Search hit it right on the button. 7 guys with autos against two guys in the open and they all miss .
Good grief.
100%. This is the last episode I've seen so I know I'm behind (trying not to read too much here so I can avoid the spoilers). But taking on automatic weapons with a pistol and no casualties? I actually said "C'mon" out loud as I was watching it.....alone.
Sounds like better things to come.
Also, many think Walt will end up dead. Suicide? Makes no sense. And Walt doesn't trust anyone so having someone kill him by surprise seems kind of lame (ie. out of character).
I'm just having a hard time figuring out a scenario where he dies that makes sense.
Quote Originally Posted by 165yds:
Just watched the last episode .
Has this turned into a comedy?
Search hit it right on the button. 7 guys with autos against two guys in the open and they all miss .
Good grief.
100%. This is the last episode I've seen so I know I'm behind (trying not to read too much here so I can avoid the spoilers). But taking on automatic weapons with a pistol and no casualties? I actually said "C'mon" out loud as I was watching it.....alone.
Sounds like better things to come.
Also, many think Walt will end up dead. Suicide? Makes no sense. And Walt doesn't trust anyone so having someone kill him by surprise seems kind of lame (ie. out of character).
I'm just having a hard time figuring out a scenario where he dies that makes sense.
First good episode of season 5. I gotta agree with CB on Skylar. Was disappointed she jumps ship after a one minute conversation with her sister. Skylar is almost as calculated as Walt and she thinks everything through, eh they gotta wrap this up quick so I understand.
Les I thought the same thing they somehow get back to cooking. Very lame ending because there is no way Walt could save Jesse at this point and those guys are not going to let Jesse live after he shows them how to cook the product. I know they are going to get stupid though and Jesse lives.
First good episode of season 5. I gotta agree with CB on Skylar. Was disappointed she jumps ship after a one minute conversation with her sister. Skylar is almost as calculated as Walt and she thinks everything through, eh they gotta wrap this up quick so I understand.
Les I thought the same thing they somehow get back to cooking. Very lame ending because there is no way Walt could save Jesse at this point and those guys are not going to let Jesse live after he shows them how to cook the product. I know they are going to get stupid though and Jesse lives.
read an article saying the show should have ended with the last show walt getting into the van as the last scene. i think i agree but let's see what they do next week.
read an article saying the show should have ended with the last show walt getting into the van as the last scene. i think i agree but let's see what they do next week.
read an article saying the show should have ended with the last show walt getting into the van as the last scene. i think i agree but let's see what they do next week.
Shoulda ended when Gus got brained and Walt was free to be Heisenberg.
These last couple of seasons have been pretty rad tho'.
Quote Originally Posted by ClubDirt:
read an article saying the show should have ended with the last show walt getting into the van as the last scene. i think i agree but let's see what they do next week.
Shoulda ended when Gus got brained and Walt was free to be Heisenberg.
These last couple of seasons have been pretty rad tho'.
Did they just bring up "Gray Matter" to push Walt over the edge? I can't imagine he is going to go after them. Jesse has to live IMO.
Re. Walt, he almost has to commit suicide and take out Todd's crew somehow. I can't think of anyone who could kill him that makes sense. I thought maybe he would save Jesse in the end, but he already was ready to have him killed....so that doesn't seem to fit.
Did they just bring up "Gray Matter" to push Walt over the edge? I can't imagine he is going to go after them. Jesse has to live IMO.
Re. Walt, he almost has to commit suicide and take out Todd's crew somehow. I can't think of anyone who could kill him that makes sense. I thought maybe he would save Jesse in the end, but he already was ready to have him killed....so that doesn't seem to fit.
Did they just bring up "Gray Matter" to push Walt over the edge? I can't imagine he is going to go after them. Jesse has to live IMO.
Re. Walt, he almost has to commit suicide and take out Todd's crew somehow. I can't think of anyone who could kill him that makes sense. I thought maybe he would save Jesse in the end, but he already was ready to have him killed....so that doesn't seem to fit.
First person to spell Gray Matter right today. For some reason if was really annoying me all day reading reviews of last nights episode while people spelled it Grey Matter..
Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:
Did they just bring up "Gray Matter" to push Walt over the edge? I can't imagine he is going to go after them. Jesse has to live IMO.
Re. Walt, he almost has to commit suicide and take out Todd's crew somehow. I can't think of anyone who could kill him that makes sense. I thought maybe he would save Jesse in the end, but he already was ready to have him killed....so that doesn't seem to fit.
First person to spell Gray Matter right today. For some reason if was really annoying me all day reading reviews of last nights episode while people spelled it Grey Matter..
This finale is going to be absolutely amazing. No matter which way they take it (as long as they avoid the Sopranos "tell you nothing" technique). They have so many questions that need to be answered and so many different ways they can take it.
Does Walt return to his "family"
Does Walt turn himself in
Does Walt go after Jack and his crew
Does Walt try and save Jessie
Does Walt go after Elliot Schwartz
This finale is going to be absolutely amazing. No matter which way they take it (as long as they avoid the Sopranos "tell you nothing" technique). They have so many questions that need to be answered and so many different ways they can take it.
I'm confused as the writers have thrown so many false leadsand there seems so many strings that need to be tied up.The basic question for me is that in the last 2 episodes it is pretty clear that Walts family doesn't want any thing to do with him/money and that was the whole primise for the show and his motivation to cook in the first place. Except for Todd whacking the girlfriend there was just setting up perimeters for the finale next week,meaning there was a lot of talking but very little action by any charactor. I've felt for a long time that the show comes full circle and we are back to Walt and Jesse cooking somewhere like season1ep1.
I'm confused as the writers have thrown so many false leadsand there seems so many strings that need to be tied up.The basic question for me is that in the last 2 episodes it is pretty clear that Walts family doesn't want any thing to do with him/money and that was the whole primise for the show and his motivation to cook in the first place. Except for Todd whacking the girlfriend there was just setting up perimeters for the finale next week,meaning there was a lot of talking but very little action by any charactor. I've felt for a long time that the show comes full circle and we are back to Walt and Jesse cooking somewhere like season1ep1.
way too much Todd for me in latest episode...otherwise as stated above...its all setup for the finale....also can't disagree with the pt the series should have ended 2 weeks ago
way too much Todd for me in latest episode...otherwise as stated above...its all setup for the finale....also can't disagree with the pt the series should have ended 2 weeks ago
i predict walt will come to the rescue go to war and rescue jesse. then they both will live a baller life on the run and travel the world. prolly move to vegas and put the 9million walt has on red and double up then purchase new identities and pass ports and the cebral kid runs into his dad in the future when walt decides to visit his daughter. the story will prolly end with his wife dead hopefully shes a bhtch
i predict walt will come to the rescue go to war and rescue jesse. then they both will live a baller life on the run and travel the world. prolly move to vegas and put the 9million walt has on red and double up then purchase new identities and pass ports and the cebral kid runs into his dad in the future when walt decides to visit his daughter. the story will prolly end with his wife dead hopefully shes a bhtch
I love watching Talking Bad and how they came up with the names of these characters by having their first name start with a letter in the periodic table and having the character's trails follow the chemical. Like [B]adger working best when combined with [S]kinny [P]ete.
Anyone see Conan on Monday with the entire cast of the show? It was awesome.
And some of you may have seen this but...the finale is named, "Felina"
Fe-Li-Na
Iron-Lithium-Sodium
Blood-Meth-Tears
Just another awesome way to combine chemistry into the series.
I love watching Talking Bad and how they came up with the names of these characters by having their first name start with a letter in the periodic table and having the character's trails follow the chemical. Like [B]adger working best when combined with [S]kinny [P]ete.
Anyone see Conan on Monday with the entire cast of the show? It was awesome.
And some of you may have seen this but...the finale is named, "Felina"
Fe-Li-Na
Iron-Lithium-Sodium
Blood-Meth-Tears
Just another awesome way to combine chemistry into the series.
This finale is going to be absolutely amazing. No matter which way they take it (as long as they avoid the Sopranos "tell you nothing" technique). They have so many questions that need to be answered and so many different ways they can take it.
Does Walt return to his "family" (No chance, but he will try to protect them)
Does Walt turn himself in (Not a chance)
Does Walt go after Jack and his crew (Has to)
Does Walt try and save Jessie (I think Jesse lives, but I don't know if Walt has a lot to do with it other than the fact that he won't kill him)
Does Walt go after Elliot Schwartz (This I'm not sure about)
Don't forget the foreshadowing where his house was ransacked and someone wrote "Heisenberg" on the wall. And then Walt removed that packet of "stuff" from behind the outlet. That HAS to be part of the ending.
Quote Originally Posted by CMJohnson1:
This finale is going to be absolutely amazing. No matter which way they take it (as long as they avoid the Sopranos "tell you nothing" technique). They have so many questions that need to be answered and so many different ways they can take it.
Does Walt return to his "family" (No chance, but he will try to protect them)
Does Walt turn himself in (Not a chance)
Does Walt go after Jack and his crew (Has to)
Does Walt try and save Jessie (I think Jesse lives, but I don't know if Walt has a lot to do with it other than the fact that he won't kill him)
Does Walt go after Elliot Schwartz (This I'm not sure about)
Don't forget the foreshadowing where his house was ransacked and someone wrote "Heisenberg" on the wall. And then Walt removed that packet of "stuff" from behind the outlet. That HAS to be part of the ending.
I love watching Talking Bad and how they came up with the names of these characters by having their first name start with a letter in the periodic table and having the character's trails follow the chemical. Like [B]adger working best when combined with [S]kinny [P]ete.
Anyone see Conan on Monday with the entire cast of the show? It was awesome.
And some of you may have seen this but...the finale is named, "Felina"
Fe-Li-Na
Iron-Lithium-Sodium
Blood-Meth-Tears
Just another awesome way to combine chemistry into the series.
felina
if u mix the words up it also is finale
Quote Originally Posted by Sparky10191:
I love watching Talking Bad and how they came up with the names of these characters by having their first name start with a letter in the periodic table and having the character's trails follow the chemical. Like [B]adger working best when combined with [S]kinny [P]ete.
Anyone see Conan on Monday with the entire cast of the show? It was awesome.
And some of you may have seen this but...the finale is named, "Felina"
Fe-Li-Na
Iron-Lithium-Sodium
Blood-Meth-Tears
Just another awesome way to combine chemistry into the series.
Doing the marathon thing as we speak. Just from the first few episodes I've revisited there's so much subtle stuff that I thought was just a part of that episode that make you understand what goes forward. Greatest job of writing in TV history.
I'm cutting this short to say my stupid prediction is the last scene is Walt lying in a hospital bed dying. No one is left. Don't know what happens to the others but predict lot's of mayhem. Walt is left with his thoughts.
Never gonna happen that way but ... GL, Doc
Doing the marathon thing as we speak. Just from the first few episodes I've revisited there's so much subtle stuff that I thought was just a part of that episode that make you understand what goes forward. Greatest job of writing in TV history.
I'm cutting this short to say my stupid prediction is the last scene is Walt lying in a hospital bed dying. No one is left. Don't know what happens to the others but predict lot's of mayhem. Walt is left with his thoughts.
You know that Ricin is coming into play somewhere. We know Gray Matter is coming into play. Jesse will be around but I don't see Walt doing him in. Maybe someone else but what if he accidentally poisons his family. What if at the end he kills his family???
You know that Ricin is coming into play somewhere. We know Gray Matter is coming into play. Jesse will be around but I don't see Walt doing him in. Maybe someone else but what if he accidentally poisons his family. What if at the end he kills his family???