Breaking Bad
I heard walt charachter (cant remember his name) Actually made meth with FBI supervision in preparation for the Role.....??? thats dedication.....Meth only exists becasue heroin, coc, and weed are illegal...in my opinion....who cares what people do to their body...no law ever stopped anybody from doing anything they wanted to do!!!! I couldnt ever shoot a needle in my vein...do i care if you do???no, just dont steal my shit!!!
I heard walt charachter (cant remember his name) Actually made meth with FBI supervision in preparation for the Role.....??? thats dedication.....Meth only exists becasue heroin, coc, and weed are illegal...in my opinion....who cares what people do to their body...no law ever stopped anybody from doing anything they wanted to do!!!! I couldnt ever shoot a needle in my vein...do i care if you do???no, just dont steal my shit!!!
I was saying meth would not exist if people had other ways to get fucked up, they can find meth easier than they can find weed, would they just get high on weed if they could find it??Guess we will never know!??
I was saying meth would not exist if people had other ways to get fucked up, they can find meth easier than they can find weed, would they just get high on weed if they could find it??Guess we will never know!??
amazing show, could be best ever made not on a premium channel
Yeah that sounds about right. I think the greatest show ever made was The Wire but obviously that's HBO
amazing show, could be best ever made not on a premium channel
Yeah that sounds about right. I think the greatest show ever made was The Wire but obviously that's HBO
Somebodody needs a xanax!!!
Thinking about for NCAAF Championship wknd!!
Favorites: Okie St -4, Pitt -4.5
Dogs: Nevada +8, Texas +11
maybe Texas, Nevada ML??
NFL. this wknd
Pats, Bears, Broncos, Cowboys
Somebodody needs a xanax!!!
Thinking about for NCAAF Championship wknd!!
Favorites: Okie St -4, Pitt -4.5
Dogs: Nevada +8, Texas +11
maybe Texas, Nevada ML??
NFL. this wknd
Pats, Bears, Broncos, Cowboys
6 episodes left
Did you watch Low Winter Sun? Spoiler alert if not.....
I tried but it wasn't really that interesting. From what I understand, two detectives killed a third detective that was dirty, but they are all a little bit dirty. Nothing to really set the hook at all.
6 episodes left
Did you watch Low Winter Sun? Spoiler alert if not.....
I tried but it wasn't really that interesting. From what I understand, two detectives killed a third detective that was dirty, but they are all a little bit dirty. Nothing to really set the hook at all.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
- Monday 10/05/2026 689
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,783
- PART DEUX 161
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,651
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,579
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,812
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
