe in jynxs[/Quote] hahaha love it!!
great job man
Excited to see what's in store for 2019- out of curiosity, do you do any other sports as well? I sent you a friend request too....
if ya don't mind a frequent question or so
