Breaking Bad
the thing walt took was poison he was originally planning on poisoning her if he didn't hear what he wanted to from her.....at least thats what i took from it
the thing walt took was poison he was originally planning on poisoning her if he didn't hear what he wanted to from her.....at least thats what i took from it
The wire may be the best merely because it set the stage for this show and is based on true facts/events etc...
Man walter is in some deep shit...... Man.... Can't wait for the next season god damn...... I hope they start it early next year and not next summer.......................
https://i.imgur.com/4Ydlh.png
The wire may be the best merely because it set the stage for this show and is based on true facts/events etc...
Man walter is in some deep shit...... Man.... Can't wait for the next season god damn...... I hope they start it early next year and not next summer.......................
https://i.imgur.com/4Ydlh.png
I thought that was a bug on the cafe table.
I think Walt was recording the conversation. Now he owns her, no violence necessary.
I guess it could've been poison too. It did look like that Ricin.
The item looked the same as what he put in the electrical outlet.
I thought that was a bug on the cafe table.
I think Walt was recording the conversation. Now he owns her, no violence necessary.
I guess it could've been poison too. It did look like that Ricin.
The item looked the same as what he put in the electrical outlet.
This isn't the Breaking Bad I've come to love.
This isn't the Breaking Bad I've come to love.
I just watched the finale and I have to say... that was probably the worst episode of the entire series. Extremely disappointing.
This isn't the Breaking Bad I've come to love.
Do you smoke crack cocaine?
I have yet to talk to someone who did not like that ending. Perhaps you'd be better off watching spongebob..
I just watched the finale and I have to say... that was probably the worst episode of the entire series. Extremely disappointing.
This isn't the Breaking Bad I've come to love.
Do you smoke crack cocaine?
I have yet to talk to someone who did not like that ending. Perhaps you'd be better off watching spongebob..
the thing walt took was poison he was originally planning on poisoning her if he didn't hear what he wanted to from her.....at least thats what i took from it
the thing walt took was poison he was originally planning on poisoning her if he didn't hear what he wanted to from her.....at least thats what i took from it
Do you smoke crack cocaine?
I have yet to talk to someone who did not like that ending. Perhaps you'd be better off watching spongebob..
I'm just very disappointed with how everything played out. This season has either been dreadfully slow at times, or everything's in fast forward.
They just spent 5 seasons turning Walter White from a complete square into one of the most ruthless criminal's ever. He cooks drugs, he kills people, he steals... he does anything he has too to get to the top.
All of sudden, in the span of 5 minutes in ONE episode, he's done?
He and his wife's relationship is strained to the point where she wishes cancer upon him again. Yet from some inexplicable reason, things are hunky dory and everyone is having dinner at the end?
This season was a bust.
Do you smoke crack cocaine?
I have yet to talk to someone who did not like that ending. Perhaps you'd be better off watching spongebob..
I'm just very disappointed with how everything played out. This season has either been dreadfully slow at times, or everything's in fast forward.
They just spent 5 seasons turning Walter White from a complete square into one of the most ruthless criminal's ever. He cooks drugs, he kills people, he steals... he does anything he has too to get to the top.
All of sudden, in the span of 5 minutes in ONE episode, he's done?
He and his wife's relationship is strained to the point where she wishes cancer upon him again. Yet from some inexplicable reason, things are hunky dory and everyone is having dinner at the end?
This season was a bust.
I'm just very disappointed with how everything played out. This season has either been dreadfully slow at times, or everything's in fast forward.
They just spent 5 seasons turning Walter White from a complete square into one of the most ruthless criminal's ever. He cooks drugs, he kills people, he steals... he does anything he has too to get to the top.
All of sudden, in the span of 5 minutes in ONE episode, he's done?
He and his wife's relationship is strained to the point where she wishes cancer upon him again. Yet from some inexplicable reason, things are hunky dory and everyone is having dinner at the end?
This season was a bust.
I'm just very disappointed with how everything played out. This season has either been dreadfully slow at times, or everything's in fast forward.
They just spent 5 seasons turning Walter White from a complete square into one of the most ruthless criminal's ever. He cooks drugs, he kills people, he steals... he does anything he has too to get to the top.
All of sudden, in the span of 5 minutes in ONE episode, he's done?
He and his wife's relationship is strained to the point where she wishes cancer upon him again. Yet from some inexplicable reason, things are hunky dory and everyone is having dinner at the end?
This season was a bust.
Do you smoke crack cocaine?
I have yet to talk to someone who did not like that ending. Perhaps you'd be better off watching spongebob..
Do you smoke crack cocaine?
I have yet to talk to someone who did not like that ending. Perhaps you'd be better off watching spongebob..
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
- Monday 10/05/2026 689
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,780
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,648
- PART DEUX 157
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,579
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,694
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
