I always liked the grandfather with the wheelchair/bell and the end of last season I just liked him more. Maybe its me but I don't prize Skylar (walt's wife) and I really cring when Walt Jr. is talking about anything.
I always liked the grandfather with the wheelchair/bell and the end of last season I just liked him more. Maybe its me but I don't prize Skylar (walt's wife) and I really cring when Walt Jr. is talking about anything.
I always liked the grandfather with the wheelchair/bell and the end of last season I just liked him more. Maybe its me but I don't prize Skylar (walt's wife) and I really cring when Walt Jr. is talking about anything.
Skylar
Quote Originally Posted by 666LES:
I always liked the grandfather with the wheelchair/bell and the end of last season I just liked him more. Maybe its me but I don't prize Skylar (walt's wife) and I really cring when Walt Jr. is talking about anything.
How about the expression on Hank's face when his boss was telling him about having Gus to his house for a cookout and all along he was someone else? Recall the scene when Walt got his kid drunk and throwing up and Hank's cookout. Hank has got to catch him in the end of this awesome series.
I can't wait til the box set comes out. I predict some green box with the elements on the cover and it's got to play the theme song.
How about the expression on Hank's face when his boss was telling him about having Gus to his house for a cookout and all along he was someone else? Recall the scene when Walt got his kid drunk and throwing up and Hank's cookout. Hank has got to catch him in the end of this awesome series.
I can't wait til the box set comes out. I predict some green box with the elements on the cover and it's got to play the theme song.
I really like this show, I regular watch this show. When i miss any episode then i watch this show online. First time i watch this show because my friend say me about this..........
I really like this show, I regular watch this show. When i miss any episode then i watch this show online. First time i watch this show because my friend say me about this..........
season isn't different. They had to start from scratch and do some damage control. The first few episodes were very important imo. You can;t just skip to walt cooking meth again.
season isn't different. They had to start from scratch and do some damage control. The first few episodes were very important imo. You can;t just skip to walt cooking meth again.
Breaking Bad is my favourite TV show ever. I'm big fan of this show. The show story is very awesome. The TV show story about chemistry teacher got diagnosed lung cancer and becomes epowered to use this chemistry skills. Must watch this show.............
Breaking Bad is my favourite TV show ever. I'm big fan of this show. The show story is very awesome. The TV show story about chemistry teacher got diagnosed lung cancer and becomes epowered to use this chemistry skills. Must watch this show.............
Not that Paul is totally against drugs, though… Just the dangerous ones.
In fact, when it comes to a little marijuana from time to time, Paul is
all for it.
“If I go to the dentist, I'll get an eighth. I am against pills. I don't
even take Advil. I think pot 100 percent should be legalized,” he said.
Jesseeee!!! Pass the bong bitch!
Not that Paul is totally against drugs, though… Just the dangerous ones.
In fact, when it comes to a little marijuana from time to time, Paul is
all for it.
“If I go to the dentist, I'll get an eighth. I am against pills. I don't
even take Advil. I think pot 100 percent should be legalized,” he said.
Skylar is annoying the $hit out of me too. This last episode with her just smoking and not saying anything. So let me get this straight Skylar... you think that your husband is the Devil but yet you stay with him. Move the FRICK OUT. Get a divorce. Do something instead of act like a bi&ch!
Skylar is annoying the $hit out of me too. This last episode with her just smoking and not saying anything. So let me get this straight Skylar... you think that your husband is the Devil but yet you stay with him. Move the FRICK OUT. Get a divorce. Do something instead of act like a bi&ch!
Skylar is annoying the $hit out of me too. This last episode with her just smoking and not saying anything. So let me get this straight Skylar... you think that your husband is the Devil but yet you stay with him. Move the FRICK OUT. Get a divorce. Do something instead of act like a bi&ch!
I beg to differ. She's conveying what a sociopath, Walter has become. He has absolutely no empathy anymore - maybe he's even acting around the kids, he's self absorbed. And it's not so black and white - she fears him (a lot of women fear their husbands), she's into deep with the money - and she's probably either greedy or wants to secure her family after Walter dies...etc.
Thought she was annoying in the beginning too - but her character has become very interesting now.
Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269:
Skylar is annoying the $hit out of me too. This last episode with her just smoking and not saying anything. So let me get this straight Skylar... you think that your husband is the Devil but yet you stay with him. Move the FRICK OUT. Get a divorce. Do something instead of act like a bi&ch!
I beg to differ. She's conveying what a sociopath, Walter has become. He has absolutely no empathy anymore - maybe he's even acting around the kids, he's self absorbed. And it's not so black and white - she fears him (a lot of women fear their husbands), she's into deep with the money - and she's probably either greedy or wants to secure her family after Walter dies...etc.
Thought she was annoying in the beginning too - but her character has become very interesting now.