• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Music

    Records you have worn out.

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    THEMUGG
    cpaniccia
    metalbill
    LanceLogan
    Spartacus10
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 9116
    Posts: 55
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2012 - 3:23 PM ET #26

     Wow........all you guys have mentioned either albums or cassettes that I played the shit out of.......UFO.......PFloyd......Black Sabbath...... Judas Priest "Unleashed in the East" ()...........great to see so many rockers here.

     Here's one that I played a ton but almost never do now............Ted Nugent "Ted Nugent".............grew out of Ted years ago but used to dig that album.

    Reply

     Wow........all you guys have mentioned either albums or cassettes that I played the shit out of.......UFO.......PFloyd......Black Sabbath...... Judas Priest "Unleashed in the East" ()...........great to see so many rockers here.

     Here's one that I played a ton but almost never do now............Ted Nugent "Ted Nugent".............grew out of Ted years ago but used to dig that album.

     
    cpaniccia
    cpaniccia
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 21
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2012 - 7:58 PM ET #27

    Illmatic nas
    Reply
    Illmatic nas
     
    metalbill
    metalbill
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 3310
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2012 - 10:16 PM ET #28

    Slayer Reign In Blood

    cassettes, cds. can't remember how many times iv'e bought that album. lost, stolen, wore out, wrecked, whatever.

    still the best 30 minutes of metal on the planet.
    Reply
    Slayer Reign In Blood

    cassettes, cds. can't remember how many times iv'e bought that album. lost, stolen, wore out, wrecked, whatever.

    still the best 30 minutes of metal on the planet.
     
    LanceLogan
    LanceLogan
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5253
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2012 - 1:04 AM ET #29

    untill South of Heaven came out, fucking masterpiece.
    Reply
    untill South of Heaven came out, fucking masterpiece.
     
    Spartacus10
    Spartacus10
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 5715
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2012 - 5:18 PM ET #30

    I'm not only shocked, but absolutely dissapointed to discover that not 1 person has mentioned what may be my favourite album of all time.

    Boston's self titled debut album.

    My goodness this album is magical. A sound like no other, Delp was truly one of the greatest rock voices. The originality of their sound was unlike anything else. It's extremely rare that an album has 0 "fillers", but this was one of those albums. Even some of the greatest have a couple of "fillers", but not this one.


    Reply
    I'm not only shocked, but absolutely dissapointed to discover that not 1 person has mentioned what may be my favourite album of all time.

    Boston's self titled debut album.

    My goodness this album is magical. A sound like no other, Delp was truly one of the greatest rock voices. The originality of their sound was unlike anything else. It's extremely rare that an album has 0 "fillers", but this was one of those albums. Even some of the greatest have a couple of "fillers", but not this one.


     
    winners4us
    winners4us
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 43
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2012 - 12:26 AM ET #31

    Pink Floyd The Wall
    Reply
    Pink Floyd The Wall
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2012 - 12:26 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus10:

    I'm not only shocked, but absolutely dissapointed to discover that not 1 person has mentioned what may be my favourite album of all time.

    Boston's self titled debut album.

    My goodness this album is magical. A sound like no other, Delp was truly one of the greatest rock voices. The originality of their sound was unlike anything else. It's extremely rare that an album has 0 "fillers", but this was one of those albums. Even some of the greatest have a couple of "fillers", but not this one.


     Yep........missed it. Have it on album, cassette, & CD. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus10:

    I'm not only shocked, but absolutely dissapointed to discover that not 1 person has mentioned what may be my favourite album of all time.

    Boston's self titled debut album.

    My goodness this album is magical. A sound like no other, Delp was truly one of the greatest rock voices. The originality of their sound was unlike anything else. It's extremely rare that an album has 0 "fillers", but this was one of those albums. Even some of the greatest have a couple of "fillers", but not this one.


     Yep........missed it. Have it on album, cassette, & CD. 

     
    metalbill
    metalbill
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 3310
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2012 - 7:17 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by LanceLogan:

    untill South of Heaven came out, fucking masterpiece.
    i love South, but it's not Reign man.my buddy thinks Divine is the best, and we have argued about this many times, the arguements always end up the same... we both agree Slayer rules

    might get drunk, pop in Still Reigning DVD and pretend i'm Kerry King tonight
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceLogan:

    untill South of Heaven came out, fucking masterpiece.
    i love South, but it's not Reign man.my buddy thinks Divine is the best, and we have argued about this many times, the arguements always end up the same... we both agree Slayer rules

    might get drunk, pop in Still Reigning DVD and pretend i'm Kerry King tonight
     
    Pecador
    Pecador
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 3074
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2012 - 9:31 AM ET #34

    Winners must be about my age.   The Wall was and is on my big go to Heaven list.  The go to Heaven list means I don't want to go there if there is no "Wall" there.

    Maybe these 4 Albums are just for some of us but "The Boss" had "Born to Run", "Asbury Park", "E Street Shuffle", and I'm dieing here, not remembering the other album. Shit, fuck me, I just have a blank in my old head. I'll get it in a minute.

    Anyway, around 1974 no one knew this guy in Tx. so I amazed everyone by playing those vinyls over and over and over.  Every one bought in and began to love that guy.   Not saying I couldn't get hot box girls by myself but also not denying that Bruce may have hand in a few conquest.Pretty sure a hot chick may have come back to my place just to hear Springsteen.  People would listen to those vinyls and be stunned by the beauty.  They are beautiful.
    Reply
    Winners must be about my age.   The Wall was and is on my big go to Heaven list.  The go to Heaven list means I don't want to go there if there is no "Wall" there.

    Maybe these 4 Albums are just for some of us but "The Boss" had "Born to Run", "Asbury Park", "E Street Shuffle", and I'm dieing here, not remembering the other album. Shit, fuck me, I just have a blank in my old head. I'll get it in a minute.

    Anyway, around 1974 no one knew this guy in Tx. so I amazed everyone by playing those vinyls over and over and over.  Every one bought in and began to love that guy.   Not saying I couldn't get hot box girls by myself but also not denying that Bruce may have hand in a few conquest.Pretty sure a hot chick may have come back to my place just to hear Springsteen.  People would listen to those vinyls and be stunned by the beauty.  They are beautiful.
     
    JohnnyLonghorn
    JohnnyLonghorn
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 997
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2012 - 5:10 AM ET #35

    Both 'Nevermind' and 'In Utero' by Nirvana. This was the music of my generation.
    Reply
    Both 'Nevermind' and 'In Utero' by Nirvana. This was the music of my generation.
     
    MrTTL
    MrTTL
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 646
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2012 - 8:53 PM ET #36

    Yes-Fragile,Close to the Edge

    Pink Floyd-Obscured By Clouds,Dark Side of the Moon,Animals

    Led Zeppelin-Led Zeppelin2

    Steppenwolf-Monster

    The Beatles-White Album,Abbey Road

    Bachman Turner Overdrive-Not Fragile

    David Bowie-The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust,Station to Station

    Peter Frampton-Frampton Comes Alive

    Genesis-Wind and Wurthering

    Boston-Boston 1

    The Cars-The Cars

    Lynyrd Skynyrd-Street Survivors

    Kansas-Left Overture

    The Who-Whos Next,Quadrophonia

    Aerosmith-Toys in the Attic

    Grand Funk Railroad-Survival

    Fleetwood Mac-Rumours

    Reply

    Yes-Fragile,Close to the Edge

    Pink Floyd-Obscured By Clouds,Dark Side of the Moon,Animals

    Led Zeppelin-Led Zeppelin2

    Steppenwolf-Monster

    The Beatles-White Album,Abbey Road

    Bachman Turner Overdrive-Not Fragile

    David Bowie-The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust,Station to Station

    Peter Frampton-Frampton Comes Alive

    Genesis-Wind and Wurthering

    Boston-Boston 1

    The Cars-The Cars

    Lynyrd Skynyrd-Street Survivors

    Kansas-Left Overture

    The Who-Whos Next,Quadrophonia

    Aerosmith-Toys in the Attic

    Grand Funk Railroad-Survival

    Fleetwood Mac-Rumours

     
    HuskerDabu
    HuskerDabu
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 327
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 9:04 AM ET #37

    Van Halen II
    The Smiths
    Ozzy Osborne Tribute
    Pink Floyd Animals
    Pink Floyd The Wall
    David Bowie Ziggy Stardust
    Rolling Stones Let it Bleed
    Rolling Stones Sticky Fingers 
    Rolling Stones Exile
    Rolling Stones Some Girls
    AC/DC Dirty Deeds
    aC/DC Highway to Hell
    Zeppelin.  all of them


    Good thing CDs came along. My lps took a beating

    Reply
    Van Halen II
    The Smiths
    Ozzy Osborne Tribute
    Pink Floyd Animals
    Pink Floyd The Wall
    David Bowie Ziggy Stardust
    Rolling Stones Let it Bleed
    Rolling Stones Sticky Fingers 
    Rolling Stones Exile
    Rolling Stones Some Girls
    AC/DC Dirty Deeds
    aC/DC Highway to Hell
    Zeppelin.  all of them


    Good thing CDs came along. My lps took a beating

     
    gers
    gers
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 8807
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2012 - 5:05 PM ET #38

    Forgot to mention when I was a little kid wore out a few Elvis records
    Reply
    Forgot to mention when I was a little kid wore out a few Elvis records
     
    Skubishack
    Skubishack
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 14624
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2013 - 5:11 AM ET #39

    Dudes... Break out the old double album covers... I bet you can still find enough there to roll a thin joint.

    Then it's time for

    I still have many old albums bought in the 50's, 60's and 70's. Some are from my Wifes Dad but most are my originals... and I still remember where every skip is on each album... Amazing how the mind works like that.... Heck, I don't remember the old phone number from the house I use to own for 14 years.

    Reply

    Dudes... Break out the old double album covers... I bet you can still find enough there to roll a thin joint.

    Then it's time for

    I still have many old albums bought in the 50's, 60's and 70's. Some are from my Wifes Dad but most are my originals... and I still remember where every skip is on each album... Amazing how the mind works like that.... Heck, I don't remember the old phone number from the house I use to own for 14 years.

     
    Skubishack
    Skubishack
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 14624
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2013 - 5:18 AM ET #40

    I also have MANY cassette tapes from the 80's and 90's.

    My oldest Brother still has his old 8-track tapes... Remember those? I use to laugh when the track changed in the middle of a song in his car. He use to smack me in the head. Ha,ha,ha. Good times.

    I remember getting upset at a store when all they had were the new CD's of something that I wanted and I wanted a cassette. The girl said CD's were the new thing... I said "What the heck is a CD???"

    Reply

    I also have MANY cassette tapes from the 80's and 90's.

    My oldest Brother still has his old 8-track tapes... Remember those? I use to laugh when the track changed in the middle of a song in his car. He use to smack me in the head. Ha,ha,ha. Good times.

    I remember getting upset at a store when all they had were the new CD's of something that I wanted and I wanted a cassette. The girl said CD's were the new thing... I said "What the heck is a CD???"

     
    Jimmag
    Jimmag
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 7516
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2013 - 1:14 PM ET #41

    8-Tracks were fun.  putting a match book under the cartridge so it would play correctly.

    I remember having a dual 8 track player that also recorded. I would take 8 track cartridges that I did not like much and record songs from vinyl records and radio over it.

    Youngsters now will be saying what is a CD??  most music is downloaded digitally.

     

    Reply

    8-Tracks were fun.  putting a match book under the cartridge so it would play correctly.

    I remember having a dual 8 track player that also recorded. I would take 8 track cartridges that I did not like much and record songs from vinyl records and radio over it.

    Youngsters now will be saying what is a CD??  most music is downloaded digitally.

     

     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2013 - 4:20 PM ET #42

    Every time I came home at 2am and I couldn't sleep I would play Derrick & Dominos (clapton) LAYLA. Got so the needle would just skate....CD's much better and I can't say how many times I woke up and my CD was stillon.
    Reply
    Every time I came home at 2am and I couldn't sleep I would play Derrick & Dominos (clapton) LAYLA. Got so the needle would just skate....CD's much better and I can't say how many times I woke up and my CD was stillon.
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33122
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2013 - 7:39 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by 666LES:

    Every time I came home at 2am and I couldn't sleep I would play Derrick & Dominos (clapton) LAYLA. Got so the needle would just skate....CD's much better and I can't say how many times I woke up and my CD was stillon.
    Duane Allman was the icing on that cake 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 666LES:

    Every time I came home at 2am and I couldn't sleep I would play Derrick & Dominos (clapton) LAYLA. Got so the needle would just skate....CD's much better and I can't say how many times I woke up and my CD was stillon.
    Duane Allman was the icing on that cake 
     
    Runnin Mitch
    Runnin Mitch
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2000
    Posts: 841
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2013 - 11:07 AM ET #44

     Anything with Duane Allman is great.
     Check out his Anthology albums where he is a side man.
    Reply
     Anything with Duane Allman is great.
     Check out his Anthology albums where he is a side man.
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33122
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2013 - 12:52 PM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin Mitch:

     Anything with Duane Allman is great.
     Check out his Anthology albums where he is a side man.
    Been doing so since not long after his death.Some great stuff indeed.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin Mitch:

     Anything with Duane Allman is great.
     Check out his Anthology albums where he is a side man.
    Been doing so since not long after his death.Some great stuff indeed.
     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2013 - 3:05 PM ET #46

    Saw Derek/Dominos Live when they toured after release of LAYLA and Duane Allman was MIA and even with eric clapton it wasn't close to the studio album.LAYLA won awards for Production that year I believe.
    Reply
    Saw Derek/Dominos Live when they toured after release of LAYLA and Duane Allman was MIA and even with eric clapton it wasn't close to the studio album.LAYLA won awards for Production that year I believe.
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33122
    Posted: Jul. 13, 2013 - 9:49 AM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by 666LES:

    Saw Derek/Dominos Live when they toured after release of LAYLA and Duane Allman was MIA and even with eric clapton it wasn't close to the studio album.LAYLA won awards for Production that year I believe.
    Duane never toured wit D & D.Eric was big into smack at that time also, fwiw.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 666LES:

    Saw Derek/Dominos Live when they toured after release of LAYLA and Duane Allman was MIA and even with eric clapton it wasn't close to the studio album.LAYLA won awards for Production that year I believe.
    Duane never toured wit D & D.Eric was big into smack at that time also, fwiw.
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33122
    Posted: Jul. 13, 2013 - 3:52 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    Duane never toured wit D & D.Eric was big into smack at that time also, fwiw.
    Point being its one thing to go into a studio and cut an lp with a monkey on your back, a horse of a different color when you have to take it on the road.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    Duane never toured wit D & D.Eric was big into smack at that time also, fwiw.
    Point being its one thing to go into a studio and cut an lp with a monkey on your back, a horse of a different color when you have to take it on the road.
     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2013 - 2:38 PM ET #49

    On the Derek/dominos tour ,Duane was MIA (missing in action) but this was Eric Clapton post-Ocean BLvd. He was setting up his own 'Betty Ford" in the Bahamas.
    Reply
    On the Derek/dominos tour ,Duane was MIA (missing in action) but this was Eric Clapton post-Ocean BLvd. He was setting up his own 'Betty Ford" in the Bahamas.
     
     
    greengrocer
    greengrocer
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 8707
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2013 - 8:38 PM ET #50

    black sabbath-sabatoge!
    Rw
    Reply
    black sabbath-sabatoge!
    All Forums | Music
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,678
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,374
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 683
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,302
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,258
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,804
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,470
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,138
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,899

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.